• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Jan 17] Duttys HD V1.7[WWE|GER|FRE|ITA|NLD][ChangeLog & FAQ Post 2][5.2.20769.1.4.5]

Search This thread

camro

Apr 20, 2007
you can install this cab file! it will end the installation with an error message!

after installing just replace the two files (wich i postet in my last pos)

and everything will be pertfect! inkl. incoming voice!:D

PS: viel spaß, leute!
thanks - i will try your version which is much more smaller like my version ...
serious ...

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Are all htc hotfixes installed in the 1.7 rom ?
And do i need to install sd tuneup ?
QUOTE]

Good questions

Thank you for the rom Dutty, very nice indeed. What radio do you think is the best radio for the UK? Is there noticable difference between the current radios?

Again thanks for all your time amigo

DC

Also on your next update is there any chance of having the % battery monitor??

I havent include any hot fixes as I havent seen any probs you can always install them if ur experiencing it, but I havent

primbcadman

Jul 12, 2006
Liverpool/Atlanta
MSVC

On the HD, can MSVC only be used with bluetooth? Or how else can it be turned on? I see that it is asigned button 1 isnt that the on/off button? Be nice if you could press vol up and it activates or some thing on the screen

markd66

Mar 10, 2006
Have loaded Duttys' 1.7 on my nice new HD - great phone, made better with a great ROM - but have noticed one small thing. If you send a text message to multiple recipients then, if you are using threaded mode, only the first recipient gets a thread created/updated. On my Diamond etc a thread would be created/updated for each recipient. Can't find any mention of this in the forum anywhere, also can't see anything relevant in the registry or Adv Config. Anyone else seen this happen?

Cheers, Mark.

Ducati1979cc

Mar 3, 2006
Thanks Dutty. You have made me a very happy HD owner. Everything works fine and I just finished customizing everything that can be customized. I didn't need to install HTC's Hotfixes or the SDtuneup. I think my next upgrade will be when WM7 arrives. Until then...

Koffein Schluck

Nov 26, 2008
Moscow
THX for the great ROM!!!

No need to intall SD tuneUP because you changed the registry values for yourself or not tried if it improves speed? Will the SD card become faster when I install SD TuneUp or is it ust useless? :rolleyes:

JKyselka

Aug 7, 2007
Prague
Keyboard buttons "." and "," switched in landscape mode

1.7 is great ROM

keyboard buttons "," - comma and "." - dot are switched in the landscape mode, I don't know if this is ROM dependent or if this bug is also included in official HTC ROMs, could somebody try?

above described bug is applied to SMS and email application

Last edited:

Koffein Schluck

Nov 26, 2008
Moscow
THX for the great ROM!!!

No need to intall SD tuneUP because you changed the registry values for yourself or not tried if it improves speed? Will the SD card become faster when I install SD TuneUp or is it ust useless? :rolleyes:

Just tried it out, NO performance improving after installing SD TuneUP. Good Job Dutty :)

(Tested with a Benchmark in CorePlayer after opening a video on the SD card)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi duttythroy. First of all thanks... Your work is very fine... I've a problem with ringtones. I have downladed ringtones but I can use them only for sms.. I can't use them as ringtones.
    Djeghe

Move them in the \windows\ring folder to select them as ringtones.
    MSVC problem

Hello

Thanks for the ROM but I have notice that announce calls from MSVC is not working fine .. Its responding to commands but not announce caller id's.

Could you check that plz.

Thanks
    Hello Dutty again

I'm downloading now the updated ROM version (which have fixed MSVC)

Your ROM now is perfect but I belive if you add some tools for VOIP (Voice Over IP) calls then will be great.

Thanks bro.