[Jan 19, 2017] [MOD][surnia][CM 14.1/Lineage OS 14.1] Pixel Mod for Moto E 2015 LTE

Search This thread

Guru03

May 8, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I found a similar mod who works on 6.0 and higher , but it isn't icons ,just UI sounds ,Boot animation ,pixel launcher and dialer.Thanks to gadget hack
Link of the file :https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yolold1ev0m4mh/PixelExperience.zip?dl=0
Link to the how to video :https://android.gadgethacks.com/how...pixel-experience-with-one-simple-mod-0174290/
Please leave a :good:

Is it working fine with Lineage OS ? just like the files given on Post

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member
Is it working fine with Lineage OS ? just like the files given on Post
It's working on 6.0 and higher on stock Android and any other ROM ,I tested it on lineage os it's working fine , the boot animation is bigger than the official and there isn't boot logo modification but it's working fine(to answer your question yes it work just like the files given on the post)

Last edited:

vasi vasista

Aug 2, 2014
is the pixel mod works on this version ... its un official lineage os 14.1 volte build

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170508-102553.png
    Screenshot_20170508-102553.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

vasi vasista

Aug 2, 2014
When I had the phone all seemed to work just fine together. Though I suggest you to get older version of Super SU if you can like 2.79 rc 1. The later ones seemed to cause some problems. Happy flashing. :)

ohhh .... i stuck on boot loader even i flashed jan 10th build :mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

whts wrongg ..... i flashed this version Lineage-14.1-20170108-10-vishnunaini-surnia-VoLTE and flashed Pixel Mod v3.0_4 as mentioned above.... then why its boot looped ??
1 .i wiped cache / dalvik cache
2.falshed zip
3.reboot
is there any mistake in flashing??

enter.hk

Nov 6, 2015
ohhh .... i stuck on boot loader even i flashed jan 10th build :mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

whts wrongg ..... i flashed this version Lineage-14.1-20170108-10-vishnunaini-surnia-VoLTE and flashed Pixel Mod v3.0_4 as mentioned above.... then why its boot looped ??
1 .i wiped cache / dalvik cache
2.falshed zip
3.reboot
is there any mistake in flashing??
Did u unlock ur phone....

Sent from my XT1521 using XDA Labs

vasi vasista

Aug 2, 2014
Causing system ui and phone to continuously crash after installing on the latest lineageos(14 jan build). Guess the MOD must be built again based on the latest build and the 3.0.x version navbar looks so good. Great MOD @Fknt00

Pixel Mod v3.0_4
[Based on Lineage-14.1-20170108-10-vishnunaini-surnia-VoLTE .... i flashed these twoo and i got boot loop ... r u flashed this sucessfully ..... if u flashed please say the process

Apr 28, 2013
Pixel Mod v3.0_4
[Based on Lineage-14.1-20170108-10-vishnunaini-surnia-VoLTE .... i flashed these twoo and i got boot loop ... r u flashed this sucessfully ..... if u flashed please say the process
I used to flash the rom then gapps and then the mods. It works fine only with that version of rom and older gapps I guess that might explain why it doesnt seem to boot. If you really need this so bad why not try newer roms? They all have this incorporated in them. Hope you get your issue fixed if not tough luck. :good:

vasi vasista

Aug 2, 2014
I used to flash the rom then gapps and then the mods. It works fine only with that version of rom and older gapps I guess that might explain why it doesnt seem to boot. If you really need this so bad why not try newer roms? They all have this incorporated in them. Hope you get your issue fixed if not tough luck. :good:

can you give separate pixel navigation bar zip for latest lineage os ...??? i want only navigation bar .. because when i flashed whole mod im getting boot loop ... and also latest lineage os is smooth than old ... soo please give only pixel navigation bar zip .. for latest lineage os .. plzzzzzzzz

Top Liked Posts