• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Jan 22]-=MDJ FroYo HD v.4.6=-[FRG83D][kernel:MDJ S8.0] MAGDLR {rootfs}

Search This thread

ike2903

Jul 10, 2010
Cologne
For me dont work. After replace this in Android folder i take for half hour a white image with htc in and nothing else.

have you copied all android files in android folder on sd and changed the boot source in magldr?

I got another problem: when I'm running android it completely hangs up after a few minutes. display shows android, hardware keylights are on, but no reaction at all. have to replace battery. after some reboots its still the same. Some ideas?

djtheraven

Jun 1, 2008
i love this it made my hd2 work great....but i dont understand replacing the rootfs file....seems to work great with the original one...what is the benifet?

HTC 2010

Apr 29, 2010
I have just installed MDJ HD v4.6 less than a week ago. ( Guess I am lucky ? )

Everything is working except internet via my "data plan". Using wifi mode, I can surf the net fine.

When I toggle back to my W.M 6.5 mode, wifi and "data plan" mode works fine.

I wanted to know if this is a known bug or there is something I forgot to turn on ?

cheapo

Dec 12, 2008
Karachi
Hi, I am using this rom for quite some time now, the only problem is it heats up pretty quickly... Is it normal... temp around 41c... Btw which SD card is best for HD2? And which class?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
This is not the build thread for this sd build, everybody. This was a thread someone made to share a modified rootfs.img so that you can boot this build with magldr. I believe all mdj's builds and threads have been removed from xda until he cooperates and shares his source code. He has violated GPL with his kernels.

Reactions: Gadget Guru

Top Liked Posts