• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Jan 28] L26_THDV7.3_WWE [Discontinued] [CE OS 5.2.20769.1.4.5, IE6/Youtube]

Search This thread

stazi

Dec 31, 2008
Has anyone been able to get PhoneAlarm to work with this ROM? Whenever I click on the today screen softkey made by phonealarm, it just resets touchflo without giving me a look at the manila options :(

stazi

Dec 31, 2008
And looks like I'll wait until V5 so that it has VOIP.

Furthermore, I removed the m4a files from my phone and magically the battery lasts a long time now (prob 2 days if i didn't charge)! I wonder if HTC is aware of this fault

Garcia

Feb 27, 2007
Scandinavian keyboard support

It will work (both Finnish and Swedish) if L26 is able to add support for this cab: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=402121

It works with other HD WWE rom's, so the cab is everything needed. I will check if it works with V4 now, unfortunately it didn't work with V3.

Edit: Just flashed, not working in V4 either. :/

Attached missing files and registry for scandinavian keyboard support with T9 working.
Copy files to windows folder and import the reg and you will have
English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish

nightstar

Aug 1, 2007
Hi Laurentius26
are you going to use the call recording application in your next rom?
this application is working perfectly (i am using it now).
Thanks for amazing work on your rom

kaefert

Nov 14, 2007
Vienna
Hey Laurentius!
First thanks for your great ROM!
Second: I'm trying to install microsoft .net compact framework 3.5 on my device (which is running your ROM) I didn't install anything besides your ROM and i always get some errors and the installation cancels.
First the issue was the "mscoree.dll" which I could resolve by manually renaming the original one with the total commander
Now the issue I can't resolve is:
Code:
GACing: failed.
Unable to add files to GAC. Installation aborted.

Is this a issue of your ROM or did i do something wrong?
I saw you included an ".Net Configuartion" tool which tells me no .net version is installed.

Edit: I have just done a hard reset and I get the same error with the GACing.

Last edited:

Laurentius26

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2005
NetCF 3.5 is installed on the device.

Version: 3.5.7283.0

Hey Laurentius!
First thanks for your great ROM!
Second: I'm trying to install microsoft .net compact framework 3.5 on my device (which is running your ROM) I didn't install anything besides your ROM and i always get some errors and the installation cancels.
First the issue was the "mscoree.dll" which I could resolve by manually renaming the original one with the total commander
Now the issue I can't resolve is:
Code:
GACing: failed.
Unable to add files to GAC. Installation aborted.
Is this a issue of your ROM or did i do something wrong?
I saw you included an ".Net Configuartion" tool which tells me no .net version is installed.

kaefert

Nov 14, 2007
Vienna
NetCF 3.5 is installed on the device.

Version: 3.5.7283.0

Oh.. ah yes, after another hard reset and not trying to install .net the ".Net Configuartion" tool you integrated says that 3.5.7283.0 is installed.

The reason why I tried to install .net is the Seismo application (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426591) It says it requires .net 3.5 and it didn't work out of the box. And doesn't do so now.. But I guess it just doesn't work for the Touch HD

Edit: Haha, I'm a stupid idiot, if i had read the last page of the thread I linked I would have known that it doesn't work on the Blackstone

Last edited:

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Well.. you could try the .NETConfiguration tool and set Application Policy for this app to Netcf 3.5.

Maybe that should do the trick, it's worth a try! ;)

Oh.. ah yes, after another hard reset and not trying to install .net the ".Net Configuartion" tool you integrated says that 3.5.7283.0 is installed.

The reason why I tried to install .net is the Seismo application (see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426591) It says it requires .net 3.5 and it didn't work out of the box. And doesn't do so now.. But I guess it just doesn't work for the Touch HD

Edit: Haha, I'm a stupid idiot, if i had read the last page of the thread I linked I would have known that it doesn't work on the Blackstone

MHoefler

Jan 6, 2006
Hi Laurentius26!

Thanks for your great work! I currently have a German ROM and it drives me crazy (due to the bad translation and the much longer texts), so I'm going to flash your ROM soon.

Will you include the ICR in your next version? I saw you over at the ICR thread and I hope you also like that feature.

One request regarding that: is it possible to make ICR record every call by default (so that I don't need to manually enable it every time)? It'd be nice to be asked after the call if I want to keep the recording or not, etc. Maybe this is already possible with the ICR program, but I can't test it yet due to my German ROM on which ICR with the English MUI doesn't seem to work.

Regards,
Martin.

Laurentius26

Nov 22, 2005
Actualy this is pretty hard to share.

It's part of the new kitchen somebody gave me.
I don't have the .nbf and all packages don't have .dsm or .rgu.

The new kitchen doesn't cook with rgu's or dsm's included.
So I can share but it will be of no use for you. :(

Also os.nb in the kitchen is empty!

This sounds rediculous I know but it's thrue. :eek:

@Laurentius26

please, share the new base rom. :)

thx