JBL J22 or J33 ?? Which 1 is better?

Search This thread

Ayan0007

Jun 17, 2014
Kolkata
I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
I have Canvas 2 plus and Galaxy Y.as u all know MMx doesnt support most of the good earphone which has mic so i decided to go for JBL earphones(Without Mic). I found 2 model J22 and J33 and now i am confused , Can any 1 tell me what is the difference between this 2 model & which 1 will be better.

Any other suggestion is also Welcome.i know skullcandy is also good but i couldn't find without mic. My budget is max 2.5k. and i will only buy in-ear headphones not over the head.

Thanks In advance

dude why dont you search the internet :| or go to the jbl forum.. this is a device forum :$

Ayan0007

Jun 17, 2014
Kolkata

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
Well I think this section of forum is created to talk about this stuffs. isnt it?

and i cant find anywhere on the internet what is the difference between this 2 model, if u can find and send me the link i will b helpful. PEACE.

dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia

Ayan0007

Jun 17, 2014
Kolkata
dude this is usually for problems or queries with stock accessories ... not for suggestions for headphones... use compareindia

Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
Accessories doesnt mean u have to talk about stock only...If u dont want help or cant help then just ignore this thread or if u wanna keep argue then keep going on. this will be my last post coz dont have time to ans stupid ques.... Bye.

i think you were the one who posted a stupid question.. yeah mr busy businessman... use compare india..

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
j33 fabulous :)

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You :)

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

no no.question is question. don't underestimate him :cool:

Please Press Thanks Button If I Helped You :)

underestimate? what are you even talking about . are you on weed or what? may i ask you a question too? what would it take for you to not spam the forums