JBL Link View Rom

Search This thread

Irek66

Apr 1, 2020
A sharp plastic instrument must be used. Remove the speaker grilles. There are screws underneath. They must be unscrewed. Then there is a hidden screw under the rubber cover of the volume buttons. Unscrew it too. The display can now be removed. I managed.

Attachments

• IMG_20210319_081257.jpg
    IMG_20210319_081257.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 46

Irek66

Apr 1, 2020
It seems I could unblock bootloader. What should I do next?

C:\JBL\Cube-AVB-Unlock>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.047s]
Finished. Total time: 0.051s

redmachodevil

Jan 22, 2007
It seems I could unblock bootloader. What should I do next?

C:\JBL\Cube-AVB-Unlock>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.047s]
Finished. Total time: 0.051s
great news!!!!! any updates?

jfii

Apr 22, 2021
Philadelphia
Does Anyone Here Know How to Solve This Issue for Getting It Unlocked from the 'Demo Mode' to 'Normal Mode'…? 🙏🙏🙏
If JBL Link 300 is stuck on Demo Mode. Please try the following steps below:

Power on the JBL Link 300, plug it into a power source if necessary Press and hold down the Volume + and the Play/Pause buttons for about 10 seconds

Try to set it up again using the Google Home app

the Volume + and the Play/Pause buttons will pu in and out of demo mode

jfii

Apr 22, 2021
Philadelphia
However some of the JBL LINK views WERE shipped as actual demo units and were crippled.
When you powered up the Link View watch your cell phone's WIFI and see if you Phone see's another network come up. Be near the link when you do this.

redmachodevil

Jan 22, 2007
However some of the JBL LINK views WERE shipped as actual demo units and were crippled.
When you powered up the Link View watch your cell phone's WIFI and see if you Phone see's another network come up. Be near the link when you do this.
Volume up and volume down together just resets it back into demo mode again, has been posted here before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello I have both units, DEMO and fully a working one. What's next?
    Today I accidentally erased the system partition via Fastboot. And now it doesn't show the demo clip. This means I need to load the system.img into it . But how to pull this partition from the working device - I don't know yet. I keep looking for a method. I think JBL use Snapdragon 625 APQ8053 and Android Things OS. If I could get developer mode I would use ADB to download system.img from working device
    I've got a working Link 10 if anyone can point me in the right direction. Is the firmware/hardware the same? How could I copy it without blowing up my Speaker.... ??
    Try to Keep This Thread Up……
    Same....
    Hello I have both units, DEMO and fully a working one. What's next?