[JDCTeam] 🥧 Bootleggers OS Pie 🥧 Release 02 [12June] [9.0.0_r40] [unofficial][EOL]

Search This thread

EdBanshee

Apr 23, 2018
Mexico City
Confirmed there are no built-in gapps.
And I could only manage to install the smallest package (pico)

You can Resize the System Partition after flashing this Rom in TWRP itself, after that you have the full system size avaiable.

Would you mind explaining how did you do that? I've searched the web and i cant seem to find any real working way for doing such thing :confused: unless it Is not an actual resize and just some method :p but i dont know. Thanks

Donaldrum

Oct 15, 2016
Rome
Hello everyone. I would like to know why only Havoc, DotOs, Bootleggers and Liquid Remix roms Pie don't work on my I9505? Other Pie roms work, while these 4 when you start the phone the first time after installation, as soon as I turn off the screen in standbye and turn it on, the touch no longer goes. If I then restart and unlock it immediately, the touch works until it goes back to standby. I have also tried old rom versions or go back to firmware but nothing always the same problem! Solutions? Please

side

Recognized Developer / Contributor
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Thessaloniki
    Hello everyone. I would like to know why only Havoc, DotOs, Bootleggers and Liquid Remix roms Pie don't work on my I9505? Other Pie roms work, while these 4 when you start the phone the first time after installation, as soon as I turn off the screen in standbye and turn it on, the touch no longer goes. If I then restart and unlock it immediately, the touch works until it goes back to standby. I have also tried old rom versions or go back to firmware but nothing always the same problem! Solutions? Please

u propably got a chinese-strange firmwared LCD. please use an android 10 jdc ROM where is the problem is addressed

Reactions: pocketrule

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      [JDCTeam] 🥧 Bootleggers OS Pie 🥧 Release 02 [12June] [9.0.0_r40] [unofficial][EOL]

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F00-banner.png

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F01-intro.png

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (available on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we have a Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F02-features.png

Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:

Code:
      * QS Rows and Colums
      * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
      * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
      * Power Menu Items
      * Battery LED light settings
      * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
      * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
      * Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
      * Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!

Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F04-thanks.png

Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:
      Code:
      * Shishu (For being there)
      * Ground Zero ROMs Team
      * AOSPExtended
      * ABC ROMs
      * NitrogenOS
      * AICP
      * DirtyUnicorns
      * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
      * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
      * OmniROM
      * CyanogenMod/LineageOS
      * PixelExperience
      * PureNexus
      * merothh
      * Resurrection Remix
      * AOSiP
      * CrDroid
      * CypherOS
      * PureKat
      * theimpulson
      * MatiHalperin
      * Project Xtended
      * Pixeldust Project
      * AquariOS
      * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
      * PixysOS 
      * The Memedo Testers team
      * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
      * You for your interest on our project

I want to give a huge special thanks to El Dainosor for his kindness and his amazing work on this ROM, Stebomurkn420, shagbag913, nychitman1, spaceman860, Neporood and Paul for giving me all the tips and tricks to build it, Freak07 for Kirisakura Kernel, then Niclas and Comediiian, my devoted testers ! :victory:
      If you want to support Bootleggers project, or just give a thanks to the guy who created this awesome ROM, please buy a coffee to El Dainosor.

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F03-downloads.png

Download the ROM here (latest stable build)
      Download folder with all builds
      GApps - no need, it's included
      Magisk manager - Here
      TWRP

ROM Sources
      Bootleggers ROM Github

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F07-buglist.png

No bugs found.
      If you faced an issue with boot animation, you can delete the larger boot animation (bootanimation2.zip) from /system/media/ and copy/paste rename the 6mb or 11mb one to bootanimation2.zip.

Flashing instructions

--

First time installation :
      1. Boot to TWRP
      2. Wipe/Advanced Wipe : Dalvik / ART Cache, System and Data (all but internal storage)
      3. Flash the ROM zip
      4. Flash the TWRP install zip (in order to keep TWRP after reboot)
      5. Reboot to System (You'll see "No OS Installed", this is normal, don't worry)
      6. Enjoy the Bootleggers ROM.

If you want root, you need to setup your device first, then boot back to TWRP and flash magisk (the link is above in Downloads section)
      If you want to update your bootloader, for whatever reason, you can do so after you have the device up and running.

Updating from a previous build (without loosing any data) :
      Don't forget to remove any Substraum overlays before updating
      1. Reboot to TWRP
      2. Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache & System
      3. Flash the ROM zip
      4. Flash the TWRP install zip (in order to keep TWRP after reboot)
      If you are not rooted, you just have to reboot system
      If you are rooted using Magisk:
      -> Reboot to recovery (TWRP)
      -> Flash Magisk zip
      -> Reboot system

https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FBootleggersROM%2FExtraStuff%2Fpasta%2Fthreadfiles%2F06-screenshots.png

Screenshots will be added as attachments of this post.

XDA:DevDB Information
      🥧 Bootleggers OS Pie 🥧 for S4 unified, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4

Contributors
      side, buff99
      Source Code: http://www.github.com/jdcteam

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop compatible
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-05-19
      Last Updated 2020-05-17
      when i lie down at my couch, i make new roms.. do u ? @Buff99
      Release 2 on drive
      I've tried to use this rom yesterday. So fast and smooth, but don't have gapps into, and have no space in system partition, cause this error "70" for whatever gapps you try to install. Some issues like "long press" the left button don't work. I love It, and want to use It but without possibility of to use gapps turns impossible to me for now. Congrats for the great work
      You can Resize the System Partition after flashing this Rom in TWRP itself, after that you have the full system size avaiable.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone