[JDCTeam][7.1.2][21 August][Substratum] The Android Open Source Project NJH47F

Rem14

Mar 15, 2015
Ottawa
Omg. It's amazing for a first build... But I have only one problem... Google Play Services has stopped. So I can't sign in whit my Google account. I've tried to flash OpenGappStock and OpenGappNano but it doesn't work. ?

Reactions: rolarocka

Anonymous Vagrant

Jan 1, 2012
Great ROM for a first build. everything works for me except Viper4Android which i get I/O error upon installing the driver.

Does anyone know which root app allows button remap for recent/settings/home/etc? This feature is not built into the ROM.

Last edited:

thaidroid

Dec 10, 2010
Pattaya (Thailand)
Omg. It's amazing for a first build... But I have only one problem... Google Play Services has stopped. So I can't sign in whit my Google account. I've tried to flash OpenGappStock and OpenGappNano but it doesn't work.
Did you select: arm-7.0-nano
Nano worked perfect for me you have to clean install I think.

Snow_ball

Mar 10, 2012
Clean install. Stweaks opens but can't get root. Titanium Backup works fine, Adaway can be restored but can't copy the final host list to destination. Bluetooth works with fitbit, gps aquires fast, I am VERY IMPRESSED

GiRaFa-SAMA

Jan 1, 2013
Belo Horizonte
im getting this error:
Boot Image Patcher
Finding Boot image
Dev/block/mmcblk0p20
Extracting ramdisk
Decompressing ramdisk
checking patch status
creating backup
patching sepolicy
failure, aborting .. After this, my device wont boot. it shows galaxy s4 screen, reboot, and go to recovery again asking me if i want to twrp no modify the system partitions for official updates. Anyone had this same issue?

thaidroid

Dec 10, 2010
Pattaya (Thailand)
Clean install. Stweaks opens but can't get root. Titanium Backup works fine, Adaway can be restored but can't copy the final host list to destination. Bluetooth works with fitbit, gps aquires fast, I am VERY IMPRESSED
Install busybox from market and adaway will be happy and work. Stweaks confirm problem and I'm not sure ADB is enabled in super user.

thaidroid

Dec 10, 2010
Pattaya (Thailand)
Adaway works after flashing "AdAway_systemless_hosts_v2.zip"
Yes that worked, I removed busybox and adaway, flashed and installed AdAway and it updates and works

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

just asking, im stuck at some point of instalation, what exactly you did?
Did you clean install? I had no problems nano Gapps, Cache and data F2Fs System EXT4

GiRaFa-SAMA

Jan 1, 2013
Belo Horizonte
If you mean installation like : format data, format system(ext4-f2fs-ext4) wipe cache, dalvik, internal storage, etc... that's what i did.
Of course for GSM
Yes that worked, I removed busybox and adaway, flashed and installed AdAway and it updates and works

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Did you clean install? I had no problems nano Gapps, Cache and data F2Fs System EXT4
I even wiped my internal memory. Did you not had this error when patching boot.img? What bootloader are you using?