• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[JDCTeam] crDroid Android 11 builds v1

Search This thread

pocketrule

Sep 23, 2016
Just to be sure everyone else understands correct, what @Chibbo and @Retrial have responded: Of course, it's not good practice (at all) to push a developer to release something.

But in this case, it's important who's demanding what from whom. @Chibbo is one of the hardcore testers and I think the most experienced tester supporting the development of roms for the Galaxy S4 since many years. In addition to the discussion here, there's one on slack, where we've talked about an update of this rom. So in this special case, it's in fact a friendly reminder to @side

I would not recommend other users asking for etas while contribute little to active development.

Reactions: carlos974

Retrial

Recognized Contributor
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Just to be sure everyone else understands correct, what @Chibbo and @Retrial have responded: Of course, it's not good practice (at all) to push a developer to release something.

But in this case, it's important who's demanding what from whom. @Chibbo is one of the hardcore testers and I think the most experienced tester supporting the development of roms for the Galaxy S4 since many years. In addition to the discussion here, there's one on slack, where we've talked about an update of this rom. So in this special case, it's in fact a friendly reminder to @side

I would not recommend other users asking for etas while contribute little to active development.
I believe in the current state the S4 community is, asking for ETAs will give some motivation to side or to any dev to continue building ROMs.
Seeing ppl using custom ROMs for such an old device and somebody out there cares, it's somehow a motivation.
At least on this stage, I don't believe this will be converted to any spam.

Last edited:

side

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Jul 30, 2014
Thessaloniki

Top Liked Posts