jelly bean OTA file from Taiwan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mudhi

Jul 7, 2010
Taiwan
I've updated since the first minute of the release, after the update the p-sensor and light sensor was broken, tested using *#*#3424#*#* I don't know if it is caused by the update or not, anyway, it was just fixed by warranty, and the phone will be send back to me tomorrow.

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
I've updated since the first minute of the release, after the update the p-sensor and light sensor was broken, tested using *#*#3424#*#* I don't know if it is caused by the update or not, anyway, it was just fixed by warranty, and the phone will be send back to me tomorrow.
Some people were experiencing these issues with the Elevate group leak as well. There seems to be no clear view of what causes it and why it affects some and not others. Worrying though.

backfromthestorm

Jul 2, 2011
47000 places at once.

This might be why theres a delay pushing out to the rest of the globe... if there is a delay even. which there should be as that issue needs sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damn ok, now how to get back to stock recovery...I am a total HTC noob. This EvoLTE and my Hox are first ones. I better get the coffee started because what are the odds? I got it in California..lol. Thanks Clyde, the size was what threw me off. Damn, 3 failed downloads!

Sent from my EVO using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    The safest is to probably revert to the latest stock ruu. Lock bootloader and run the ruu via pc.

Edit: Try link for download
    Is it only for supported cids? Or all other phones too.?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Only for HTC__621 - rom x.xx.709.x
    OG Epic, Nexus S 4G, Epic Touch, Sprint Galaxy Nexus (all Samsung)

Now 2 GNex (one Sprint, one unlocked pentaband, unlocked One X, unlocked i9300, Nexus 7, EvoLTE and on every device when the update was here, people were all over it. As far as rooting and adding recovery, etc I can handle that myself. I have released ROMs of my own. I guess I am surprised that so few people have the HTC_621 but I guess that's why its not on htcruu.com.....and yes Sense is nice now that there is no lag and you can have good battery along with it. I am not used to so many versions of the same build. Of all the devices I have I favor this one but no s off hurts. Heck, even the Sprint Epic Touch 4g got a Jelly Bean tar already. I love my HTC devices but they do make you jump through some hoops if you like to root and develop. I was excited because I wanted to do it myself this morning. I only needed my hand held on where to find the info in the international forum. I can definitely wait though, I have had Jelly Bean since the night of the release party.

Edit..and after 4 Sammy's (and 1 now) I can honestly say I like what HTC is doing. The EVOLTE and One X are GREAT but I wasn't feeIing the Shift or 3D. Having owned both, I like the comeback HTC made with its latest round of phones. So in my unbiased opinion, Samsung better watch out because HTC is back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well said boss! i knew you are authority. u said only few people are using One X. there you are kinda wrong. there is an ocean of One X out there but all are playing silent :p the greatest dev's are here but yes only thing we are missing here is theming. all those themes we is to enjoy on desire HD or Sensation, is not happening any more. Dutchdanny(Bindroid) with Wanahave are making some attempts n yes they manage to make things beautiful. the greatest themer 'One Page Book' left theming i think and go to see everyone wants speed and better battery life. 'where is the fancy stuff??' :p

PS: Samsung is at the highest peak now. there is nothing great about the samsungs accept for the super amoled screen, but the publicity hit the right note. n the attention from Iphone help them a lot. unknowingly, Iphone lost the chair to samsung. and now they have sympathy vote's from muslims too who simply out there to trash US products :p
    http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/NHHTGNIZOCYP thanks for wschm123 in Gfan

take it guys:)
    by the way can anyone tell me how to root on one x with jelly bean?
    I have a HTC_621 can I do anything with that zip posted? Since,I am in US I don't expect to see an OTA...although I did on last update. What is the zip guys? 300+MB zip is small to be complete isn't it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    You can flash the zip. Just rename to update.zip, copy to sd card root and then flash update from stock recovery. It is an update not a complete rom so the 350 odd mb file size is correct.
    Oh strange. I have 3 phones hooked up to my Hotspot now and mine seem great.

Clyde, I had to move 400+ pictures to Drop box but its uploading now. I left my great HD wallpaper collection in though. I didn't forget....almost there. Sorry about the wait but that was some work! PM with link in a few

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Clyde I had to zip the nand. Its 650MB. So he should just have to extract it and restore. Its stock, rooted with SuperSU and with our CWM. upload at 38%

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks mate, you're a star. I'm sure he will appreciate this :good: