Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tiwah

Jan 2, 2013
gt-n7000 network not register

Hello forum!

Need some helps to regain my gt-n7000 network. It has been gone for a few days now after rooting it to JB 4.1.2 I hope im on the right place to ask this.

Many thanks for your help !

luke2642

May 11, 2011
Believe what you will

Someone on gsmarena is claiming Kies in India has given them 4.1.2.

It's just hearsay, but then you guys have somehow enjoyed 176 pages of hearsay so far, so I thought I'd offer my support. :highfive:

AOKP JB milestone 1 was great, but teasing the offical notey features on to it was a pain. I'm playing with stock/rooted GB again at the moment in anticipation of OTA, because stock ICS was pants!

jj_95nano

Sep 9, 2012
Dual core phones from htc with processors less powerful than what our note has got are still able to capture atleast 30 images in burst mode, I don't understand why not our NOTE :mad: !!!

Will Samsung help us with jelly bean update ???

Thats because they have dedicated imaging chips which are independant of the Cpu. Note and s2 dont have those kind of image processing chips. So forget about burst mode from Samsung. Use an alternative like "FastBurst Camera" from Google Play.

Sent from my Bathtub using bubbles

Reactions: vimanarchia

Guzmanus

Aug 8, 2010
Alicante
Well it would be strange as usually is the dbt csc the first one on getting the otas, isnt it?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

galaxynote2

Sep 26, 2012
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Didn't die just nothing new

Yes but has deteriorated since the Note 2 arrived. Some cookers began creating roms for N7100 and forgetting N7000 (as Crash, Kingdroid etc). All we have are identical roms based on XXLSC leak. Hopefully that will be available after the official version Samsung release the source code for Note 1, then will return with all

Sorry my bad english! (and for the off-topic)

sdvsf

Aug 6, 2012
Medellin
Yes but has deteriorated since the Note 2 arrived. Some cookers began creating roms for N7100 and forgetting N7000 (as Crash, Kingdroid etc). All we have are identical roms based on XXLSC leak. Hopefully that will be available after the official version Samsung release the source code for Note 1, then will return with all

Sorry my bad english! (and for the off-topic)

But we have a lot of roms based on cm 10.1 running jb 4.2.1 and also cm 10 ones. :thumbup:

sent from my Asylum 10.1

A

AndroidSlave

Before this thread goes to la la land, it is for OTA discussion and news...

amelonix

Jan 5, 2013
help

hello,My note have android 2.3.6 and his android name finished with (KOR) and not posible to do update with KIES,I make mistake and typing #some numbers and IMEI by my device and again # however,i got all countries of android,i choose CRO-croatia,in that moment my device turn off and can"t turn on and just repeat SAMSUNG on the display,sorry for mistakes,my english is not very good:eek: HELP MEE:mad:

Formhault

Jun 10, 2011
Bucharest
hello,My note have android 2.3.6 and his android name finished with (KOR) and not posible to do update with KIES,I make mistake and typing #some numbers and IMEI by my device and again # however,i got all countries of android,i choose CRO-croatia,in that moment my device turn off and can"t turn on and just repeat SAMSUNG on the display,sorry for mistakes,my english is not very good:eek: HELP MEE:mad:

This is not the right thread where to ask this. Sorry for your problem... but you have to seek help elsewhere. Perhaps create a thread in the Q&A section... where you should describe your problem, maybe with better accuracy! :good:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

shantanubarik

Jun 5, 2011
West Bengal
I think it is wrong as nowhere the same information available. As per sammobile we will get within jan/feb 2013

Swypwd from my phablet Samsung Galaxy Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts