Jelly Bean Rom For Cherry Mobile Burst/Xolo A500

Search This thread

ShivamOnline

Jan 8, 2014
Bhopal
DUDE, there is NO such OFFICIAL Jelly bean update for XOLO A500.

how to apply official Stock JellyBean update in xolo A500 ???

please help...

And if you got some rom, its fake, there is a rom , but network, phone, and wifi no working on that.

I have got such a KITKAT rom too.
but same problems.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

can any one pls upload a gingerbread stock rom for xolo a500ics just uses too much ram to run smoothly

But if you want more RAM free, try the Team Bursts ROM MK3, MK5 both good.
But i faced some problem in that,
Check this out here:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50863084&postcount=19

xda_star

Mar 18, 2014
This Room here is by far best rom i have used yet for my XOLO A500.
I also have used Team Burst Mk3,5 roms and I can say the roms are really good.
But for some reasons my touch screen went unresponsive whenever its auto reboot when hanged; only physical buttons work then.

This Rom is a CYANOGEN MOD rom called Blu Spark and is said to be a combination of some BLU Dash 4 (stock rom ) and iSpark Rom .
And yes, its based on Team Burst rom. So its light,fast and solves my above problem too.

I have only changed the Start LOGO from CYANOGEN animation to the GOOGLE animation from NEXUS

You can Write me, if you wish to have Cyanogen animation
Also, I faced the problem with GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES not installing on STOCK ROM on XOLO A500, this and every other custom solves that.

(Though I hate and changed immediately the Samsung TOUCH Wiz launcher and default Font)

screen shots below:
(Sorry about, the DU cleaner widget on the screen in the screen shots, its not part of the rom
and yes I have changed the font to Ubuntu Light)

>> About the FONT
its UBUNTU LIGHT and I love this font
Reply or PM me if you wish to have that too

Again I ll say , All the credit goes to respected DEVs, I'm just sharing and I dont have their names and links otherwise i would have given their links.
Right now, I'm sharing these files (ROM ) links through my account.

AND I'm Sorry for errors,this my first post. Was having the ROM, so thought to share it with you all.
If liked CLICK the THANKS button below. :D

SCREEN SHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

>> BLUSparkROM.zip

" mega.co.nz/#!dQJlUCQL!XLOaJNQBuiqGMWPIQRLQdKaTC9klZ5TabDnZkj0uGx4 "

>> Update1.zip

" mega.co.nz/#!8QJyVIoY!u2tD0dagGsaJ7Ih1PpBTht0VrBmhRAkKakbveWFUTyk "

(write me ,if links not working )

thank u for the rom.. its look nice.. but i have facing the touch problem how to get rid of it.

xxceleron

Apr 6, 2014
Hi still no jelly bean?

Still no Jelly Bean for Xolo A500... I m a little confused to see an S2 Running Android 4.2 so i was just asking lol.... Good work from xda developers> Thanks you for all the work dones

ShivamOnline

Jan 8, 2014
Bhopal
TOUCH problems ? pls elaborate

thank u for the rom.. its look nice.. but i have facing the touch problem how to get rid of it.

Touch problems means? Buddy please write in detail.
If you meant you cell goes unresponsive after auto restarts then< I can say that
i did not face any such problem with this rom.
but yes i experience such problems on MK3, MK5 ROMS.

Still I'm hoping for a detailed reply. ;)

Reactions: leonfreecss

archem01

Oct 30, 2013
Tayabas

hey mate, does the official stock jelly bean rom working??, can you upload some screenshots??, thanks in advance...

and to add, can someone port this rom because nokia x has the same specs as our cherry mobile burst/xolo a500...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2675715&page=5

Last edited:
hey mate, does the official stock jelly bean rom working??, can you upload some screenshots??, thanks in advance...

and to add, can someone port this rom because nokia x has the same specs as our cherry mobile burst/xolo a500...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2675715&page=5

thats not JB rom for xolo a500. its just a package of stock Rom + android recovery tool +drivers . some one just named that zip " official stock jelly bean 4.1.1"
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

Reactions: archem01

Rozart

Apr 25, 2014
The links are broken

But for some reasons my touch screen went unresponsive whenever its auto reboot when hanged; only physical buttons work then.

This Rom is a CYANOGEN MOD rom called Blu Spark and is said to be a combination of some BLU Dash 4 (stock rom ) and iSpark Rom .
And yes, its based on Team Burst rom. So its light,fast and solves my above problem too.

I have only changed the Start LOGO from CYANOGEN animation to the GOOGLE animation from NEXUS

Also, I faced the problem with GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES not installing on STOCK ROM on XOLO A500, this and every other custom solves that.

(Though I hate and changed immediately the Samsung TOUCH Wiz launcher and default Font)

screen shots below:
(Sorry about, the DU cleaner widget on the screen in the screen shots, its not part of the rom

>> About the FONT

Again I ll say , All the credit goes to respected DEVs, I'm just sharing and I dont have their names and links otherwise i would have given their links.

AND I'm Sorry for errors,this my first post. Was having the ROM, so thought to share it with you all.

SCREEN SHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

>> BLUSparkROM.zip

>> Update1.zip

Hey man the links are not working. And is this for xolo a500?

leonfreecss

May 29, 2014
Thanks..

screen shots below:

>> About the FONT

SCREEN SHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

>> BLUSparkROM.zip

>> Update1.zip

thanks dude... :good:

xda_star

Mar 18, 2014
Touch problems means? Buddy please write in detail.
If you meant you cell goes unresponsive after auto restarts then< I can say that
i did not face any such problem with this rom.
but yes i experience such problems on MK3, MK5 ROMS.

Still I'm hoping for a detailed reply. ;)

thanks for your reply.. the phone touch response incorrectly.. to drop notification bar i have to slide from center of screen to upward.. and to select switch off i have to touch on the top of screen.. i think touchwiz is not suppoting.. :cyclops: if you know how to change touch setting from its zip file then give me instruction.. thank you.:D

Piyush98

May 9, 2014
Got a very foggy idea

I tried porting xolo a500s rom but found out it was a mediatek device. So the last option left is the xolo q500.Can someone port jb 4.1.1 from it:confused:?

ShivamOnline

Jan 8, 2014
Bhopal
Links DO WORK buddy,but ll differently :p

Hey man the links are not working. And is this for xolo a500?

#Mr.Sparrow links are working but as mentioned its my first post, so external linking not allowed.
Please COPY the URL w/o quotes and paste in a new tab.
Download both files from MEGA CLOUD.

Hit THANKS :good: below, if I you think I helped. :fingers-crossed:

Enjoy

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

thanks dude... :good:

Hit THANKS :good: below, if I you think I helped. :fingers-crossed:

sriram301296

Jun 11, 2014
Problem!

screen shots below:

>> About the FONT

SCREEN SHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

>> BLUSparkROM.zip

>> Update1.zip

Just did as you said, after flashing the first one, i faced a few problems, especially in touch, out of which i list out something I remember:
1. The Notification bar needs to be accessed by swiping from centre to top.
2. Whilst turning off and rebooting, I had to touch on different locations other than the corresponding buttons.
3. The play store cannot be used, it gives a network error.
4. the settings button in the notification bar is accessed by clicking on the top left.
5. some other similar problems where the button is to be clicked by touching somewhere else, if you can understand what i say.

So, after some hard work, I flashed the Update rom, after which the phone fails to boot. It just gets stuck in the Google logo. Please help.

Regards,
Sriram.

ShivamOnline

Jan 8, 2014
Bhopal
TOUCH problem. DO you experience it on this ROM only?

Just did as you said, after flashing the first one, i faced a few problems, especially in touch,
Regards,
Sriram.

Hey SriRam,
First of all, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Couple of things, I wish to know, before we proceed.
> Is it first time on your cell.?
> Experiencing this problem on this ROM only?
> Is it resolved after the UPDATE file?
AND Most imp. Which ROM you are using currently.?

I haven't experienced such problem, but I'll look forward for it.
Gimme some time.

Jun 19, 2014
surat
hey bro

screen shots below:

>> About the FONT

SCREEN SHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

>> BLUSparkROM.zip

>> Update1.zip

hey bro i have downloaded ur rom and the update file too but there is a touch problem plzzz repair ur rom ur rom is great but still need some improvements nd thnxx for d rom plzzz repair it nd send it to kusaidahodwala@rocketmail.com

Last edited:

ShivamOnline

Jan 8, 2014
Bhopal
[Resolving TOUCH BUG in CMBurst ROMS]

Hey @sriram301296, @Kusai
Here provided is the IMG file update to avoid the TOUCH bug in CMBurst(XOLOA500) Roms.
Pls FLASH with this file and reply me

HIT THANKS if it resolves your problem.
:good:

[All credit goes to its developer(s), I just am sharing the knowledge. :cyclops:

CLick and downloada the attached file.

Attachments

• cmburst_boot_img.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Gops123

Jun 20, 2014
I think, it is a faking web site, i saw something similar for KITKAT update also..
So, Don't believe this web site.

I have a question for developers..

I have XOLO A500 phone which runs on 4.0.4 ICE cream sandwich..
Can i use any of the cyanogen MOD ROM for my device.

I have rooted my phone and installed CWM already. also, i have restored my phone twice successfully.
So, i want to explore more on cyanogen MOD rom for 4.0.4.. But fearing that it may BRICK my device.

Could you someone please advice. thanks in advance!! :D

Gops123

Jun 20, 2014
I think, it is a faking web site, i saw something similar for KITKAT update also..
So, Don't believe this web site.

I have a question for developers..

I have XOLO A500 phone which runs on 4.0.4 ICE cream sandwich..
Can i use any of the cyanogen MOD ROM for my device.

I have rooted my phone and installed CWM already. also, i have restored my phone twice successfully.
So, i want to explore more on cyanogen MOD rom for 4.0.4.. But fearing that it may BRICK my device.

Could you someone please advice. thanks in advance!! :D

Hi everyone, i found a new custom rom for XOLO A500, it is in the web site NEEDROM. :good:

I have installed it and found it is good Experia rom, please try it once. Thanks. :victory:

Jun 19, 2014
surat
does'nt work at all

Hey @sriram301296, @Kusai
Here provided is the IMG file update to avoid the TOUCH bug in CMBurst(XOLOA500) Roms.
Pls FLASH with this file and reply me

HIT THANKS if it resolves your problem.
:good:

[All credit goes to its developer(s), I just am sharing the knowledge. :cyclops:

CLick and downloada the attached file.

hey bro plzzz plzzz repair ur rom i even tried flashing with ur boot.img but still nothing happen :confused:

Top Liked Posts