Jelly bean

Search This thread

cnstarz

Feb 10, 2010
Inside leak after jelly bean- we'll have gummy bear- and then
we'll have cherry pie... geez!! whats after that? chicken soup? Pizza ? who's naming these systems? LOL..

they're all named after desserts or sweet treats, and they're all in alphabetical order.

Cupcake
Donut
Eclair
Froyo
Gingerbread
Honeycomb
Ice Cream Sandwich
Jelly Bean
Key Lime (possibly)

xerxax

Feb 24, 2012
Fargo
Mwnies!

I give $10 to the first person that makes a usable ROM for the E4GT with no on screen buttons (I hate those)! Woot! Bring me the BEAN!

Edit: Willing to test, PM me!

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
thats why this site is here we will get it trust me with the talented devs its only a matter of time

I suppose you are correct we will get it running on this phone to some extent. By that time I suspect most of our devs will be on other phones and this will be merely a side project with lots of issues.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
That will never happen. The only way JB is hitting our phone is if we do it.

I'm really thinking of going back to a Google phone. Less of the features I really want, but at least the new toys hit it first and fast.

Oh and yea Galaxy S is getting it!! But Sammy will never push it to our phones, and you all know I'm right.

I agree Samsung will never push jb and probably never push ics. But it doesn't matter. My 1st android phone was a Samsung captivate on 2.1. Everyone was always talking about Samsung pushing 2.2 but never saw it I was running gb on my phone before I got rid of it and Samsung ever push froyo. Now the captivate has ics and I am pretty sure we will get jb. I have already seen VeNuM asking someone to link him for a port.

Reactions: fryingpan0613

EggosEvo

Feb 8, 2011
Kansas City
Anyone getting the Nexus 7? I ordered the 8gb version right away.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

I need a car before I buy anything that expensive. I should have enough for a car in 2 weeks, which means that I'll have enough to buy the Nexus 7 in a month. I'll be ordering the 16GB version, as 8GB is not enough memory for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Porting Jelly Bean for our phone
62950b8e-9a36-645e.jpg

qubanaso

Jul 21, 2010
North Lauderdale
That thread should be on fire with the fact Dastin is working on a port, hes the only one so far attacking the monster head on, if i had the knowledge of development i wouldnt have a life :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: kilogramz718

supercholo

Dec 20, 2011
Pa
Samsung is finally learning now that Updating the OS to the latest is getting them ahead of the competition.

I would expect JB to be on the most up to date phones. Doubtful it will be on lower grade phones. I would expect the Galaxy 2 and up will get it.

Top Liked Posts