• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Jelly bean

Search This thread

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
An official update is the only way to get a better radio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Better radios? I am on toro+ and never have had better or faster 3g connection or speeds with any other device than my gnex on the fg01 radios. Also had a brief connection to lte which was amazing and apparently it's going live next month in my area.

Sent from my Suxen Yxalag using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Zeinzu

nnbengboy2

Jul 31, 2012
Verizon will take a while to release it as usual. Google has released it for galaxy nexus devices though. Just gotta wait for the carrier now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everyone knows and we decided to keep it a secret from you

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    TORO: Who knows. Verizon decides. Literally ANYONE who says otherwise is just pulling guesses out of thin air.
    TOROPLUS: Same Story.
    MAGURO: Flash Takju/Yakju and have it now.
    I could care less about official. I have a pure stock build of the newest 4.1.1 release running completely bug free on my ToroPlus.

Sent from my AOSP Android 4.1.1 Galaxy Nexus

Better radios? I am on toro+ and never have had better or faster 3g connection or speeds with any other device than my gnex on the fg01 radios. Also had a brief connection to lte which was amazing and apparently it's going live next month in my area.

Sent from my Suxen Yxalag using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2