• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Jellybam rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
guys, have you tried this rom ? its wonderful...might have a few bugs...i just discovered it by chance for our device.....why dont they publish their work on xda ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Droidlover123

Jul 8, 2012
guys, have you tried this rom ? its wonderful...might have a few bugs...i just discovered it by chance for our device.....why dont they publish their work on xda ?

Yes i tried this Rom is awesome!!!!
Just one problem on 7.7.0 version i can't add access points in my p 3100.when i click to create new it takes of to wifi menu.
Any fix???

And why developer was banned???
I didn't found any paid app it Rom!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rraaka

bluecarbon

Jan 9, 2013
Just one problem on 7.7.0 version i can't add access points in my p 3100.when i click to create new it takes of to wifi menu.
Any fix???

I guess they didn't credit pac-rom's code, i see that they do now. Yeah, i had to use a backup of 7.6.2 cause 7.7.0 was too buggy, random reboots and if i kept my tab in Landscape position wile it was booting it would boot loop, until it was in portrait, weird stuff.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: rraaka
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom isnt half bad! If the dev wasn't banned this would be a hit.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD

Any fix???

Any fix???

I guess they didn't credit pac-rom's code, i see that they do now. Yeah, i had to use a backup of 7.6.2 cause 7.7.0 was too buggy, random reboots and if i kept my tab in Landscape position wile it was booting it would boot loop, until it was in portrait, weird stuff.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app
    OP this said ROM is ban from XDA as is the Maker, which includes linking to said ROM. Thank You.