• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
Search This thread

farinacci_79

Dec 15, 2009
... I don't know if somebody find this other bug too but I've clock FC every time I try to set an alarm on 26.2, going back to r24 waiting for a most stable rel.

buttie

Feb 6, 2011
I wonder if anybody experienced that bug: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=19406

At home I have D-Link 825 running OpenWRT with assigned IP 192.168.0.11 by router and everything was smooth. At work I have ZyXEL ZyWALL 5, IP was assigned exactly the same like at home and I've got conflicts on every other computer in network. I've switched off IP mapping with my DHD on router and left that to DHCP but conflict is still here. :/

benydc

Nov 21, 2011
London
I have a problem now with my alarm, it worked fine before. When it goes on, it only vibrates and makes sound for one millisecond o_O I cannot wake up to that... :))) Anyone know how to fix it?

KuroSyn

Jul 4, 2011
I have a problem now with my alarm, it worked fine before. When it goes on, it only vibrates and makes sound for one millisecond o_O I cannot wake up to that... :))) Anyone know how to fix it?

Don't go to sleep? xD try to delete your alarms and then clear data from clock app. Then set a new alarm and test it.

Sent from my Jelly DHD via XDA-Premium - Supporting the awesomeness.

benydc

Nov 21, 2011
London
Tried that now, still does not work.. it makes a really quick sound like a pinch :))) I will have to retry again and do a reboot. Anything else to try out?

rjand

Oct 10, 2012
Tried that now, still does not work.. it makes a really quick sound like a pinch :))) I will have to retry again and do a reboot. Anything else to try out?

Change the ringtone and see if it helps.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

calahorn

Sep 11, 2011
Everything is working for me on R26.2. Thanks RB!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

R26.2 is near perfect. You should try it!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Fixed in R26.2

Agreed... This is the most stable release yet for me.

damac

May 15, 2006
Any easy fix for auto rotation??

I've seen many, many posts regarding auto-rotation broken. Pardon my ignorance, but I'm still not clear as to what people are asking. Is your auto-rotation in your launcher (home screen) broken? Or is auto-rotation broken throughout the ROM for all applications?

damac

May 15, 2006
I have a question about photo sphere. I understand it needs a gyro but how does Google Sky work?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

I'm assuming you're asking that if photo sphere doesn't work, how (or why) does google sky work. If that's your question, then the answer (my version anyway :) ) is that they use different sensors. Google sky uses combination of magnetism, accelerometer and location (network or gps) sensors, whereas photosphere uses Gyroscope. Gyroscope and accelerometer are very similar and yet quite different. Gyroscope measures rate of rotation and accelerometer measures acceleration. Look here:

http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-gyroscope-and-accelerometer/

iggdawg

May 8, 2011
Boston, MA
www.iggdawg.com
I have a question about photo sphere. I understand it needs a gyro but how does Google Sky work?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

in a word: poorly. on our phones at least.

ever notice how darty google sky is when you try to pan around or look at a specific spot? that doesn't lend itself well to making composite photos. Gyros really make that sort of activity smooth and extensible.

Reactions: Chump Change

azrael97c

Jan 13, 2012
I've seen many, many posts regarding auto-rotation broken. Pardon my ignorance, but I'm still not clear as to what people are asking. Is your auto-rotation in your launcher (home screen) broken? Or is auto-rotation broken throughout the ROM for all applications?

In my case it started when I flashed R26.2, the g-sensor stopped working altogether. Granted I was dirty flashing from R5 or something but it was working great up to R25.

Now when I tried clean flashing R25 (format everything except sdcard), g-sensor's still not responsive.

Will now try to clean flash R24 and below @[email protected]

Top Liked Posts