Search This thread

zla.mas

Jan 30, 2011
Sarajevo
How to get headset buttons working, even my mic isn't working while tring to record something (headset)? Maybe with some xposed modules?

Last edited:

disiz

May 14, 2009
Sorry to ask an as basic question as this one, but I'm with 4.2.2 R11, and I can't show my SIM contacts... Only contacts I can show are those on my google account and I don't want google know this... When I want to see sim contacts, it said no contacts here...
So if there a way to show sim card with this stock android rom ?? I have another phone and this one can see sim contact in the same sim card...
Thanks a lot for answering :)

alb0603

Nov 23, 2011
Brisbane
MMS Problems?

Anyone having MMS problems try this:

link

Worked for me.

I had random problem where MMS just stopped working, tried many things and this is what worked for me.
Its probably slightly off topic, but if it helps just 1 person that has suffered the same MMS torment as I, then .....:D

disiz

May 14, 2009
Nobody still have this rom just to answer if you can see your sim contacts with R11 ? Thanks a lot

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Hey beast. I see u got your cell done. Congrats. If u need any help don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
I know u told me. I was just saying congrats. Lol. If u need anything, just holla

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Exposed? On this ROM?

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I have noticed that xposed really only works well on sense ROMs. I tried it on this ROM and I got behaviour problems

alb0603

Nov 23, 2011
Brisbane
Anyone having MMS problems try this:

link

Worked for me.

I had random problem where MMS just stopped working, tried many things and this is what worked for me.
Its probably slightly off topic, but if it helps just 1 person that has suffered the same MMS torment as I, then .....:D

False alarm, alas this did not fix my MMS problems, they were only working cause I was connected to Wifi :(

I have since found that if I turn off my mobile data before sending an MMS, the MMS will send. But if I try with mobile data on it is stuck on "Sending". If a MMS gets stuck on sending, the mobile data trick will not work again until I reboot my phone.

I have tried soooo many things to fix this MMS its driving me nuts! I've stuffed with my APN setting extensively, however the data off trick works with default APN settings, so that does not seem to be the problem. I'm using Optus AU carrier settings (TPG sim card)

I have seen a couple of replacement mms.apk files, but I have not been able to get them to work.

This is the only thing not working for me on this fantastic rom. I know it shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I wish I could find a fix... :(

alb0603

Nov 23, 2011
Brisbane
False alarm, alas this did not fix my MMS problems, they were only working cause I was connected to Wifi :(

I have since found that if I turn off my mobile data before sending an MMS, the MMS will send. But if I try with mobile data on it is stuck on "Sending". If a MMS gets stuck on sending, the mobile data trick will not work again until I reboot my phone.

I have tried soooo many things to fix this MMS its driving me nuts! I've stuffed with my APN setting extensively, however the data off trick works with default APN settings, so that does not seem to be the problem. I'm using Optus AU carrier settings (TPG sim card)

I have seen a couple of replacement mms.apk files, but I have not been able to get them to work.

This is the only thing not working for me on this fantastic rom. I know it shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I wish I could find a fix... :(

I've been searching for a solution to MMS problems for some time. There does not seem to be a fix as such, but there is a work around.

Here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36511884&postcount=14

As far as I can tell the reason is that ASOP roms do not have an option for WAP 2.0 (which is what Optus use) only IPv4 & IPv6.
Essentially you remove "mms" from the "type" in the MMS APN. Then you can actually select the MMS APN. Now you need to manually swap APNs whenever you want to use DATA or MMS. Annoying, but it works for me anyway...

BillzillaAus

Nov 12, 2012
Hi again - I've gave my old DHD to my girlfriend about a year ago but the USB connector was in poor shape and after a week or so it refused to keep charging.
A few days ago I decided to get it fixed as I reckon it's still a pretty reasonable phone and dropped it off at a repair shop. They replaced the connector but just can't get the phone started at all.
I vaguely remember reading here somewhere that the DHD won't either charge or start on the charger with a totally flat battery with this ROM .... did a search but couldn't find anything.
If it's true, how do I get the phone going again? Some combination of button presses ... ?

MidnightJava

Sep 4, 2012
Reston, VA
Hi again - I've gave my old DHD to my girlfriend about a year ago but the USB connector was in poor shape and after a week or so it refused to keep charging.
A few days ago I decided to get it fixed as I reckon it's still a pretty reasonable phone and dropped it off at a repair shop. They replaced the connector but just can't get the phone started at all.
I vaguely remember reading here somewhere that the DHD won't either charge or start on the charger with a totally flat battery with this ROM .... did a search but couldn't find anything.
If it's true, how do I get the phone going again? Some combination of button presses ... ?

Maybe something like this will work for you:

http://www.amazon.com/eForCity-Batt...051916&sr=1-7&keywords=htc+inspire+4g+charger

It's a wall charger for the battery. Hopefully you can get it fully charged and then insert it into the phone. I bought one of these with two slightly larger-capacity batteries for $16, and I'm happy with it. This package includes just one regular battery, and it's around $7. Look for other battery combinations if you're interested. I don't know if this will fix your problem, but it may be worth a try. Also, have you tried starting it up in bootloader mode?

Reactions: BillzillaAus

Top Liked Posts