• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Jellytime Sosei first boot time?

Search This thread

wsoxfan1214

Jan 7, 2013
Hello. Just went through the rooting, unlocking and flashing JBS to my a100 for the first time. I rebooted the system and now the CyanogenMod screen with the circle loading animation has been going for 20ish minutes. It says it takes about ten in the topic, but is it normal for it to take a bit longer? Just struck me as odd.

Thanks in advance! Sorry for my newness to this stuff. :p

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
Hello. Just went through the rooting, unlocking and flashing JBS to my a100 for the first time. I rebooted the system and now the CyanogenMod screen with the circle loading animation has been going for 20ish minutes. It says it takes about ten in the topic, but is it normal for it to take a bit longer? Just struck me as odd.

Thanks in advance! Sorry for my newness to this stuff. :p

No really more then 5 is longer then normal, you did do a full complete wipe, right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 - JBSourcery 4.4.5

wsoxfan1214

Jan 7, 2013
No really more then 5 is longer then normal, you did do a full complete wipe, right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 - JBSourcery 4.4.5

Gah, I went through and did it again and must have missed one of them the first time.

Sorry, new to this and very curious about learning more. Working now perfectly and I'm loving it. Great work, man. Will kick a donation your way as soon as I can.

Mods can lock this if the deem it necessary. :p