• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

JF 1.5 ****ADP1**** build released. JFupdater has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

agee

Sep 14, 2007
I am curious also. Or will we just have the options in the "locals and texts" area to switch between them?

Yes, under locale & text there will be check boxes for "android keyboard" which is the original one and one for "touch input" which is the new one.

Does anyone know how to get text prediction to work with the hardware keyboard? i cant seem to turn it on

dmm0816

Feb 25, 2009
Northern Virginia
i updated to 1.5 finally and i have no problems everythings cool but i do have a question...i searched for it and couldn't find anything, i know amazon is gone that's fine wit me, is picture gallery also gone now or is it just me?

jayschutz

Mar 8, 2009
hello everyone i need some help

i have downloaded and played with this new update all day and its great but i am having a problem with the headphone adapter and its not cool because it was working fine yesturday anyone can you help me??

im also having a issue with signing on to my bank site i used to be able to go on there when ever i wanted now i cant at all give me some feed back would like to know if the JFupdater is givin me crap or its just a bug in the works that need to be fixed down the road help guys thank for reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.