JF ADP 1.5 Speaker phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

trevordbs

Mar 11, 2009
Has anyone else noticed an extremely reduced amount of sound from the speaker phone during calls?

mmikeyy

May 8, 2009
Wow i thought that this was just my phone playing up, but yes I have noticed it's dramatically reduced. :(

abdulla1

Jun 25, 2008
I've got the same exact problem....The question is, is this jf1.5 specific? or do ppl running haykuro & other builds of cupcake have the same problem?

trevordbs

Mar 11, 2009
Thats what im wondering too. I loved the speaker volume before, as i am in CA, with the whole blue tooth stuff. I didnt have to get one, i could hear everyone with the phone in my lap...

Now...It's like just talking on the phone normal...

the.snks

Jan 26, 2009
Working fine here too. I'm using JF's 1.5, and I did the usual wipe before and after upgrading.

mmafighter077

Oct 21, 2008
There is an obvious change in volume. I used to listen to music on my phone while taking a shower but now I can barely hear the music from my phone over the sound of the water.

Is there a fix or hack for this??

derekedw

Feb 6, 2008
maybe its something with the radio? Idunno. This is funny b/c I couldn't turn my speaker phone down enough last night while using it. It was almost too loud.

trevordbs

Mar 11, 2009
How many of you did complete Clean wipes before install?
I installed Via JfMod Updater App...Maybe it was something to do with this? And i haven't installed the radio...

Status
Not open for further replies.