• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

JF RC33 --> ADP 1.5 and back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xenoaurora

Feb 25, 2009
Hamilton, OH
Hi guys im still very new to flashing and ive googled it a few times and couldnt come up with anything. So here goes:

I flashed to adp 1.5 the newest one out and did the radio update first etc. Then after some reading realized it doesnt have myfaves. So i need to go back to the JF Rc33 untill cupcake officially is modded for the RC version.

I was worried about the radio update, if i do a wipe and then update to 1.42 (or 1.43 i cant remember) will it screw up anything since i did the radio update to upgrade to adp 1.5.

Sorry if im not making sense let me know and ill do my best to explain better?!?!

billc.cn

Feb 4, 2007
really do search carefully before you post. somebody has posted a very detailed downgrade guide on the second/third page.

i think the new radio works with old builds. even if the radio is not compatible, you won't get a bricked phone anyway.

xenoaurora

Feb 25, 2009
Hamilton, OH
Im sorry i read quite a few of the radio threads and googled most of the keywords i could. I'll take a look again so much info here i easily could have missed it.

I didnt know that those 5 people are regardless of the app. So if i wanted to change them do i just do it online at the tmobile website?

is there any danger then for using adp instead of the RC besides i guess some of the messaging apps arent there?

Status
Not open for further replies.