• Blue.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 647
  • Black.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,117
  • Techno.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 2,530

justnewsp

Jul 20, 2011
What programs have you used to create the bootanimations (Techno.zip - logo.bin and the other files in the .zip) ?
Also, how do I install the new bootanimation ?
Is this it? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1953726
But do I have to use "your original logo.bin file" ?
Can't it create a fresh new file from scratch ?

I see there is another file format - Bios Bootanimation.zip - system/media folder, bootanimation.zip file - I can create that using Boot Animation Factory.
And, do I also need the other files (CERT.RSA, CERT.SF...) and folders (META-INF, com......) ?

Can I just create a new bootanimation.zip file, using Boot Animation Factory, copy/replace to system/media folder ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

justnewsp

Jul 20, 2011
I already asked that a few days ago and got no answer.
Regular bootanimation.zip file is installed by copying to /system/media/ folder, first backup, then overwite old file.
But there are other files (archives) which contain bootanimation.zip or logo.bin and other files. I think you can install these files using custom recovery, like TWRP.
Also, how do I create this type of boota animations ?

Last edited:

AlexZap

Feb 15, 2014
Waterbury
how do I install the new boot animation ??? :confused:

The ones from the first post are.all flashable zips. Using a custom recovery, first backup your logo partition, then choose install, select one of these zips, and install it. Pretty simple. I don't know about the cyanogenmod one or any from other posts, as I haven't looked at them.

On a side note, most likely people aren't responding is because if you can't figure this out on your own, it might not be something that you should be doing. Flashing things can be dangerous, and no one wants to be responsible for you bricking your device.

Sent from my KFTHWI using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

justnewsp

Jul 20, 2011
If I extract the bootanimation.zip file from those flashable archives and just copy them in the /system/media/ folder, does it work like that ?

Top Liked Posts