[DELETED]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11683089
  • Start date
Search This thread

dispecter99

Sep 26, 2021
Hi i am trying to connect my stb to pc over a time. Not successful. i have been stuck down with no command screen over my TV and waiting for device over bootloader console. Can anyone guide what i am doing wrong or suggest me what to do next? Thanks

Attachments

• Not detected.jpg
    Not detected.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
  • No command.jpg
    No command.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 148

sonudhillon

Jan 24, 2013
www.unp.me
Thank you, I was totally convinced my box was missing the reset button.

New Rom with a modified system image has been released by another developer in telegram group(Group).
The Dev also plans to give a further update with more improvements(No ETA).
Main features of the rom are Gapps and persistent adb(i.e no need to go to settings editor app to enable again).

Could someone share that system image here? Telegram group seems to be deserted.

root@uboot:~# update partition system system-aidan.img
AmlUsbBulkCmd = update partition system system-aidan.img rettemp = 1 buffer = update partition system system-aidan.img
Read status return failed:
strncmp != 0
ERR: AmlUsbBulkCmd failed!

Getting this error, What could be the issue ?

Veer78

Nov 20, 2021
Facing error of 0xc000007b while opening the application
Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Capturesdf.PNG
    Capturesdf.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

rocker1093

Aug 8, 2012
Jio has pushed an update for STB 2-3 days gao. anyone tried after the update?
hi.. i have tried this. and its not working =. its giving error
root@uboot:~#
AmlUsbBulkCmd = rettemp = 1 buffer =
Read status return failed:no command at all
strncmp != 0
ERR: AmlUsbBulkCmd failed!

Facing error of 0xc000007b while opening the application
Can anyone help me?
bro download lastest verion of this amlogic app. and run it as admin. by doing so i could bypass this error.

despo_b

Jan 19, 2012
Getting libusb0.dll error have installed worldcup driver using AMLogic driver installer.exe. Downloaded libusb0.dll from net and copied to amlogic folder but it dosen`t work. Using win 10 ver 21h1 64bit. Please provide guide with images it will be helpful.
check the imageATTACHED HERE and findthe same in AMlogic folder and run< worldcup driver > as an admain. it will be installed

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 161
Nov 17, 2021
hello Sir, Every thing is work fine, but one miner problem is that usb video can not play by any player, i was tried many player like that vlc, mx, just player and many player but it can not search or play video from usb source, any solution for that ?

demoakka

Jan 5, 2013
Connect usb keyboard or Android Tv Remote in mobile to skip the initial setup screen and pair the jio remote from Remotes & Accessories tab in settings.

kirpeace

Dec 26, 2010
It says uninstall reliance launcher and remote services. Isnt that necessary services for stock rom adb. I disabled launcher to try and the box started blickering. I had to enable again.

Leo Ng

Dec 13, 2021
I tried a many times following the steps given but I cannot flash the jio stb d200 v2.Maybe it's because of the new update Jio had released recently.Is anyone facing the same issue? Kindly help.

demoakka

Jan 5, 2013
I tried a many times following the steps given but I cannot flash the jio stb d200 v2.Maybe it's because of the new update Jio had released recently.Is anyone facing the same issue? Kindly help.
tell me your stb os version is it 6.2.2 ? if yes than no method will work with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 11683089
    [DELETED]

Leaving this project permanently.

Any user with the name "RealEngineer" wouldn't be me. I can confirm that I won't be returning here or to any other forum.

Thank You
    Thanks a lot of this quick tutorial, the only reason I even ordered the STB is because of this post. I have a problem with the region / time. The time is wrong and i am unable the set date and time from settings as it is greyed out is there any solution for this?
    nvm i fixed it with adb command here is the command if anyone faces same issue:
    adb shell setprop persist.sys.timezone "Asia/Kolkata"
    This will set time to IST as well as other units such as Metric system.
    Hi, the rom was replaced successfully on C200, thank you to all the members for this great tutorial/hack and your efforts.
    The BLE remote also works but there is huge drop in performance, like YouTube takes forever to load video, I could only see the first frame of the video and then crash, all other general browsing in the OS is also slow. I wonder what might be causing it ???
    What cable did you use tho? Give Amazon link please. Also does the STB work on other WiFi than JioFiber? You can try mobile data and hotspot.

Also I am trying to make an TWRP port. After it works then you can flash everything.
    I bought this

Thank you so much @RealEngineer , finally got freedom for the JIO STB, it works like a charm on C200 device.
    But after every reboot adb needs to be enabled by changing the value to 1, also I am not able to turn on install from unknown sources from the opensettings and also tried modifying the value under global and secure settings to 1 for the name"Non_market_apps", still no luck on installing apps within JIO STB, i am sideloading them, any other way to install from unknown sources?

Is there any possibility to install G-apps the TV version or the Pico version on this device?

I tried Magisk and it has no Ramdisk, it needs recovery.img to be patched.
    if we can successfully install magisk the device can be rooted, next using an app like flashily the g-apps zip can be pushed and install. then the device can be fully android.

Correct me if its wrong, I was thinking in the above way.
    I am looking to install Google duo for video calls and it needs G-apps, the app crashes when clicked on sign in.

other than the video calling, everything works pretty good.
    i uninstalled the bloatware too and their updates incl. the store(hehe).

Thanks and regards
    -Chandan
    I also forgot to do that so I reinstall aidan rom and then enable it and then installed jio rom xD

Some tips - Disable apps like jio store so that it don't reinstall stupid shilpa app and only enable it to update apps once a while.
    Disable JioAds Push to avoid those loud startup ads
    Button Mapper is a handy app. It allow you to use those color buttons for something that you desire. I changed Tv button to youtube.

Things to remember - Commands goes in "command prompt" and not Amlogic bootloader console and remember to allow unknown sources permission for aptoide, youtube next etc.

I uninstalled almost all apps listed by OP except launcher and store but I still got update which didn't really change anything.
    Getting libusb0.dll error have installed worldcup driver using AMLogic driver installer.exe. Downloaded libusb0.dll from net and copied to amlogic folder but it dosen`t work. Using win 10 ver 21h1 64bit. Please provide guide with images it will be helpful.