• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Jiofi 3 jmr540 Unlocking.

Search This thread

Vismay G S

Jun 10, 2017
Recently I've been googling on how to unlock my jiofi jmr540 device and found nothing.

But I discovered something else. I don't think we need a custom rom to unlock the device. I'm not a expert in these stuff.

Every jiofi device has web UI.

I discovered that every jiofi device have a hidden web UI that is engineer mode.

I didn't find any rom for my device but I found for jmr520 which was in bin format. I opened it using notepad in my pc and discovered that engineer mode does exist in its coding. There is lots of options present in engineer mode like manually selecting network band, choosing between 2g, 3g, and 4g, manual network search, and I also saw some network unlock coding which I couldn't understand by entering unlock code.

Can anyone help to access engineer mode in my device. I think it is also a html just like jiofi.local.html.

It would be really great if someone helped as many jiofi users are still wanting to unlock the device.

My device details are,

Firmware Version: FXN_JMR540_R6.11
Hardware Version: FXN_JMR540_V055
Device manufacturer : Foxconn

Electroboy_Prakash

Aug 16, 2020
Found Some interesting Facts on JIOFI3 ( JMR540 )
I managed to make the device into FASTBOOT.
using ANDROID BOOTLOADER INTERFACE.

Able to ping the hardware and get the following:
(bootloader) version:0.5
(bootloader) version-baseband:
(bootloader) version-bootloader:V055
(bootloader) display-panel:
(bootloader) charger-screen-enabled:0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 0x8000000
(bootloader) serialno:8*32***4
(bootloader) kernel:lk
(bootloader) product:JioFi3

(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel: OKAY

Last edited:
Found Some interesting Facts on JIOFI3 ( JMR540 )
I managed to make the device into FASTBOOT.
using ANDROID BOOTLOADER INTERFACE.

Able to ping the hardware and get the following:

(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel: OKAY
How did you get fastboot menu? Can you extract firmware and send it.

Mobilelearner

May 1, 2017
mobile-cellphones.blogspot.com
Here is another jio fi 2. You can log in to Jio fi. Use 192.168. Username Administrator Password is written on Jio Fi box.

ODMPegasus
Product IDM2
IMEI 911522-----------

Firmware VersionPEG_M2_B38.2
Firmware Creation Date2019-11-29

Frequency Bands Supported B3,B5,B 40

abhimortal6

Mar 6, 2014
Gwalior
I've managed it to unlock this device. Enabled diagnostic mode and adb. Custom firmwares are possible in this devices. Once modified firmware can be flashed via fastboot mode which is easily accessible without any modification.
Check my Twitter thread here https://twitter.com/ab_hi_j/status/1395394412545515521
E11v0ABWUAAtHsS.jpg

Last edited:

abhimortal6

Mar 6, 2014
Gwalior
Reactions: abhipintu3

SilvercobrA

Aug 5, 2021
Recently I've been googling on how to unlock my jiofi jmr540 device and found nothing.

But I discovered something else. I don't think we need a custom rom to unlock the device. I'm not a expert in these stuff.

I discovered that every jiofi device have a hidden web UI that is engineer mode.

I didn't find any rom for my device but I found for jmr520 which was in bin format. I opened it using notepad in my pc and discovered that engineer mode does exist in its coding. There is lots of options present in engineer mode like manually selecting network band, choosing between 2g, 3g, and 4g, manual network search, and I also saw some network unlock coding which I couldn't understand by entering unlock code.

Can anyone help to access engineer mode in my device. I think it is also a html just like jiofi.local.html.

It would be really great if someone helped as many jiofi users are still wanting to unlock the device.

My device details are,

need this. please take look

abhipintu3

Oct 14, 2021
Here is the unlocking guide
I have accidentally erased the recovery partition of JMR540 and my jiofi not starting always go in fastboot mode. Can you please provide boot.img file of JMR540 jiofi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've managed it to unlock this device. Enabled diagnostic mode and adb. Custom firmwares are possible in this devices. Once modified firmware can be flashed via fastboot mode which is easily accessible without any modification.
    Check my Twitter thread here https://twitter.com/ab_hi_j/status/1395394412545515521
    E11v0ABWUAAtHsS.jpg

My device details are,

Can you help me with the procedure i also want to unlock my jiofi3
    Can you help me with the procedure i also want to unlock my jiofi3
    Here is the unlocking guide