Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I did that it didn't work. But if I directly open your app by clicking on it, it opens the splash and when I select Android, it asks the security question that the app is trying to run haret.exe, you want it to run?. So do you think it is due to file security issue it doesnt start?

I installed/ uninstalled many times on phone as well as storage card, the last time I rebooted the phone, the splash came up with little messed up graphic, but when I selected Andriod, it threw an exception. I didn't copy down the exception.

Have you seen this before?

Thanks for your help!

I have not seen that. I assume you are on a stock rom right?

charms81

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Also: Just to make sure, is this the sequence on the init keys? Launch50:shell32.exe, Launch52: Jmz software, Launch 57: BootLauncher.exe?

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Yes I do get the warning that do you want to run the .exe? Yes/ No. Isn't it thr Windows default thing?

Yeah only on the stock rom. There are some tricks to make the app security go away but i haven't tested them on the hd2 yet. I will flash the stock rom and test out some things before i give you an answer. So I don't just send you on a wild goose chase.

charms81

Apr 3, 2008
Atlanta
Yeah only on the stock rom. There are some tricks to make the app security go away but i haven't tested them on the hd2 yet. I will flash the stock rom and test out some things before i give you an answer. So I don't just send you on a wild goose chase.

Thanks! If you don't find easy success with stock rom I'm using, then I'll try the Energy ROM.. that looks like a pretty mature one.

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
So I just installed the latest stock rom from the tmobile website and I installed my app, and it works just fine except for the prompt to run unsigned app. So the issue you are having is very wierd. I will look into it more though

problems with version five

I installed the version 5 before a few minutes and i have two problems:
1) Even if the "down counter" is still at 4-5 and i'm trying to boot with windows, it boots with android (default) and before the time out. From the tests i made i realized that the not default OS can be loaded only if you change it very fast (in 3-4 secs)
2) When i'm trying to change the time limit from 10 sec to 15 sec the application crashes and i'm getting an error message. In this case i have to reinstall the application in order to have it work "properly".
I'd appreciate any help
I want to remark that it is a very nice version but it seems that still has some little problems comparing with the version 4
Also i want to notice that i didn't made any registry change.

Last edited:

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I installed the version 5 before a few minutes and i have two problems:
1) Even if the "down counter" is still at 4-5 and i'm trying to boot with windows, it boots with android (default) and before the time out. From the tests i made i realized that the not default OS can be loaded only if you change it very fast (in 3-4 secs)
2) When i'm trying to change the time limit from 10 sec to 15 sec the application crashes and i'm getting an error message. In this case i have to reinstall the application in order to have it work "properly".
I'd appreciate any help
I want to remark that it is a very nice version but it seems that still has some little problems comparing with the version 4
Also i want to notice that i didn't made any registry change.

Which rom are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 5 released. Features are listed below. If you have any issues with the new app go to Jmz Software support forums for support.

Update to v5

There is a known problem with compatibility with Artemis rom and this app. Please use a different rom until this issue is resolved. myself and the creator of Artemis rom are working on getting this resolved. My rom of choice is any of the Energy series roms. Specifically the GTX version.

Features:
    -Auto-boot after timeout
    -Choice of Windows or Android as default after timeout
    -UI to change options
    -Better looking layout **Many thanks to Showtime7 from XDA for the graphics
    -Touch the Boot Options header to access setup
    -Free version 4 can still be downloaded at Jmzsoft.com

Updated to v4.

Now supports multi-language. 100%
    Supports builds where haret is located in android folder in storage card or on root of storage card.

If it doesn't launch:
    - Open a registry editor and go to HKLM\init and change Launch62 to Launch52. And reboot

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD FOR ANDROID. IF YOU SEE THE HARET LOADER THEN MY APP HAS DONE ITS JOB. MY APP DOES NOTHING MORE THAN LOAD HARET. PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET ANDROID WORKING. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

ScreenShot1.png
    ScreenShot2.png
    is there any 1 click download...and not have to change this...rename that...?...please help...love all this phone stuff...but lacking experience...