Jmz Android Dual-Boot for HD2 v5 --- 05NOV10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raysearcher

Jan 24, 2010
Great application!

I am using it with official: "_HTC HD2_RUU_Leo_S_HTC_WWE_3.14.405.2_Radio_15.42.50.11U_2.15.50.14_LEO_S_Ship.exe"

Have no issues so far. Works like it should.

P.S. JMZ a txt file with some Information of the software version and some basic instructions (like... "to setup Boot loader ... tap ...") would be great :)

Best regards

etyler_ATL

May 3, 2010
LOVE IT!!!

THANKS !!!!

Tried 4 and then purchased 5.....

But.....

Can't seem to locate the words "boot option" .?.?

Is this on the intial Android/WM screen ?

Last edited:

etyler_ATL

May 3, 2010
Okay, found the boot options....

But WM seems to fight with the DB program upon startup....

Sometimes works, sometimes does not....

Also, "Launch 62" was already listed in the REG....I did not have to modify the key....

Is this normal???

Borreb

Aug 18, 2010
HTC stright in to WM; No dual boot screen at all after buying/installing this app. also Tried reg edit Launch 52. now edit back to Launch 62. tried installing in phone and on card. HD2 with Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 42.0 Gen IV Possible incompatible with this ROM build? Any idea??:confused:
Boris

Opened app with filemanager; bootedsucsessfully into android. Thereafter started phone in WM, installed dualboot on the memory card, rebooted AND SUDDENTLY it WORKED!!! Jippiijajoh!

Last edited:

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
HTC stright in to WM; No dual boot screen at all after buying/installing this app. also Tried reg edit Launch 52. now edit back to Launch 62. tried installing in phone and on card. HD2 with Artemis HD2 ROM Family Ver 42.0 Gen IV Possible incompatible with this ROM build? Any idea??:confused:
Boris

Opened app with filemanager; bootedsucsessfully into android. Thereafter started phone in WM, installed dualboot on the memory card, rebooted AND SUDDENTLY it WORKED!!! Jippiijajoh!

So you are saying you installed it to memory card instead of internal and it worked? That completely doesn't make sense why that would work but if it does congrats on getting it working

allancash45

Sep 19, 2010
hello bro....
I downloaded your app but it's not working at all on my HD2.
Anytime I push options from the boot screen and make my selection of Android, nothing happens afterwards even when I reboot.......what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Version 5 released. Features are listed below. If you have any issues with the new app go to Jmz Software support forums for support.

Update to v5

There is a known problem with compatibility with Artemis rom and this app. Please use a different rom until this issue is resolved. myself and the creator of Artemis rom are working on getting this resolved. My rom of choice is any of the Energy series roms. Specifically the GTX version.

Features:
    -Auto-boot after timeout
    -Choice of Windows or Android as default after timeout
    -UI to change options
    -Better looking layout **Many thanks to Showtime7 from XDA for the graphics
    -Touch the Boot Options header to access setup
    -Free version 4 can still be downloaded at Jmzsoft.com

Updated to v4.

Now supports multi-language. 100%
    Supports builds where haret is located in android folder in storage card or on root of storage card.

If it doesn't launch:
    - Open a registry editor and go to HKLM\init and change Launch62 to Launch52. And reboot

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT THREAD FOR ANDROID. IF YOU SEE THE HARET LOADER THEN MY APP HAS DONE ITS JOB. MY APP DOES NOTHING MORE THAN LOAD HARET. PLEASE STOP ASKING ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO GET ANDROID WORKING. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

ScreenShot1.png
    ScreenShot2.png
    is there any 1 click download...and not have to change this...rename that...?...please help...love all this phone stuff...but lacking experience...