• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Jogging Belt for galaxy note 2

Search This thread

mr.lumbergh

Jan 9, 2007
Reactions: jprecon

MisterEdF

Apr 29, 2010
Zimbabwe
Anyone have suggestions on belts that may fit this beast of a phone? I like the "go belt" but not sure if it fits the note 2.
http://www.hippierunner.com/index.php/product/view/1/1

I also found the SPIBelt but not sure if that fits it either.
http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt

I know it is a bit big to go jogging w/ I just can't be with out it! I don't want to go full fanny pack either.

I keep mine either in my jog pants pocket or in the "kangaroo pouch" of my sweatshirt without any problem. Haven't had it yet in the summer. It was 24degrees F here today.

mr.lumbergh

Jan 9, 2007
I've been using my running jacket zipper pockets. Only problem is a lot of my jackets zipper pockets broke or don't fit well so the airflow lite will be a great.

Going to go to my local running store tomorrow and picking up the airflow lite. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

whatsitsnamenow

Aug 10, 2010
California
I have the spi belt (large edition). It fits the Galaxy Note 2 just fine. It is a great belt for running as it doesn't move around. I have been using this belt for 5 different phones for past 2 years.

7y6a3a3a.jpg
ygajebe6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

scoobmd

Jan 17, 2008
The Spibelt looks interesting. Will it fit the phone with case on it and does it feel comfortable for looking runs? I'm training for a marathon and still looking for something to hold my phone.

whatsitsnamenow

Aug 10, 2010
California
The Spi belt is stretch fit. It shouldn't have any problem with cases as long as it is not something too bulky like a Ottobox Defender case.

I don't feel it while running so yeah it's pretty comfortable for me.

Remember you need to specify the large version of the belt.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: scoobmd

scoobmd

Jan 17, 2008
The Spi belt is stretch fit. It shouldn't have any problem with cases as long as it is not something too bulky like a Ottobox Defender case.

I don't feel it while running so yeah it's pretty comfortable for me.

Remember you need to specify the large version of the belt.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Great, and being invented my home town is cool too.

Blhazed

May 3, 2011
I purchased an armband holder from amazon. Still waiting on its arrival

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

jprecon

Jan 15, 2013
Thank you everyone for the input. I have been trying to find a belt also as I'm getting tired of the armband.

I have the spi belt (large edition). It fits the Galaxy Note 2 just fine. It is a great belt for running as it doesn't move around. I have been using this belt for 5 different phones for past 2 years.

Think i'm going to go with the Large SPIBelt! Thanks for posting the pics Whatsit!

*UPDATE* - Note, the pocket on this belt is NOT sweat proof at all. I've been putting my n2 in a ziplock bag and wrapping it in paper towels to help keep the moisture away. I may need to try the waterproof version JoinMA mentioned. Regardless, this is much better than using the armband.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts