• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Joying vs Atoto vs Xtrons - Screen Viewing Angles

Search This thread

Alexsha

Jan 18, 2008
I want to buy a new head unit and I've narrowed it down to 3 choices:

Atoto A6Y2721PRB-G (2GB/32GB);
MTK 8127A Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU with ARM Mali-450 MP4 GPU
IPS screen

Joying JY-UO135P4
Android 8.0 PX5 Octa Core operate system,4GB/32GB
TFT screen

Xtrons TE706PL
Android 8.0 Octa Core 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
TFT screen

As far as I can tell, all 3 are good choices. My big concern is viewing angles. The atoto has an IPS screen. How is the screen quality and viewing angles on joying and xtrons units? I'll be putting this in a 2012 F250 so it'll be angled slightly upwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludespeed

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
What model is that? I've only seen TFT from them.

ALL models. Already for more than 1½ year (because that's when I got my first Joying).
And how do you know it is TFT?
I checked their website and only for a few models it is mentioned that it is IPS.
On their previous site they mentioned it for all models in the specs. But these specs are not there anymore either for a lot of models.

Edit: I don't know for the 800x480 models though, but the 1024x600 screens are IPS screens.

Last edited:

Alexsha

Jan 18, 2008
Emailed Joying. Response was that most units are TFT-lcd, unless specified as IPS.

Sifimaso

Jun 24, 2021
Hi guys how can i fix the issue Drm Widevine L1 on the Atoto S8 Plus Gen2 my device is rooted
thanks to Xda user who helped me and i even manage to google certified it and it passes safety net
but when i try to use streaming apps i get an error Drm failed to initialize or device not supported
i've tried all the magisk drm widevine modules and patches but nothing is seem to work
any help will be appreciated thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to buy a new head unit and I've narrowed it down to 3 choices:

Atoto A6Y2721PRB-G (2GB/32GB);
    MTK 8127A Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz CPU with ARM Mali-450 MP4 GPU
    IPS screen

Joying JY-UO135P4
    Android 8.0 PX5 Octa Core operate system,4GB/32GB
    TFT screen

Xtrons TE706PL
    Android 8.0 Octa Core 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
    TFT screen

As far as I can tell, all 3 are good choices. My big concern is viewing angles. The atoto has an IPS screen. How is the screen quality and viewing angles on joying and xtrons units? I'll be putting this in a 2012 F250 so it'll be angled slightly upwards.