JP_CM7.2.0_V1 24/2/2012 I9003 is not dead

Search This thread

deepanshu sharma

Oct 18, 2011
New Delhi
first bug report
the speaker acts very weird.sometimes the ringtone volume is high & sometimes its very low.also in settings when changing the ringtone volume,it previews high sometimes and low sometimes.

cooolrider195

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
first bug report
the speaker acts very weird.sometimes the ringtone volume is high & sometimes its very low.also in settings when changing the ringtone volume,it previews high sometimes and low sometimes.

Same problem with me.
Other bugs I faced :
1. 720p videos don't work and phone hangs showing kernel panic msg.
2. Data symbol not working.
3. There is no option for setting auto brightness as it should be under display setting.
4. Vibration intensity is quite high for haptic feedback and very low for calls and SMS's. Note : I'm using ganesh's kernel for CM7.
5. When there is a incoming call, the ringtone rings from earpiece instead of loudspeaker. (The front speaker above Samsung logo insted of the rear loudspeake)

Sorry if I reposted the bugs.

Edit : the 5th problem is not seen always.
via i9003, powered by JP_MIUI

Last edited:

gm007

May 29, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Same problem with me.
Other bugs I faced :
3. There is no option for setting auto brightness as it should be under display setting.
4. Vibration intensity is quite high for haptic feedback and very low for calls and SMS's. Note : I'm using ganesh's kernel for CM7.
5. When there is a incoming call, the ringtone rings from earpiece instead of loudspeaker. (The front speaker above Samsung logo insted of the rear loudspeake)

Thanks but please guys when you report bugs just tell if it is the same on waleed rom or just here.
because i never use CM roms and the max duration for Cm rom on my phone is 10 minutes :D

ganeshbiyer

Recognized Contributor
Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Same problem with me.
Other bugs I faced :

Points 3 & 5 have options in settings. They are not obvious on first look, but they do exist. I am on Miui, so cannot I cannot help, but they do exist.
Regarding option 3, it is along with the settings which allows you to add/remove status bar buttons.

If it is possible check with just JP Cm7 without installing any thing else, not even a kernel. Check if all is ok, then go for mods and kernels. This way we can identify the problem source.

Also Check here:

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Last edited:
Reactions: gm007

cooolrider195

Nov 5, 2011
Pune
Thanks but please guys when you report bugs just tell if it is the same on waleed rom or just here.
because i never use CM roms and the max duration for Cm rom on my phone is 10 minutes :D

All these bugs are in your rom only.
N the data symbol bug n the ringtone bug is same as of waleed.

Himmelskrieger

Jan 20, 2012
Hannover
It this CyanongenMod 7?

What's working in the rom?

What is don't work?

Can i Flash only the Rom?, or must i chose to ICS?

Can i flash it over UC v9 #2001 1,25Ghz?

Last edited:

ganeshbiyer

Recognized Contributor
Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
It this CyanongenMod 9?

What's working in the rom?

What is don't work?

Can i Flash only the Rom?, or must i chose to ICS?

Can i flash it over UC v9 #2001 1,25Ghz?

All the questions belong to the Q & A section.:(

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Same problem with me.
Other bugs I faced :

All this without any things else installed:

Option 1 => HD video Plays without sound & No kernel Panic. @gm007 need to be checked.
Option 2
=> Exists in Waleedq's cm7 too.
Option 3 => Settings/Cyanogen Settings/Interface/Notification Power Widgets/Widget Buttons.
Option 4 => Same as Waleedq's cm7.
Option 5 => Settings/Cyanogen Settings//Sound/Always Play On Speaker Option.

harsharip

Aug 31, 2011
Originally Posted by christopher2018
what's your settings?
you have set 5 sec for the time?
my backlight comes after locking the screen for 4 sec
so my backlight keep on and off, on and off
Same problem in both CM 7 V1 and MIUI V7.Still not tested in V9.

PLz XDA devs plz consider my request .And I beg you PLz give a fix for me.

Why i am the only person in the world to get this rare bug.

deepanshu sharma

Oct 18, 2011
New Delhi
HD videos work with sound for me.it plays for first 30-50 secs and then closes itself.i tried to play it again and again but the same thing happens(closes after 30-50 secs)but i just got one reboot after trying to play the video again and again desperately 8-9 times.but never get the kernel panic error.im using vurrut kernel V3(the one for CM7 of course)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

@ganesh
you tried the audio fixed patch by you on this since i think its not working on this :confused:
also the ringtone problem is true.the phone ringtone volume is low most of the times it feels like something is stopping the volume to come out from the speakers...the sound seems very weird.dont know why.

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
the sound for me seems fine ! what soud are youll refferin to ? m playin music with headphones and its the same as cm7 (much better than stock roms though :p ) andi love those ics animations but after miui this doesnt look attractive lol basically its almost the same as cm 7.1 which we have :) and tw launcher is smoother than that tw 4.5 in other custom roms and yes go launcher and adw are faster than this 1 :)

ganeshbiyer

Recognized Contributor
Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
HD videos work with sound for me.it plays for first 30-50 secs and then closes itself.i tried to play it again and again but the same thing happens(closes after 30-50 secs)but i just got one reboot after trying to play the video again and again desperately 8-9 times.but never get the kernel panic error.im using vurrut kernel V3(the one for CM7 of course)

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

@ganesh
you tried the audio fixed patch by you on this since i think its not working on this :confused:
also the ringtone problem is true.the phone ringtone volume is low most of the times it feels like something is stopping the volume to come out from the speakers...the sound seems very weird.dont know why.

The audio patch is not necessary. The sound is very good in cm7. also use dsp manager.

crk1995

Nov 22, 2011
Delhi
Sorry for mentioning this ISSUE
I know, by now u must be irritated with this issue with some devices..
BLACKLIGHT ISSUE exists in this rom as it was on the cm7 by waleedq.

Reactions: harsharip

ganeshbiyer

Recognized Contributor
Jan 16, 2011
Bangalore
Sorry for mentioning this ISSUE
I know, by now u must be irritated with this issue with some devices..
BLACKLIGHT ISSUE exists in this rom as it was on the cm7 by waleedq.

It is just the port of waleedq's cm7. it is already mentioned on the OP. Jp has not changed any thing as far as i know in this cm7, but just compiled with all the latest changes that was made to the git repo by waleed.

So if any problem had existed with waleedq's cm7 it will be here too.

Thats it. It is juts a compiled rom and i don't think things are going to fixed soon. He has his hands full with miui.

slaid480

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 3, 2011
Meknes-Rabat
Hy guys,
I Nopticed That 3D in AOSP ROMs is Weak in Our device, so I compile Some Libs(3D Drivers)from TI Omap3 Sources,please Try them and Report
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8mymqqo37s48mzs

PS:this not a CWM Zip,So extract the ZIP and Past the Files in system/lib/egl Fix permissions to rw-r-r than rebopot(if there is a bootLoop than wait don't panic)

Please Test Without OC to Now the real Power of our GPU!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys :)

This Rom is Based on Waleed's CM so all credit to him.

I'm not good in introductions so lets go to business :D

1-Go to recovery Full Wipe(factory reset,wipe cache and dalvik cache,battery stats) then install the rom.

2-Boot in & choose " ICS " theme via theme chooser .

3-Do a Reboot ! & Apply a Wallpaper ( initial is black background )

4-Press menu on the home -> preferences -> Restart & save .

5-Do a 2- 3 reboots . ( please don't expect everything to be perfect on the first boot ).

V1 http://www.mediafire.com/?eesens4clavoeuv

-everything that work in Waleed's rom should work here but sure need users test.
    -screenshots http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22904203&postcount=15 Thanks to crk1995
    Hey jp u planing any new update with some fixes? Or tweaks?

via i9003, powered by JP_CM 7.2

Yes soon ;)
    there will be an update tomorrow :)
    ScreenShots

Here are the screenshots:
    screen201202241449.png
    screen201202241448.png
    screen201202241447.png
    screen2012022414462.png
    screen201202241446.png
    screen201202241445.png

screen201202241527.png
    screen201202241522.png
    So are you giving up the miui sir??
    coz you have now a new rom to spend the time with.

You have to know that i Don't like CM roms :D just want to share with peoples who like it.
    i will continue to work on MIUI as much as i can(don't forget i'm not a dev).
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone