Jpay Jp5 Media Device Android 4.2.2 Jellybean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JustKillMe

Mar 3, 2021
Hey everyone. I have a secondhand jp5 that's already jail broke. How do I figure out the password? The one in KioskInfo no longer works. Any suggestions?

FatMizzle1911

Mar 5, 2021
Please help me jailbreak these updated jpay table. They have the 54 update on them. I have a jail broken 48worker with OTG and terminal emulator
On it. However I'm currently incarcerated in Florida prison and need some help badly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Matt

Reactions: Labpow

Catdog1128

Mar 8, 2021
Is there anyone who can tell me the code (s) to create files, download files so you can transfer files to another jp5 tablet?? Have tons of movies trying to share with someone else asking for someone on the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A lot has changed since the first generation of jpay jp5 tablets were hacked. I have exploits for all the newest updates. Please pm me if you're interested.
    Hey I need some help with any thing new you can inform me with any new ways to get into these newer jp5 tablets
    I'm currently trying to get the newest hack instructions on the 54 version of the jp5.
    Please help me jailbreak these updated jpay table. They have the 54 update on them. I have a jail broken 48worker with OTG and terminal emulator
    On it. However I'm currently incarcerated in Florida prison and need some help badly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Matt
    Need help with Jp5 jailbreak. Can it be done with a phone? [email protected]