[Jul 7, 2013][ROM][4.1.2] MIUI V5 |3.5.31| NAND/NativeSD Tytung Kernal

Search This thread

nicedude_abad

Nov 14, 2006
This is June 28 2013 version of MIUI.

MIUI is one of the best android ROMs, based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean MIUI provides a fresh user experience with Cloud services, backup and security tools. MIUI is released every Friday round 12pm UK time. MIUI is now 3 years old and is growing stronger every day with over 10 million users world-wide.

Click here to see the full Changelog

MIUI ROM 3.6.28 Full Changelog

[Phone]
Optimization - Attribution database update

[Messaging]
Fix - In some cases "pre-written" messages can not be displayed
Fix - When adding dialog box of private contacts, the Back key does not disappear after being pressed
Fix - Adding image with high aspect ratio as an attachment might cause Messaging app FC
Fix - Switching Xiaomi account results in MMS synchronization failure
Fix - Reboot might cause "Show previews" feature to be enabled again after being disabled
Fix - MMS thumbnails occupy too much memory and cause the program to run slowly or crash

[Music]
New - In “Filter Files”, "recording" and "ringtone " folders will be filtered by default
New - Songs in Music can be pushed to Xiaomi MiBox

[Desktop]
New - Added desktop batch sorting mode (In edit mode, you can click the icons for multiple choice)

[Themes]
New - Clicking on the recommended theme image can go to related web page
Fix - Prompt error for authorization obtaining failure

[Camera]
New - Added time watermark

[Transfer]
Optimization - Improved application stability

[Browser]
Fix - In some cases , watching videos might cause FC error
Fix - In some cases, using Flash plug-in might cause FC error

[Others]
Fix - Accessibility relevancy errors

Installation procedure
1. Task 29

2. Magldr

3. CWM (change flash.cfg as follows)
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 300M
cache ya 2M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

4. Download the ROM and install it using CWM. (http://turbobit.net/qvcjda8i2vkm.html) (http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2w6uxrb7h6yaws/miuiandroid_hd2_jb-3.6.28.zip

5. Increase your memory limit by using the following app (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1661892)

5. Once installed you will not see Google Play store app. You can either install it via Gapps (search for it) OR download the following MIUI supermarket app (attached below)

6. Move the supermarket.apk to your SD card and install it. Once installed, open it and in the search bar write google. You will see lots of app but none showing Google play store. Scroll down till it says 'search other markets'. Click on that and you will see the Google Play store (I guess it is number 2). Download and install it.

7. You should have fully working MIUI v5 with Google play store.

Have fun!

Credits go to MIUI DEVs, HD2 DEVs, gtbluesky(official rom creator), dcordes, cotulla, tytung, ungaze, Anurag pandey, miuiandroid.com and us all for keeping our beloved HD2 going...

Attachments

• SuperMarket.apk
    1 MB · Views: 4,791
  • Screenshot_2013-07-07-22-52-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-07-22-52-24.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10,060
  • Screenshot_2013-07-07-22-52-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-07-22-52-49.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8,927
Last edited:

nicedude_abad

Nov 14, 2006
So why telling us its 4.2.2 ? And post some pictures please, i always like to see rom before thinking of downloading it, thanks.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

Made a mistake mate! My bad! Corrected in the subject line and added photos too! Have a look!

Last edited:

nicedude_abad

Nov 14, 2006
I flashed this ROM and it's quite slow, anyone else experiencing this problem? Oh and why do I only have 80mb of free internal space?

Did you follow all the steps?

4. Increase your memory limit by using the following app (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1661892)

5. Once installed you will not see Google Play store app. You can either install it via Gapps (search for it) OR download the following MIUI supermarket app (attached below)

6. Move the supermarket.apk to your SD card and install it. Once installed, open it and in the search bar write google. You will see lots of app but none showing Google play store. Scroll down till it says 'search other markets'. Click on that and you will see the Google Play store (I guess it is number 2). Download and install it.

noidz

Mar 22, 2009
Hi. I like the miui, it's beautiful but we can do something for ram memory because i have 120mb after 10 minutes. We can use a swap partition or a tweak for this ram? When i use nexushd2 cm 10 i have 200mb all time. I would like the miui version
Please. Thx

Envoyé depuis mon NexusHD2

Last edited:

nicedude_abad

Nov 14, 2006
It's too laggy... for now.. but very promising ROM, looking forward to it. If u need any help for the new builds just pm me.

Hi. I like the miui, it's beautiful but we can do something for ram memory because i have 120mb after 10 minutes. We can use a swap partition or a tweak for this ram? When i use nexushd2 cm 10 i have 200mb all time. I would like the miui version
Please. Thx

Envoyé depuis mon NexusHD2

Guys, I released it only after using for a week nearly. It works fabulously well after that step 5 of increasing space. What is the speed of your SD card? Mine is class 10 and it's responding superfast. If you follow that step of increasing space, you will get lots of space and won't have to worry about the memory issue really. It works like a charm!

EuSufferMe, thanks for offering help. Yes, let's work on the new build later on.

EuSufferMe

May 20, 2012
Варна
Guys, I released it only after using for a week nearly. It works fabulously well after that step 5 of increasing space. What is the speed of your SD card? Mine is class 10 and it's responding superfast. If you follow that step of increasing space, you will get lots of space and won't have to worry about the memory issue really. It works like a charm!

EuSufferMe, thanks for offering help. Yes, let's work on the new build later on.

Whatever you need, pm me and we shall work on it. :good:

noidz

Mar 22, 2009

At first thx for your work and your answer.

I don't have problem with space memory. When i want play Candy crush ( for exemple ), it's very very slow.

EuSufferMe

May 20, 2012
Варна
At first thx for your work and your answer.

I don't have problem with space memory. When i want play Candy crush ( for exemple ), it's very very slow.

As the OP said its early ver. of the build made for week or two, as soon as possible he will look more for everything and if he need some help I will be here to do what I can.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is June 28 2013 version of MIUI.

MIUI is one of the best android ROMs, based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean MIUI provides a fresh user experience with Cloud services, backup and security tools. MIUI is released every Friday round 12pm UK time. MIUI is now 3 years old and is growing stronger every day with over 10 million users world-wide.

Click here to see the full Changelog

MIUI ROM 3.6.28 Full Changelog

[Phone]
    Optimization - Attribution database update

[Messaging]
    Fix - In some cases "pre-written" messages can not be displayed
    Fix - When adding dialog box of private contacts, the Back key does not disappear after being pressed
    Fix - Adding image with high aspect ratio as an attachment might cause Messaging app FC
    Fix - Switching Xiaomi account results in MMS synchronization failure
    Fix - Reboot might cause "Show previews" feature to be enabled again after being disabled
    Fix - MMS thumbnails occupy too much memory and cause the program to run slowly or crash

[Music]
    New - In “Filter Files”, "recording" and "ringtone " folders will be filtered by default
    New - Songs in Music can be pushed to Xiaomi MiBox

[Desktop]
    New - Added desktop batch sorting mode (In edit mode, you can click the icons for multiple choice)

[Themes]
    New - Clicking on the recommended theme image can go to related web page
    Fix - Prompt error for authorization obtaining failure

[Camera]
    New - Added time watermark

[Transfer]
    Optimization - Improved application stability

[Browser]
    Fix - In some cases , watching videos might cause FC error
    Fix - In some cases, using Flash plug-in might cause FC error

[Others]
    Fix - Accessibility relevancy errors

Installation procedure
    1. Task 29

2. Magldr

3. CWM (change flash.cfg as follows)
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 300M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

4. Download the ROM and install it using CWM. (http://turbobit.net/qvcjda8i2vkm.html) (http://www.mediafire.com/download/a2w6uxrb7h6yaws/miuiandroid_hd2_jb-3.6.28.zip

5. Increase your memory limit by using the following app (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1661892)

Have fun!

Credits go to MIUI DEVs, HD2 DEVs, gtbluesky(official rom creator), dcordes, cotulla, tytung, ungaze, Anurag pandey, miuiandroid.com and us all for keeping our beloved HD2 going...
    New link added. Enjoy!
    Excuse me i am a noob for swap!

I have already a swap partition ( 256 mb) but i don't know how to active in android.

When i type "free" ( with su ), i have 0mb. i suppose it's not active. Which command to active?

My card is class 4, i know, it's not a speed card.

Thx

The swap doesn't need to be activated. Android will understand it by itself. It is more to do with your card speed rather than anything else. if you had a class 10 card, you may not face this issue at all.
    Reporting a problem,( dont know if itz already covered) with possible fix for the current version of rom.

Problem:- headset controls not working in call,players etc.

Solution:- replace the contents of system/usr/keylayouts from another rom ( i used files from nexus hd2 jb4.2.2 rom v2.4) , in which u know itz working.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone