[Jun 07] Dutty's Diamond V1 Build 19588 [ ChangeLog in Post 2] [bugs list in post 3]

Search This thread

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Before I go on just want to say thanks and credits to:

• Tom Codon for his absolute brilliantness
  • AlltheWay
  • P1tater
  • The General
  • Laurentius26
  • Itje
  • _Alex_
  • Bepe
  • Ervius
  • GSLEON3
  • Jcespi2005
  • Sleuth
  • OliPof
  • Schaps
  • L3v5y for some of the diamond converted qvga apps
  • Jocky for expertise and providing us with his latest hardspl
  • Mr. X for his Kindness
  • The Kaiser Community supporters who has stick by me through my Rom cooking and all the beta testers who have tested and gave back feedback. If I forget any names forgive me:)
Details as Follows:

CE OS 5.2.19588 Build 19588.dutty’s. [This Rom is UC COMPLIANT THANKS TO SLEUTH]

SPB Benchmark

52194919213ha9.jpg

Rom Applications Included Below:

Adobe FlashLite_1.0.1718.2426
Arcsoft_MMS_5.30.31.19 [NEW]

BT BPP_1_6_5_0 [NEW]
BT SAP_3_1_0r [NEW]
BT Ftp_1_2_33281_9 [NEW]

HTC Album 2_0_1815_2532_1 [NEW ]
HTC AudioManager_1_2_1813.3129 [NEW]
HTC Bluetooth Quick link
HTC Camera_5_0_4_2915_00
HTC CommManager 6 Buttons [ Diamond STYLE] [NEW]
HTC ConnectionSetup_1_5_33309_1 [NEW]
HTC Endkey_1_1_333562-1 [Mapped to Red end key] [NEW]
HTC EnlargeStartMenu_1_2_33815_2 [NEW]
HTC Field Test_2.15
HTC Home_2_1_181_3202 [NEW]
HTC MP3 Trimmer_1_1_1814_3421 [NEW]
HTC NetworkPlugin_1_0_31758_2
HTC Quick GPS_1_0_1812_3830 [NEW]
HTC Qwerty_Diamond_Keyboard [NEW]
HTC Random Access_4_0_1009_721
HTC RSS Hub_2_1_1_066 [NEW]
HTC Sim Manager_6.47 [NEW]
HTC StreamingMedia_3_1815_3213 [NEW]
HTC Task_Manager_2_1_34077_1 [NEW]
HTC VoiceRecorder_1_10_1814_1728 [NEW]
HTC_Zip_1_20_1814_1127 [NEW]

Microsoft NetCf 3.5 RTM
Microsoft Office 2007
Microsoft Sqlcemobile 3.0 [NEW]
Microsoft voice command V1.6.19209 [NEW]
Microsoft Windows Live 10.6.34.800 [NEW]

ADD ONS INCLUDED

Clear Temp
Gps test
PIM Backup 2.8
Pocket RAR
SPB screen capture
Total Commander

GAMES Included

Bubble Breaker
MSPackman
Kevtris
Solitaire

My Registry tweaks:

Tidy up today screen
Clear type enabled
Live Serach through google
Disable Security Warning for Unsigned Apps & Cabs
Enable GPS in Camera
Single date line hack
Custom performance tweak
Battery performance [ Updated with much better performance on battery deterioration
Lots more cant remember

Please adhere to the forum rules and read and search before posting duplicate questions which there is already an answer.

Click.me.if.you.like.what.I.do.:)

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
READ DUTTY'S WIKI FIRST [ Need updating]

Things to know about this Rom

• This Rom is the based on a new Build CE OS 5.2.19588 and new Build 5.2.19588
  • This Rom also contains WM6.1 Radio 1.65.16.25
  • This Rom also include Jocky latest HARDSPL 3.28, so no need to re-flash hardspl only if u want to upgrade to 3.29
  • This is True 18mb Pagepool Rom
  • Microsoft voice Command fully integrated and tweaked out the box with also working incoming call notification
  • HTC Diamond Keyboard now default in Rom
  • SKYPE COMPATABLE
  • NO SIP ISSUES FOUND YET
  • Mio-Map to work need to REMOVE HTC Home from today screen
  • Compatable Non-Kaiser Radio thanks to ALLTHEWAY
download.gif

Originally Posted by jockyw2001
A clear advice to all is: always make sure you have HardSPL installed and your device is security unlocked before installing a new radio !!

[SIZE=+2]4Shared - 1.58.25.17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Megaupload - 1.58.25.17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]RapidShare - 1.58.25.17[/SIZE]

LINK TO ROMS:
Thanks to ALLTHEWAY for ADDITIONAL LINKS FOR ROMS:
Password for Rom: duttys diamond rom V1
I've repackage the ROM with the new NEON Radio 1.58.25.17 and no SPL inside so as to help Dutty ingiving more options for users. I hope Dutty's does not mind. :)
No SPL means that you can flash other SPL of your choice whether it is HardSPL 3.28, HardSPL 3.29 or Original SPL 3.28/3.29.

The password for the file is same as Dutty's original in the post #2.

The Link:

Dutty's Diamond v1 with new radio NEON 1.58.25.17 and no SPL inside(at Easy-Share.com)

Dutty's Diamond v1 with new radio NEON 1.58.25.17 and no SPL inside(at 4Shared.com)

This could have been sorted much faster but I (as usual) started in the wrong end. Its a problem whit ezinput.dll in gullum diamond keys.cab. This rom has cooked in diamond keyboard and it contains the file by defaul. I dont know exactly what this file is doing but I now know that it cant be overwritten. It makes system hang in splashscreen. Solution:
Open cab, removed file. Repack. Its attached under. Install and use any of the luang cabs you need from gullums tread. Only thing I did was removing ezinput.dll from gullum`s diamond keys.cab, all credit to gullum and dutty ofc :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=392197

attachment.php

Gullum_Diamond_Keys_re-pack.cab

Last edited:

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Temporary Fixes for bugs
  • Fixed the problem here. I've installed the HTC Album v1.0.1030.720 without folder selection.
    You can find it HERE.

1000 posts, really time to get some sleep :D
all these little bugs are are just that. little bugs. alot of them slip through the cracks on the beta becase the beta testers really dont use the rom stock. we often run a way more advance setup than everone else....so we start adding things from the minute we flash the rom. no fault of dutty's.....perhaps out fault as testers. but just hang tight. use the rom as much as possiable. list your issues and we'll find fixes.

i'd like for a mr.dutty to wait for a week or so until he releases a fix. that way we will all have time for all the bugs to surface. but so far it seems like annoyances thus far.

for those with the dialer issue....jut install another dialer or try to fix the current issue.
heres another dialer you can try....http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=380466

my only bug is the text messaging. lts say i text some one saying "Hi how are you."

it comes out like "[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@u"

it only seems to be happeing when i text someone with a sprint phone. its not radio related because tried 3 diffrent radios. i've seen this before a looong time ago...but an update was put out the issue was solved. didnt even get time to get to the bottom of it.

can you guys test it out and let me know?

Known Bugs

Windows media playing music, resetting phone

Last edited:

ach2

Feb 7, 2007
Hotels everywhere
Thought it was time I tried a WM 6.1 rom again, and yours appeared as I was browsing :)

I've still got the original OliPof HardSPL. Do you recomment I re-flash with v3.28 or v3.29 hardSPL?

Cheers for all the great work :)

RoozbehDream

Apr 20, 2008
Tehran
thanks dutty. i have a question: will you cook a lite version of this rom and can you uploade it without the radio? belive me : when you want to download the roms with a lousy dial up connection....!!!

just4wn

Apr 7, 2008
Glasgow
thx dutty for your work

one thing to ask, have u tried this radio? is this work fine with o2 uk?

another stupid question, what diamond version mean?

Last edited:

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Thought it was time I tried a WM 6.1 rom again, and yours appeared as I was browsing :)

I've still got the original OliPof HardSPL. Do you recomment I re-flash with v3.28 or v3.29 hardSPL?

Cheers for all the great work :)

3.28 HardSPL is included in the ROM.

Please mirror i am up to my rapidshare limit and can't wait to try nw rom.
Thanks DUTY you rockkkk!!!!

Working on that right now for 2 different locations.

Last edited:

jefem24

Feb 16, 2007
Thanks dutty

Been waiting for a diamond rom that has the music in home i tried in other roms with hhc to get it back but no luck love having rss hub cooked in too. Your a credit to the community dutty. I will be installing this one asap. Thanks again dutty!!:D

Why no tcmp ?? is the new htc streaming app capable of playing youtube???? and other things that windows media wont play?? I have the cabs and can do it myself but just wondering so i dont install unessicary apps. thanks...

Last edited:

quaint

Jan 18, 2008
Hmm, the benchmarks for this are quite worse than the april 29th release? Just the graphics have improved, but just about everything else got worse.. Is this due to more software being supplied on the side, or because the diamond ROM is just slower in most areas than the default is?

at10ti0n

Jan 1, 2007
3.28 HardSPL is included in the ROM.

Working on that right now for 2 different locations.

sorry my question: but what do you mean by 3.28 hardSPL is inlcuded in rom?
Does it mean that if i have now (before flashing this rom) OliPof's stuff, after flashing this rom i will have 3.28 hardSPL ? i'm sorry if it is a stupid question :(

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Hmm, Rapid Share won't let me type in the code to download -> mirrors please!

Please mirror i am up to my rapidshare limit and can't wait to try nw rom.
Thanks DUTY you rockkkk!!!!

Uploading right now to 4shared and Megaupload

Does it mean that if i have now (before flashing this rom) OliPof's stuff, after flashing this rom i will have 3.28 hardSPL ? i'm sorry if it is a stupid question :(

No, If you already have HardSPL on your device it won't change anything. Many users have experienced freezes on there devices when running a older HardSPL. I have noticed an increase performance with the HardSPL 3.29 and 3.28

Please consult this thread for more info. Jockyw2001 has supplied the tools and Kyphur has provided and excellent write up and FAQ section. I highty advise you read it.

Last edited:

bigsmooth469

Jan 24, 2008

I have a similar question. I have hardSPL v1, and have been loading 6.1 roms for quite some time. Do I need to change my hardSPL version before I load this rom?

Thanks Dutty, your roms are incredible!

hakushox

Jun 5, 2005
nYc
1st of all much respect dutty, thanks for putting the fire back in my eyes. Will you be releasing a version without SPL 3.28 included? I myself already have 3.29 with AT already on my device and I'm sure other do to. It's no big then to upgrade back to 3.29 again, but I just asking.

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
I have a similar question. I have hardSPL v1, and have been loading 6.1 roms for quite some time. Do I need to change my hardSPL version before I load this rom?

Thanks Dutty, your roms are incredible!

If your rom has hardspl already dont worry, jocky made an hardspl to fix the freezing problems which occured in the recent latest wm6.1 roms

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
1st of all much respect dutty, thanks for putting the fire back in my eyes. Will you be releasing a version without SPL 3.28 included? I myself already have 3.29 with AT already on my device and I'm sure other do to. It's no big then to upgrade back to 3.29 again, but I just asking.

you can just flash spl3.29 there is no difficulties in changing, there isnt much diference in both spls

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london
Hmm, the benchmarks for this are quite worse than the april 29th release? Just the graphics have improved, but just about everything else got worse.. Is this due to more software being supplied on the side, or because the diamond ROM is just slower in most areas than the default is?

SPL BENCHMARKS DOESNT necessary is tru especially with wm6.1 roms, this rom is more responsive, fast but you will just have to flash and testfor ur self

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone