[Jun 07] Dutty's Diamond V1 Build 19588

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

starwars678

Feb 29, 2008
I'm sorry but this rom is terrible.Its
extremly slow, unresponsive and buggy. The file explorer always hangs for like 5 minutes and then maybe my files will show up,web pages will load but not show the whole page. The gps takes for every to find my location or will say could not comm with gps driver or what ever (never happened before). The dialer freezes. It doenst remember the software keyboard after a reboot and doesnt show the word compltion no matter what setting I try or chabge. No built in youtube support or java program. It misses
key strokes.The radio is terrible also. Im sure theres more carp messed up about rom that I havent found out. Im going back to
Alex rom which is a 1000 times better the this piece of crap was.

ryncppr

Nov 9, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Before you get slammed by senior members, I would copy your post and put it in the appropriate thread. All your going to get for answers in this thread is to move it and read the wiki...

UNless of course your a 20 something hot female with a sexy avatar!!

ramontrotman

Retired Moderator
Mar 5, 2006
brooklyn
extremly slow, unresponsive and buggy. The file explorer always hangs for like 5 minutes and then maybe my files will show up,web pages will load but not show the whole page. The gps takes for every to find my location or will say could not comm with gps driver or what ever (never happened before). The dialer freezes. It doenst remember the software keyboard after a reboot and doesnt show the word compltion no matter what setting I try or chabge. No built in youtube support or java program. It misses
key strokes.The radio is terrible also. Im sure theres more carp messed up about rom that I havent found out. Im going back to

well then....you're always welcome to voice your feelings on things that keep you up at night. i sure hope your donation to the chef in question was equally as fierce as your critisim.

also...keep in mind. if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. so i'll be looking forward to your thriving roms followed but their own raving reviews.

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď

LOL, nice first post. Try to say that to a hundred people that uses this rom and are satisfied with it. I am sure u have done something wrong while u were flashing(inappropriate spl, not hardreset after flash, ...).

brooksjat

Nov 24, 2007
Well I'm so sure that with this as your first post, you've done all your homework re: ROM flashing, and EVERYTHING you did on your end was precisely what you were supposed to do and in the right order...nevermind the fact that there is actually a thread already for this forum...nevermind the fact that Dutty did acknowledge some issues in this ROM (which still runs quite well when properly set up) but also advised everyone that there wouldn't be a follow-up as he's going over to the diamond 'realm'...

I know we see these posts daily/hourly it seems, but at this hour for me it just got me crunk about snapping back...my bad, but starwars...you sir, are an idiot...

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

Since this is your 1st post maybe you should read the rules of posting.

You have no idea what you are talking about because the problems are specific to you and only you. You're a complete idiot with no idea about Windows Mobile device.

Might I make a suggestion to you.

• Go to www.ebay.com & put your Kaiser up for auction.
  • Buy yourself a pink razor.
  • Never come to XDA again.

Word of advice. Next time...just keep your mouth shut! I will not tolerate people creating new threads to simply bash a Chef who dedicates his time to cooking.

Any questions.

ATWdesert_eagleFINAL-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.