• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Jun. 2, 2013][ROM][4.1.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 V1.5 [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

particle

Jan 26, 2006
Yes, system settings - sound - ringtone. Nothing third party needs to be added.

If someone decides to freeze Media Server (part of the rom) they can no longer specify a new ringtone and incoming calls will not ring. Any newly selected ringtone will show as "silent".

Re enabling Media Server will correct the above.

Hi,
I have to issues with low sound (NAND+DataOnEX). In the begging everything is fine but after a while the sound of notifications and ringer is decreased.

Where can I find Media Server, and how do enable it?

Thanks

twoxx

Jun 3, 2012
i have 256MB swap partition..how can i enable it or make sure it's working?
by typing " free " on terminal it gives me some numbers which i can't figure it out..

Use this init.d script to activate swap

#!/system/bin/sh # # find and enable swap # echo 250 > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness # find swap partition for PART in `seq 0 9`; do swapon /dev/block/mmcblk0p$PART if [ $? = 0 ]; then break fi done

Theres an app called mem info ... with this app you can see swap working
Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

@twoxx : thks for the settings tips. I am now able to reach 3315. I also tried several IO settings but unable to do better than 110. That is very low compare to the 385 reached by circuit85

I'm on a class 4 16gb

Do not use zram

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

mbunal

Sep 9, 2009
Is it possible to use ad a swap on nand. I have a eu leo formatted 300mb. I want to use as swap the rest.

NexusHD2 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Instructions, Guide for Installing data2ext

Updated info 12Dec2012
FIRST PLEASE BACKUP UR CURRENT ROM and SDCARD DATA SO INCASE OF SOME PROBLEM U CAN RESTORE AND CONTINUE USING IT

Before starting, first It is recommended to format sdcard on PC using software SD formatter
Just a brief understanding. During installation of rom has 3 options for setup. 1. NAND(Full, Custom ) 2. DataOnExt 3. NativeSD
In brief
1. NAND. Installing everything(System and data) on phone(Nand). Further you will have option full install or custom install
2. DataOnEXT. Installing all system files on phone(NAND) and Installing all data files on sdcard(EXT4 partition)
3. NativeSD. Installing everything(System and Data) on sdcard (EXT4)

Lets start with DataOnExt
I have attached a file for 4ext recovery from "Native sd" thread which makes partitioning of sdcard with ext4 very simpler.

Installing recovery
1. Download and extract the attached file in folder example lets call this folder "D:\4ext".
2. Boot in MAGLDR (By holding power off key during start)
3. Choose "USB flasher" Connect your Hd2 to computer using usb cable.
4. Run the DAF.exe from the folder that you have downloaded/extracted example "D:\4ext" click next > next> "(it will show error "readfile missing" no problem. just continue)
This will install 4ext recovery and reboot the phone

Partitioning SD card with ext4
5. Boot into 4ext recovery from MAGLDR (by choosing ADrecovery) you will see menu from 4ext which is quite similar to CWM recovery.
6. Go to "advance" > "partition SD card" > "Remove all partition and start from scratch"
Select the size of for 1st partition (Choose greater than 1024MB) (This will be the size of data partition)
Select the size of for 2nd partition (Choose "Skip")
Select the size of for swap partition (Choose "Skip") then it will start formating and ask you what format do you want to format sdext.
Choose for format "EXT4" and Let it complete formating

Installing ROM
7. Now copy tytungs ROM zipfile into the sdcard (You can do this from the recovery itseft by choosing "toggle usb storage" in the main menu and connecting hd2 to pc using a cable. after finish copying the file safely remove device from PC and slect unmount from HD2 )
8. In recovery main menu choose "install from sdcard"
9. Choose "NAND with DataOnEXT" and then choose full Install or custom.choose whatever you wish. continue with setup. ROM will install
10. Reboot and enjoy.

Note 1 Default system partition size selected for DATAonEXT is 390M(Why 390MB? since data is mounted on sdcard, why not use whole Nand as system).
if you want to adjust, change the value in flash.cfg in the 4ext folder before proceeding step 2

Note 2 the above setup is for DATAonEXT. If you decide to install NAND minimum install change to "system ya 230M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 choose NAND and custom

Note 3 . If you decide to install NAND full install change to "system ya 300M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 Choose NAND and full

Note 4 . If you decide to install NativeSD do steps 1 to 8. step 9 choose NativeSD. Install ROM. after installation reboot to MAGLDR.
In the main menu of MAGLDR choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 3. AD SD dir > select folder "NativeSD" (browse using Volume keys)
Go back to main menu
choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 1. Boot Source > 1. Android from SD

Tips
1. First boot of JellyBean May take more than 10 mins. After setting up google acoount on first boot, please give 2 mins for the phone to settle down.
2. For smoother experience go to "Settings" > "Developer option" > tick "Force GPU rendering".
3. If you have lag/slow perfomance issues (Which is usually due to slow sdcard) you can try app ROM tool box. read more http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=33354424&postcount=45

Recovery info
Some of you have ask me benifit of 4ext against CWM recovery.
Benifits:
4ext has all the features that CWM has and additional features. Explained below are features of 4ext which are not present in CWM
1. Partitioning of SDCARD to EXT4 partition is easier/hassle free. It chooses the best cluster size for ext4 and fat32 partition and are aligned properly.
2. fat32 and ext4 partition info is displayed on dashboard.
3. error checking features for partition ext4 and fat32 . (really helps when u have errors for not unmounting card and physically turning off power while writing on card. for example: sometimes by not using "safely remove hardware" in windows and just pluggin out sdcard will give you errors. Then everytime you use your sdcard in Windows PC it will give a message saying you need to scan. But when you scan, chances are that it will change you cluster size. So 4ext avoids that )
4. Backup/Restore(ext4partitions) feature doesn't work well with CWM recovery when using ext4 partition. For example. In CWM recoveries, When you format all data partitions in CWM, it will format your NANDdata, Nandcache, sdext and .androidsecure folder. But doing this formats sdext to ext3 partition back again. So you have to manually format sdext to ext4 partition in PC before restore. In 4ext recovery you don't have this problem as it fully supports ext4 partitions formatting.
Drawbacks
Cannot use "ROM manager" app from google play as it supports CWM recovery.
(4ext does have an app in googleplay called "4ext recovery control" but 4ext recovery was not developed for HD2, but ported by Xylograph, so don't know if the app will work/support on hd2)
(If you have decided not flash 4ext then and stick with CWM, Never use CWM 3.x.x.x in JellyBean(Causes bootloops). Use CWM 5.x.x.x)

Attachments

• 4EXTRecoveryNAND.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 3,556
Last edited:

twoxx

Jun 3, 2012
I couldnt wait for Ebay seller to send so I got ripped off at Dicksmith cause was close to closing time and I needed to do it tonoght, and went to Harvey Norman after it and they sold Sansisk for $18....**** Smith was $25! I am quite :( especially now that they are $9 on ebay. WOuld of been ok at HN for $18.

UPDATE: I got past that error and its installing now. I thnik I will return the micro SD card if I can and get refund. I think it might be a bit slow, so for $25 no way am I paying that high for slow card. They told me thier card was Kingston or Sandisk is why I bought it. So I will use SDtools when I finish and test it.

In Android the Speed of your SD-Card depends on more than only on its "class".

If you use a SD-Card you have to think of following things in order to speed it up
If you want to speed up romyou can do a lot of steps:

* you can try changing i/o scheduler,

* you can set another governour (but i think smartassv2 is still the best .... t

* you can do a little overclocking by setting max cpu freq up to 1152 mhz instead of default 998 mhz...

but you have to look at your battery.... it will increase battery drain... ( i set max cpu 96 mhz when screen is off and set cpu 1152 mhz when screeen is on... that saves battery an my hd2 is flying with speed when i am using it, and i decreased cpu voltage a little bit).

* do NOT use zram.. .it slows down performance.. i use an 128 mb swap partition instead an set swappines to 50...

that in combination with sd-card tweaking makes rom smoother and faster:

- Readahead Buffer..... set readahead minimum up to 2048. But you have to find out
which value is the best especially for YOUR SD-CARD . ( I use a class 10 SD-Card and it's running best at 8192, other sd-cards run best at 2048)

- cluster size of partitions... (FAT32 - cluster should be 32 kb, EXT-Partition should be 4kb or 8 kb ... the bigger the cluster the faster it is
reading data, but you loose space and writing will be slower) but all that depends on your sd-card.... you have to try out a lot.
I have FAT32: 32kb, EXT4-Partition 8kb

- EXT4- partitions are the fastest, but they have a "journal"-mode... this mode slows down performance.. you can disable journalling, but then
some sd-cards are unstable. on my sd-card it works great an ist very fast.

---- AND use a faster launcher... ... i use zeam-launcher... it's a very simple launcher but very fast.

Reactions: jessesam

Pekasala

Apr 24, 2008
Mountpoints on EXT4 partition

Hi,
can someone tell me (i am sure) why some applications (like the XDA developer app) have an own mount point?
e.g /dev/block/dm-3 is mounted to /mnt/asec/com.quoord.tapatalkxda.activity-1

Thanks

twoxx

Jun 3, 2012
Hi all,

I'm trying to find what causing my device freeze all nights (see pics)

How can I know witch app or config is causing this ? That's always during night (without USB) and when I try to wake up in the morning, I have only key-lights with black-screen and I must remove battery. I tried V1.2 with nativesd or dataonext (full wipe), it's the same

Curious, during the day I've no prob but my phone is always sync with my computer :confused:

Hope someone can help :good:

This is called "SOD".... deactivate "Anmimations" in developer-settings.
Did you decrease cpu voltage? - turn it back to default

Reactions: ric69

denseye

Feb 22, 2009
Hello Tytung

I think you have a little mistake un updater-script, when you want to wipe data before install :

Code:
format("yaffs2", "MTD", "data");
should be
Code:
format("yaffs2", "MTD", "userdata");

regards

Reactions: adell_ and tytung

circuit85

Aug 30, 2008
DataonEXT performance

Here is my benchmark. I think it does not reflect real performance.
I have just gotten 'not responding' message trying to open facebook app.

earlier, even i faced serious force closed issues. I guess depends on how the SD card & Kernel deals with the I/O.

logically higher SD read ahead is advised for performance. but what i observed is, higher Read-ahead is creating maximum I/O waits (IOW),
may be because of time taken in reading a larger chunk of data for single I/O operation for a single thread (when not available in cache, data is read from SD again), causing FC issues on all other waiting threads. again it depends on how the SD card deals with simultaneous I/O requests. I am currently running at 256K read-ahead (Even for class 10) and not 8192 (as advised many a times). Even though this gives me a bit lower speed for SD R/W in benchmarks, IOW lags have reduced drastically. Also, I/O scheduler plays a role in it. Search for kernel schedulers in the forum and there is a lot of stuff to explain how schedulers work. for me DEADLINE works best with 256K.

Also i have observed from use, SmartassV2 is creating more lags in the new JB kernel (no lags in ICS kernel). As of now, i am on Smartass.

Tytung can you please check on this, if anything has changed related to governors in the new JB kernel?

Reactions: JamilG

Dala11

Nov 24, 2008
I've been running the v1.2 (NativeSD) for a few days now, and strangely enough it keeps on getting slower?

The first screenshot was just after installing all the apps and rebooting.
The second is 3 days later.

There are now a lot of applications which take 5+ seconds to show their main window.

I have specifically gotten a "Sandisk 16GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC Class 10 (UHS-1)" since they were often mentioned in the NativeSD thread.

Has anyone observed this behavior?

Pixa1

Apr 23, 2009
Zagreb
I've been running the v1.2 (NativeSD) for a few days now, and strangely enough it keeps on getting slower?

There are now a lot of applications which take 5+ seconds to show their main window.

I have specifically gotten a "Sandisk 16GB Mobile Ultra microSDHC Class 10 (UHS-1)" since they were often mentioned in the NativeSD thread.

3.2 MB Write with UHS sd card :eek: , but even the first pciture stats is far from awsome :S (this cards sell as 95 MB Read / 90 MB Write)

a3r0n1

Sep 28, 2008
Auckland

Turn off animations and reduce background processes to 3 in developer options. I'm also running native and don't have this issue.
Also have CPU set to 1190

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
This is called "SOD".... deactivate "Anmimations" in developer-settings.
Did you decrease cpu voltage? - turn it back to default

Deactivation Animations didn't help. CPU setting are unchanged. :(

Did not help too, in fact I tried all cpu, all animations on or off, now I'm trying >>mark kernel<< I will let you know tomorrow ;)

BTW here is the score I get with mark kernel with oc 1536 :laugh:

[edit]After 1 hour with mark kernel, I flashed back ^^ I've got a lot of hot reboot, it's not better in my opinion

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-07-14-24-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-07-14-24-20.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

twoxx

Jun 3, 2012
Did not help too, in fact I tried all cpu, all animations on or off, now I'm trying >>mark kernel<< I will let you know tomorrow ;)

BTW here is the score I get with mark kernel with oc 1536 :laugh:

good luck!:good:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Hi,
can someone tell me (i am sure) why some applications (like the XDA developer app) have an own mount point?
e.g /dev/block/dm-3 is mounted to /mnt/asec/com.quoord.tapatalkxda.activity-1

Thanks

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 is the first stable and fast JellyBean ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 10 source code and provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android JellyBean 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
    • Include CyanogenMod 10 (CM-10.0)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2
    • Include tytung's JellyBean ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files.
    • Credits: tytung, Securecrt, Rick_1995, Xylograph, rapmv78, texasice, marco.palumbi, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, the CM and the Evervolv teams, etc.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10_with_Phone.png

Features:
    • All Android 4.1.2 features
    • All CM10 features
      • Enhanced Power Menu w/ Reboot and Screenshot options, etc.
      • Power Notification Widget
      • Trebuchet Launcher
      • T9 Dialer
      • Keep app back button in Developer options
      • Theme
      • And more
    • All Google Apps including「Google Now」
    • Multi-Languages
    • Root, Superuser, su, busybox, etc.
    • AdFree hosts file
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Decoding (720p Video Playback via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Encoding (Video Recording via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt and Rick_1995)
    • HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk and the framework patch (thanks royale1223 and Securecrt)
    • NativeSD (thanks Securecrt and Xylograph)
    • DataOnEXT (thanks ph03n!x)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • (Please DO NOT mirror any files. Thank you.)

Installations:
    • AROMA Installer for three types of installations:
      • NAND
      • NAND with DataOnEXT
        • [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
        • For EU/International HD2 (LEO 512)
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit DataOnEXT thread for more info.
          (I modified DataOnEXT to be able to use with NativeSD at the same time. Share the same data.)
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/data)
      • NativeSD (Everything on the SD card)
        • [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
        • For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit NativeSD thread for more info.
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/[data|system])

• The required system partition size is as follows:
      • Full install 285 MB
      • Minimum Install (i.e. custom install with everything unchecked) 200 MB

• The minimal partition table required when installing this ROM's system to NAND (Options 1 and 2):
      (If you do a Full Install, you need 285 MB system partition instead of 200 MB.)
      Code:
      misc ya 1M
      recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
      boot yboot|ro 5M
      system ya [B][COLOR="Red"]200M[/COLOR][/B]
      cache ya 2M
      userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

Extra Downloads:

Mod edit: Links removed

Working: Everything
    • Full HWA (Hardware Acceleration)
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Network.)
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • 720p Video Playback (MPEG4 and H.264 up to 720p with hardware video decoding)
      (Please refer to Android Supported Media Formats for more info.)
    • Camcorder (Video recording: 640x480 25fps var., MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)
    • Camera
    • Panorama
    • VPN
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network
    • WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.x for more features.)
    • USB Tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)
    • Bluetooth Tethering

Credits:
    • Mod edit: Link removed
    • Thanks all developers for contributing, and thanks all users for testing and using NexusHD2 ROMs.
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V1.5 (Jun. 2, 2013)
      • Updated CM-10.0.0 source code.
      • Fixed Lock screen weather. (Credit: CM)
      • Changed ROM_NAME to NexusHD2-JellyBean412 from NexusHD2-JellyBean for NativeSD and DataOnEXT installs.
        (You must change the folder path (/NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412) manually if you want to upgrade it from previous installs.)
      • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.0 (frameworks_base). (Credit: tytung)
      • Included LowSoundFixer_v1.0.6.apk to fix the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Credit: tytung)
      • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
      • Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.4.11
      • Removed Google Talk (It was replaced by Handouts)
      • Removed the user app (Wired Tether v1.4) since native USB Tethering is fixed.
    • V1.4a (Mar. 17, 2013)
    • V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
      • Updated CM10.0.0 source code.
      • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
      • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
      • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
      • Updated to Google Search 2.3.11.575
      • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
    • V1.3a (Dec. 9, 2012)
      • Updated audio_policy.conf to fix the reboot issue when a headphone is plugged. (Thanks Osprey00)
      • Fixed that the softkeys is not enabled when doing a fresh install.
    • V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
      • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
      • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
      • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
      • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
      • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
      • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
      • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
      • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
      • Added CM FileManager.
      • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
      • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
      • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).
    • V1.2 (Nov. 3, 2012)
      • Built this version from the CyanogenMod 10 git repositories mainly.
      • Updated AROMA Installer for NexusHD2-JellyBean. (Credit: tytung)
        • Added a SD-EXT partition checking feature when choosing DataOnEXT or NativeSD installations.
          (i.e., If you don't have a mmcblk0p2 partition, the installer won't continue.)
        • Added a custom install feature. The required system space is as follows:
      • Included copybit.qsd8k.so to fix the soft reboot issue when using SMS quick reply and some apps like Elixir 2 or OfficeSuite Pro.
      • Fixed Native WiFi Tethering. (config_wifiApStartInterface=true and config_tether_wifi_regexs=wl0.1) (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the automatic brightness of the button backlights when touching the screen. (Credit: _ILIA_)
      • Fixed Panorama camera (Credit: dragonzkiller)
      • Fixed apps downloading issues for Play Store. (Credit: tytung)
      • Supported full Bluetooth button controls. (PLAY, PAUSE, STOP, NEXT, PREV, etc.) (Credit: CM and tytung)
      • Updated initrd.gz to support Bluetooth HID profile for NativeSD. (Credit: marco.palumbi and Robbie P)
      • Updated initrd.gz to make the adb connection more stable. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (October-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Apps 4.1.2 from stock Nexus S ROM (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210120
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.14.1
      • Updated to Google Search v2.1.12.516
      • Updated to NativeSDBoot v9 (Credit: datagr)
      • Moved Apollo.apk, Calendar.apk, Gmail.apk, Maps.apk , and YouTube.apk to /data/app/ folder to save system space.
      • Removed talkback.apk to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Google Play Store if required.
    • V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
      • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
      • Updated CM10 source code.
      • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
        • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
        • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
        • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
      • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
      • Updated initrd.gz.
      • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
      • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
      • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
      • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
      • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
      • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
      • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
      • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.
    • V1.0 (Oct. 10, 2012)
    V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
    • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
    • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
    • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
    • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9

Downloads:
    V1.1

V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
    • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
    • Updated CM10 source code.
    • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
      • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
      • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
      • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
    • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
    • Updated initrd.gz.
    • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
    • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
    • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
    • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
    • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
    • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
    • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
    • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
    • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.

Download:
    V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
    • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
    • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
    • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
    • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
    • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
    • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
    • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
    • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
    • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
    • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
    • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
    • Added CM FileManager.
    • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
    • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
    • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).

Downloads: