[June 16 2022]Biggest Update is here[4.9][ Stable- High Perf. ROM][Android 12.1] LineageOS 19.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

Search This thread

cesc1972

Feb 10, 2011
i dont see call recording in there. i flashed rom clean setup.
That looks different from my dialer and I also have the latest version, maybe you flashed Google Dialer with your gapps?
Screenshot_20220522-192005_Trebuchet~2.png

quanmltya

Apr 10, 2011
Could anyone check if this issue still happens on LOS19:
- on LOS 18.1, If I turned on hotspot then the GPS location will not work (dual sim in use)

d4rkmidian

Jul 4, 2013
It's working with MindGapps and twrp.
But make sure you backup all data before trying.
I'm using latest 18.1 with OrangeFox cause this working with locked pattern, TWRP didn't get to uncrypt. How can I backup? I mean you can backup any partition but this will not apply to newer version. *Backup everything? to much memory...
I wish if there is any kind of save just like upgrade to newer version and keep everything. Most important calls sms and late the apps and data (photos,videos,,txts,music).

Reactions: quanmltya

Muzamil82

May 27, 2022
View attachment 5602255
Lineage-19.1-Android 12.1- 20220430-UNOFFICIAL Mido- Vanilla- : Zeelog
Changelog
- Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 30 April 2022
- Add more screen recorder options
- Fixed stock launcher bottom padding
- Fixed emergency icon on/off in power menu
- Add VoLTE icons
- Revamped Status bar section to Android S style
- Add Monet colour customizations
- Translations: major update
- Add Face Unlock feature
- Add system icon packs
- Add more custom fonts
- Launcher: add hidden & protected apps feature
- Add more Dirac presets
- Update camera
- Kernel updated to 4.9.312

Gapps : Use Mindgapps.

Download

Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog
I want to know about working of mi remote, cast and other features of official miui in redmi note 4, whether they work in lineage os or not?

yiorta

Mar 5, 2021
Hi. I installed twrp and the latest rom, then gapps but google play could not install apps and said that the memory is full.
If I try to open storage, settings closes. When I open the "Files" it only shows "Recent" and "Download". Maybe I installed the rom in a wrong destination or messed with twrp installation??

FIXED. Went to twrp->Advanced->Fix Contexts and now its ok.

Last edited:

Shred00

Feb 22, 2013
I am using the January 7, 2022 final 18.1 release, but I am sure this problem has happened through many releases so probably not new to that release.

The problem is that I can't seem to get any kind of audio recording to work. Neither in the Google recorder app nor in any videos recorded with the lineageos camera nor Google's camera app. All have no audio.

Is this a known issue? Any way to resolve it?

sanctitude888

Jun 2, 2015
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Can anyone help me with all steps and requirements to install a custom rom (this particular rom) in mido?
Requirement :
1. The latest ROM from github, https://github.com/zeelog/OTA/releases
2. Orange fox recovery for mido, link, https://orangefox.download/release/609a7a3be805649489f06ac9
3. Nikgapps, I use core version, you may choose whatever according to your needs, link :
4. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT : Backup all of your data! You will lose everything!
5. Minimal adb tool, link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-minimal-adb-and-fastboot-2-9-18.2317790/
6. Optional : To root your device follow this guide : https://www.xda-developers.com/install-magisk-manager-without-separate-zip/

Steps :
1. Unlock bootloader if you haven't done so, follow this guide :
https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-bootloader-redmi-note-4/
2. Flashing recovery guide, use that particular section only, but it is recommended to read the whole part to get better idea of how things work. BUT : use below guide to flash the ROM and Gapps. Since the recovery is in zip, you need to tear down the zip and get the recovery image (.img) for flashing. If you have TWRP prior to this, you can flash orange fox zip from TWRP.
3. Flashing ROM guide
https://wiki.orangefox.tech/en/guides/flashing ,
If you come from other ROM, you need to clean flash. Wiping dalvik, cache, data and system accordingly. (Again : Backup your data first !!!)
Flash Gapps directly after flashing the ROM.
4. For the next release, dirty flash, meaning flash directly from recovery on top of current system will work just fine.

yiorta

Mar 5, 2021
A certain bank app does not see the hardware of the finger sensor. I am not rooted. The same was happening at mi A3 at another discussion and the had to input a new kernel to solve it.

Muzamil82

May 27, 2022
Requirement :
1. The latest ROM from github, https://github.com/zeelog/OTA/releases
2. Orange fox recovery for mido, link, https://orangefox.download/release/609a7a3be805649489f06ac9
3. Nikgapps, I use core version, you may choose whatever according to your needs, link :
4. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT : Backup all of your data! You will lose everything!
5. Minimal adb tool, link : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-minimal-adb-and-fastboot-2-9-18.2317790/
6. Optional : To root your device follow this guide : https://www.xda-developers.com/install-magisk-manager-without-separate-zip/

Steps :
1. Unlock bootloader if you haven't done so, follow this guide :
https://www.getdroidtips.com/unlock-bootloader-redmi-note-4/
2. Flashing recovery guide, use that particular section only, but it is recommended to read the whole part to get better idea of how things work. BUT : use below guide to flash the ROM and Gapps. Since the recovery is in zip, you need to tear down the zip and get the recovery image (.img) for flashing. If you have TWRP prior to this, you can flash orange fox zip from TWRP.
3. Flashing ROM guide
https://wiki.orangefox.tech/en/guides/flashing ,
If you come from other ROM, you need to clean flash. Wiping dalvik, cache, data and system accordingly. (Again : Backup your data first !!!)
Flash Gapps directly after flashing the ROM.
4. For the next release, dirty flash, meaning flash directly from recovery on top of current system will work just fine.
I want to know about encryption and what should I do. I have downloaded all the required files. Now just want you to help me in which steps do i need to take and which not. Also I am currently on miui official rom

sanctitude888

Jun 2, 2015
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I want to know about encryption and what should I do. I have downloaded all the required files. Now just want you to help me in which steps do i need to take and which not. Also I am currently on miui official rom
I don't have any concern about encryption, with mido being quite an old phone and the possibility of slow things and all. Others possibly can help you better with that, anyone? Steps to be taken are unlock bootloader, flash custom recovery than flash rom and gapps (magisk if required). Follow the guides for details, tutorial videos are helpful too. There are tons of 'em.

Reactions: Muzamil82

anandsvm

Feb 11, 2013
Banglore
30 May Update

Lineage19.1-20220530-UNOFFICIAL-mido

By: @zeelog

Changelog:
- Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 30 May 2022
- Synced kernel with latest Google's android-4.9 as of 30 May 2022
- Fix HeadsUp notifications from previous release
- Add system-wide rounded corners
- Add battery smart charging
- Fix Dirac switch
- Add Game Space support (App section)
- Add support for repainter app
- Fix user avatar

• Gapps : Use MindTheGapps.

• Download: Link

• SHA256 checksum: 2cb39420495b235e803e825f847df1e5cdcbb5efb2303025195200b7bf183cba

• Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage-19.1-Android 12.1- 20220622-UNOFFICIAL mido- Vanilla by Zeelog

Changelog-

Fixed contacts fc
    Fix screen recorder lag
    Update telephony stack
    Update time services & power off alarm
    Update WiFi
    Sepolicy & Translation fixes
    Update Media HAL - CLO tag 10.6.2.r1-02200-89xx.0
    Translation updates

Download: Link

Lineage19.1-20220616-UNOFFICIAL-mido

By: Zeelog

Changelog:
    - June security patch
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 16 June 2022
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 as of 16 June 2022
    - Launcher: Revamped settings
    * Add icon pack support
    * Add ability to resize icons & fonts
    * Add double tap to sleep from any empty space
    * Add status bar hide option
    * Add google search bar dock option
    * Add grid style recent apps
    * Add google lens in recents
    * Add row height option (app drawer)
    - Charger: Show battery percentage charging ripple
    - Add ambient music ticker (Settings -> Display -> lock screen)
    - Add support for media adaptive playback (system -> gestures)
    - Add Extreme Battery Saver (Settings -> Battery -> Battery Saver)
    - Extend battery saver tile to extreme battery saver
    - Add Google assistant options (Settings -> Apps) * (gapps dependent)
    - Google Photos: Add support for unlimited storage
    - Add support for Digital Wellbeing
    - Updated GameSpace options & panel
    - Add more icon shapes & fonts
    - QS: Show daily data usage on expanded QS panel
    - Hide IMEI by default
    - Private DNS: Add Cloudflare & AdGuard DNS
    - Move Extra Dim to display section (Settings -> Display)
    - Privacy indicators: Follow monet theming
    - Wi-Fi: Increase 5 GHz network signal tolerance
    - ScreenRecorder: Add option to skip 3 seconds waiting
    - Fix compass tile (on/off)
    - Add memory usage for apps (apps -> app info)

https://github.com/zeelog/OTA/releases/download/65.0/lineage-19.1-20220616-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip

Lineage19.1-20220618-UNOFFICIAL-mido
    By: Zeelog

• Changelog:
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 18 June 2022
    - Fixed sound picker
    - Fixed GameSpace settings fc
    - Restricted data switch workaround to dual sim users only *
    * single sim users no longer affected with modem reset
    - Kernel: merge CodeLinaro tag: LA.UM.10.6.2.r1-02200-89xx.0
    - Kernel: merge AOSP v 4.9.319
    - Add dora icon pack
    -Add acherus icon pack

• SHA256 checksum:
    2f7fec64c47a9d7966e1d3f11053081c30c99f87a8a891330a5387ae218c47e3

@anandsvm,
    Care to reply? At least yes, no, or will check?

Or ignoring, like I've seen many times before? Tracking this thread from the beginning and even posted a few times. Check post numbers 155, 301, 659, 693, 734, 767, 1206, and the quoted 1458 as examples. Didn't receive any reply from you for these.
    I am quite busy these days , so usually post only ROM updates. If you want quick response check telegram channel , there definitely it will get resolved.

If you don't use telegram, wait for other users to respond here.

I didn't respond to your post because I never used Google photo backup.

I think Google photo backup is working with original quality.
    It's me being thick or is the first post missing the installation instructions?
    Hi,

I updated from 16 to 19.1 the day before yesterday. So it is fresh in my mind. I used adb sideload to flash the ROM, but you don't have to use adb for the flash process. It's important to have a compatible recovery. I used orange fox recovery mentioned the page before of this thread. There are also some instructions. I also had an old version of twrp installed. So what I did was:
    1. Make adb work on PC. I had a look at the official lineageOS page for this. Just have a look at the installation guide for any device for setting up adb.
    2. Enable usb-debugging on your phone in developer options. You enable developer options in settings, about phone by tapping on the build number a few times. Developer options appear in Settings, system. I also had to enable root access options for debugging in developer options.
    3. If you connect your phone to the PC there is a notification to allow USB debugging on your phone. Do so. "Adb devices" now should list your device with a number. If not start a command line as administrator (windows) or start adb root (Linux)
    4. If your device is listed use "adb reboot sideload"
    5. adb sideload recovery.zip ( I used orange fox. You can use a compatible twrp version)
    6. Reboot in recovery: now it depends on your recovery, but choose wipe and wipe data cache and dalvik cache.
    7. Format data (make sure to have a backup of your data). You can do this step after flashing the ROM if you prefer
    8. Search sideload section of your recovery. It should say something similar that the sideload feature is ready. adb sideload rom.zip
    9. Optional adb sideload gapps.zip (mind the gapps recommended. Choose 12.1 64 bit package)
    10. Reboot to system
    Not missing them. Have a look here or the post a page before the quoted one for instructions. Works like flashing any other ROM.
    banner_6.png

INTRODUCTION

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

What's working

All Core Features of Android 12.1 Works , Including Wireless Display, Hotspot,Screen recording.

Known issues:
    -None -

SELinux Status Enforcing.
    CTS Passes without Root.

Note : All development of these amazing ROMs is done by Zeelog. The OP anandsvm is tester ,provide assistance and collect and submit bug reports.

DOWNLOAD

Telegram Channel

GitHub/OTA Release :
    Link

Dev Profile : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 19.1 By Zeelog, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    anandsvm, Zeelog
    ROM OS Version: Android 12.1.0_r2
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2022-03-28

Created 2020-11-04
    banner_6.png

Lineage-19.1-Android 12.1 - 20220328-UNOFFICIAL mido- Vanilla- : Zeelog

Gapps : Use Mindgapps only, Because right now its updated for 12.1-Link

Changelog:
    March security patch
    - LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12.1)
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 28 March 2022
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 28 March 2022
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 28 March 2022
    - Add option to disable QS on lockscreen - Fixed auto brightness toggle from previous release

Los group : Link

Note :
    *All the source side features are fixed now. Encryption dont try it .
    * Clean flash recommended.
    IMG-20211014-WA0011.jpg

Guys good news Android 12 is coming for mido. Most of the features working. No major issues in early test build.
    Will be released once source is stable.
    photo_2022-02-19_22-57-48.jpg

Lineage-19.0-20220219-UNOFFICIAL-mido- Vanilla- Pre release : Zeelog

Changelog:
    - Initial release

Gapps : Use Flame or Bit Gapps Latest

Note :
    Clean flash with Data wipe recommended , Tested this ROM 45 days no app crash, lags, Report to app dev if any issues. Vilte not working.

Audiofx and Monet theming WIP.

Dual SIM data is fixed.

Report Gapps issues to Gapps Dev.
    Android 12 is coming. We are testing the early builds.
    Most of the bugs are fixed now.
    Some minor issues left is
    Gesture, Button short cuts and LTE in second SIM slot.
    The minor issues is because of LoS Developer team is slow off the blocks ( they have personal life too) regarding Android 12.
    Rest assured our great Developer Zeelog is working hard to bring Android 12 to mido with full stability and performance.

(P.S Android 12 Runs great with Mido in early Test Builds)