Junior cRom

Search This thread

hpog

Nov 25, 2011
Trying out your rom. No problems so far. Cool boot animation & theme. TW4 is nice. Randomly hangs from time to time though. At times it would lag. Couldn't flash the vold fstab mod via cwm, had to do it manually. Everything looks stable now so far. Generally, its a great crom. Thanks for putting it together man.

Will update of any bugs next few days.

Edit: I'm having trouble rebooting when the charger is plugged. Have to unplug it for the reboot to continue. The launcher also flickers sometimes, it seems like its restarting itself for some reason. But then it would go away after a while. Might want to look into that..

Edit2:

Tw4 launcher went into bootloops 2day after using antutu & quadrant benchmarks. Had 2 go back to ADW launcher.

Antutu score: 2523
Quadrant: 24++

sent from my Galaxy SL with GB 2.3.6 XXPU, Junior ROM, UC Kernel v9 2009, Poseidon's ROM (SD cards swapped)

Last edited:

RonnYap

Sep 26, 2011
Malacca
It doesn't work...I flashed it on fresh KPU and only the theme and apps got installed. But the rom didn't get installed ...it shows GINGERBREAD KPU in settings

The rom already installed ..yes..showing gingerbread kpu coz i never names it..Have 9 scripts in my crom..You can feel different stock rom with my crom..more smooth..

Top Liked Posts