Junsun MT8227L

Search This thread

Bladeo

May 24, 2022
Hello dear friends. Please help me find the latest firmware for Junsun MT8227L 2 gb 32 gb Wi-Fi DSP

Attachments

• 20220523_163029.jpg
    20220523_163029.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20

Mr.TT_NZ

Mar 13, 2022
Hamilton
Welcome.
It's nothing to do with where you're from, I've asked several very clearly worded questions here and no-one has answered any of them. I also see many other new people arriving here and asking sensible questions, they get no answers either, it's definitely not you!

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
Who is you. There are a small number of contributors here - most post never to be seen again

First point of contact for your device is seller. What did seller say.
Post questions based on searching and reading forums

Last edited:

Bladeo

May 24, 2022
Who is you. There are Ema small number of contributors here - most post never to be seen again

First point of contact for your device is seller. What did seller say.
Post questions based on searching and reading forums
You said complete nonsense. I asked for help.If you don't know how to help, don't just write

marchnz

Nov 26, 2012
NZ
You said complete nonsense. I asked for help.If you don't know how to help, don't just write
Post thoughtful questions after searching forums for your device. Help others help you. A search of the forums for 8227L lists a number of posts that you might find helpful.

These are not paid support forums, if you want paid support, refer to the seller of your device

Bladeo

May 24, 2022
Post thoughtful questions after searching forums for your device. Help others help you. A search of the forums for 8227L lists a number of posts that you might find helpful.

These are not paid support forums, if you want paid support, refer to the seller of your device
Thank you, I don't want to offend anyone.You're good, don't take offense at me