• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 - Codes

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Code description from {Mod edit}

Please note: Don't just try a code without to know what happens. E.g. 9191 will lead to the message "device not activated" and you need a file called license.dat.

8888 - restricted settings menu
8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
1111 - load monitoring
0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
1 - some menu (csudy_num)
2 - barcode
3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
4 - reboot
5 - color setting
6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
7 -
8 - gis whitelist reset
9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
0129 - CAN DATA
5555 - save settings
1912 - factory setup
1812 - shop setup
12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
3699 - update_apk2
5699 - update_apk3
7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
8877 - atc_factory
Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
5678 - changing the menu code logo
3234 - apk_install_pwd
Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
2134 - appinfo_id_num
6666 - install_id_num
7777 - install2_id_num
1616 - display_id_num brightness
2064 - testmode_id_num
1414 - reboot_id_num
9191 - destroy_id_root_num
9090 - destroy_id_num
1313 - radio_reset_num
1101 - screenshot_num
4321 - filedelete_num
1234 - filecopy_num

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuiranac
I've removed the link to 4pda. 4pda.ru is not only another phone related site (and absolutely not affiliated with XDA) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. References to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

Reactions: TorstenH

digloz

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, I also have a Junsun V1 Pro. Could someone do me a favor? I accidentally changed something in the radio settings in the secret menu (8788). Could someone take screenshots for me of what the normal values are? At AliExpress the support doesn't seem to understand me ... My English is not the best.

Thanks very much!

Regards from Germany

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I also have a Junsun V1 Pro. Could someone do me a favor? I accidentally changed something in the radio settings in the secret menu (8788). Could someone take screenshots for me of what the normal values are? At AliExpress the support doesn't seem to understand me ... My English is not the best.

Thanks very much!

Regards from Germany

Reactions: digloz

Jamal318

Dec 6, 2020
Oman

Please note: Don't just try a code without to know what happens. E.g. 9191 will lead to the message "device not activated" and you need a file called license.dat.

Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
1111 - load monitoring
2 - barcode
4 - reboot
5 - color setting
7 -
8 - gis whitelist reset
0129 - CAN DATA
5555 - save settings
1912 - factory setup
1812 - shop setup
3699 - update_apk2
5699 - update_apk3
8877 - atc_factory
Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
3234 - apk_install_pwd
Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
2134 - appinfo_id_num
6666 - install_id_num
7777 - install2_id_num
2064 - testmode_id_num
1414 - reboot_id_num
9090 - destroy_id_num
1313 - radio_reset_num
1101 - screenshot_num
4321 - filedelete_num
1234 - filecopy_num
hi there, how to get in to this setting: Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).

sound effect is not good, maybe if i switch off will be good. there are too much Bass and treble, even applifier bass is in min but still getting these bass

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
hi there, how to get in to this setting: Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).

sound effect is not good, maybe if i switch off will be good. there are too much Bass and treble, even applifier bass is in min but still getting these bass
[/QUOTE]
Think you have to change that in equalizer app.

Reactions: Jamal318

andelf2

Jan 16, 2019
This is from another head unit but it's the same click path on Junsun:

Don't mess around with the codes if you don't know what you're doing. A lot people killed their devices by playing around.
Oh thank you LOL. I though that was only for changing the logo with the 5678 code because is the same menu that appears when tapping the "change booting logo" but now i realize is for all the codes.
Great, i need it because my unit doesnt have the option or app to set the color/light to the buttons.

Anezii

Aug 28, 2021
Can somebody help me please. I bought junsun v1 for Clio 4. And I dont know how to match it with wheel buttons. Thank you in advance! 😊

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can somebody help me please. I bought junsun v1 for Clio 4. And I dont know how to match it with wheel buttons. Thank you in advance! 😊
    Your question does not fit to this thread. Please try to find a thread handling the SWC (steering wheel control) topic or create a new thread.
    Thank you.

1111 - load monitoring
    2 - barcode
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    8877 - atc_factory
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num
    I've removed the link to 4pda. 4pda.ru is not only another phone related site (and absolutely not affiliated with XDA) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. References to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

Thanks very much!

Regards from Germany

[/QUOTE]
    Think you have to change that in equalizer app.
    where do you put those codes?
    This is from another head unit but it's the same click path on Junsun:

Don't mess around with the codes if you don't know what you're doing. A lot people killed their devices by playing around.