Junsun V1 - Codes

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
8877 at my android unit opens the atc log.
I have problem with equaliser settings… at every new start all settings gone to default value’s.
I have the ff_866x with 6gb ram and 128gb Rom.
Could someone help me ?
Thank you
ff_866x? Are we taking about a Junsun V1 or Junsun V1 pro?
Remove USB stick to check I settings will be saved without USB stick.

kaneljohn

Apr 13, 2022
Hello,i want some help with my Junsun unit! I have two problems. My car is Citroen C4 andI have connected with no problem all the steering wheel buttons with the unit but i can't activate the menu buttons for my car screen. Menu buttons i mean the "menu" "esc" and the 4 cursors to chage date time etc.

The second problem, suddenly while I'm driving, the brightness comes to very dark and sometimes becomes bright again whenever it want... I try to change the brightness bar but is at the maximum and at settings i try everything (automatic - light - dark) but nothing. Maybe if there is an option at other menu?
Any suggestions please?

Andreuki

May 8, 2022
Code description from {Mod edit}

Please note: Don't just try a code without to know what happens. E.g. 9191 will lead to the message "device not activated" and you need a file called license.dat.

8888 - restricted settings menu
8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
1111 - load monitoring
0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
1 - some menu (csudy_num)
2 - barcode
3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
4 - reboot
5 - color setting
6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
7 -
8 - gis whitelist reset
9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
0129 - CAN DATA
5555 - save settings
1912 - factory setup
1812 - shop setup
12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
3699 - actualización_apk2
5699 - actualización_apk3
7788 - atc_log (menú de ingeniería del módem 4G)
8877 - atc_factory
Menú para cambiar las frecuencias de corte (filtro) para las salidas sub y línea (relevante para aquellos que usan amplificación externa):
Código 8877 ---> Audio ---> Desplácese hasta Efecto de sonido ---> Graves (o Alto (Medio), Agudos).
Y también hay una configuración y la capacidad de desactivar completamente la sonoridad.
El modo USB también se puede cambiar aquí si es necesario.
7758258 - modo obligatorio !! No entrar !!! Completa mierda pasando
5678 - cambiando el logo del código del menú
3234 - apk_install_pwd
Alternativamente (¡no probado!) restaure la configuración del menú de ingeniería a la configuración de fábrica.
2134 - appinfo_id_num
6666 - número_id_instalación
7777 - install2_id_num
1616 - display_id_num brillo
2064 - modo de prueba_id_num
1414 - reiniciar_id_num
9191 - destroy_id_root_num
9090 - destruir_id_num
1313 - radio_reset_num
1101 - captura de pantalla_num
4321 - filedelete_num
1234 - archivocopia_num
please my radio is blocked in emergency calls and it asks me for a long password, it is impossible for me to access the screen, I cannot update or reset. Do you know any code for that?

akadjlama

Jun 9, 2022
Hi Guys, i have a lill issue.

On my HU, Junsun V1 Pro (8+128), the build in Microphone does not work, if i connected with my phone an make a Call via Bluetooth. but only when calling. Assistant works well.

When i make a call oder get a call, i can accept a call and hear my opposide, but no one can here me.

of course I have allowed on my phone, to make Phonecalls via BT.

At the first day, it was working. After a few days I wanted to lower the startup volume from my Headunit. I was in the Factory Settings and chanced some values in the VOLUME Tab. Unfortunately I didn't save the values beforehand. when the volume didn't work the way I wanted, I set the values back to the values, like on the Video (
)

But now, i have the problem. I don't know if that's the reason. I noticed that after 3-4 weeks.

where is the best place to start?

yes, I have already written to junsun :-D

corneliu.babiuc

Aug 11, 2022
I have a question, what is the code to change the parameters of the rear view camera ???

Besides the settings under 8878 code, you might want to try this: switch your gear to reverse (your rear camera should get activated) then press long on the screen (2-3 seconds) and you should get a setting icon in the left upper corner. Open it, use 0000 code and the first setting there should be the camera type.

Please let me know should you have been able to change the camera type from there and it was detected. It will help me to troubleshoting my rear camera too. I.e I can change the camera type there but I still keep getting "No signal", therefore I am afraid that my issue is related with cables connection.

ryublak

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, I bought a radio recently . Does somebody know what are the differences between
1912 - factory setup
1812 - shop setup
And between doing a clear all data?

REMIPIRATA

Aug 20, 2022
Good afternoon
I bought a Junsun Autoradio I would like to know if I need to activate Junsun Security?
20220820_093816.jpg

REMIPIRATA

Aug 20, 2022
sorry my google translate.
good night thanks for the help. I don't know which app I give permission to.
I loaded code 1111 now I don't know how to remove it

REMIPIRATA

Aug 20, 2022
20220821_232437.jpg
I have already managed to remove the information from code 1111. I would like to know if it is possible to remove this information from the canbus, every time I choose a car, I add more information, it must be a conflict

Syller

Apr 30, 2018

Please note: Don't just try a code without to know what happens. E.g. 9191 will lead to the message "device not activated" and you need a file called license.dat.

Additional info can be found here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
1111 - load monitoring
2 - barcode
4 - reboot
5 - color setting
7 -
8 - gis whitelist reset
0129 - CAN DATA
5555 - save settings
1912 - factory setup
1812 - shop setup
3699 - update_apk2
5699 - update_apk3
7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
8877 - atc_factory
Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
5678 - changing the menu code logo
3234 - apk_install_pwd
Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
2134 - appinfo_id_num
6666 - install_id_num
7777 - install2_id_num
1616 - display_id_num brightness
2064 - testmode_id_num
1414 - reboot_id_num
9090 - destroy_id_num
1313 - radio_reset_num
1101 - screenshot_num
4321 - filedelete_num
1234 - filecopy_num
Hello friend, firstly I would like to thank you for the codes but I’m abit dumb and used code 9191 and now as you suggested it shows me that the “device not actived” could you please assist me with a fix of that issue? Where I can find the file and re-activate the multimedia?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In arhive is Licence DAT. Unzip and copy to a Fat 32 formatted stick.
    @Jeslopar
    New members should read the forum rules! Please write in English:
    - more people are able to understand your questions and answers
    - it's possible to find your messages via the search

There are great translation websites available which allow to translate whole sentences so there is no reason for not using a common language.
    Sziasztok! Van egy Junsun V1 Intel X86_octa core 1,8 Gh SC9853 4+64 GB fejegységem, amihez keresnék Android 9 Pie telepíthető firmware-t. Tudna nekem ebben valaki segíteni? Előre is köszönöm!
    Forum rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
    I understand you perfectly, I have been able to see the data of the vehicle, it has not been an easy task, the product link is as follows:
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_EwlcIOR since the seller does not want to access to give me the password, does anyone have an idea of any genetic password used in junsun products to enter developer options?
    It seems to be a Junsun V1s Pro with an ARMv7 MT8227L, 4 cores CPU so there are differences to the well known V1 Pro.

Junsuns password for the factory settings (via the gear ⚙ icon) are 8888 or 8878 (on Junsun V1 Pro). But maybe you're talking about Android Developer settings which may be password protected.
    I think you should open a new thread for your topic after you checked if you can find an existing one dealing the topic Junsun V1s Pro with MT8227L CPU.
    Additionally you should provide a picture of the password prompt to make clear what you're taking about.
    Perfect, I'll do that, thank you very much for everything 😊

1111 - load monitoring
    2 - barcode
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num
    In arhive is Licence DAT. Unzip and copy to a Fat 32 formatted stick.
    I've removed the link to 4pda. 4pda.ru is not only another phone related site (and absolutely not affiliated with XDA) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. References to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    Hello, I also have a Junsun V1 Pro. Could someone do me a favor? I accidentally changed something in the radio settings in the secret menu (8788). Could someone take screenshots for me of what the normal values are? At AliExpress the support doesn't seem to understand me ... My English is not the best.

Thanks very much!

Regards from Germany
    hi there, how to get in to this setting: Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).

sound effect is not good, maybe if i switch off will be good. there are too much Bass and treble, even applifier bass is in min but still getting these bass
    [/QUOTE]
    Think you have to change that in equalizer app.