Junsun V1 - Codes

Search This thread

nicolbau

Feb 27, 2023
Good morning ! Hello everybody

I bought a v1 pro 8g 256gb just installed everything ok perfect.
then I fiddled with the various parameters of the settings and I can no longer understand why now every time the car is turned on I lose the radio memories and the settings!
help thanks

sorry mi inglhish

scrato

Sep 21, 2012
Hi there, I am using an internal SIM card for data connection and my phone via BT for phone calls. Each time I ask Google assistant to make a call it leads me to the internal phone app and tries to use the data sim card instead of my BT connected phone. Do you have any hint how to lead Google assistant to use the BT phone? Can I somehow deactivate the internal phone app?
Thanks for your help :)

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hi there, I am using an internal SIM card for data connection and my phone via BT for phone calls. Each time I ask Google assistant to make a call it leads me to the internal phone app and tries to use the data sim card instead of my BT connected phone. Do you have any hint how to lead Google assistant to use the BT phone? Can I somehow deactivate the internal phone app?
Thanks for your help :)
I think there is a Android setting available to set Bluetooth as default for calls. I think it's located under settings for data or SIM. You may have to use search function to find the required setting.

nnexuss

Aug 17, 2010
Santarém
Anyone know how we can disable the radio app that comes with the stock firmware me everytime in tune on the car, the radio app open and I want to use a different app. Thanka

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Anyone know how we can disable the radio app that comes with the stock firmware me everytime in tune on the car, the radio app open and I want to use a different app. Thanka
Isn't it enough to stop the radio app via the power off icon on the bottom bar of the app to make it not appear after reboot?

Another approach could be to remove the radio app via the 8878 factory settings. I think the menu section is labeled with "Menu icon" or similar.

scrato

Sep 21, 2012
I think there is a Android setting available to set Bluetooth as default for calls. I think it's located under settings for data or SIM. You may have to use search function to find the required setting.
Well, that's my problem. I can not find any settings to specify this. Even not by the search function. Does anyone have a more specific description for me?

donjuan88

Mar 9, 2023
Hey ThorstenH, I’ve been reading the thread and I just got some hope about a fox. Everything works great but I can’t connect my vmlinker OBD Bluetooth to my head unit. I’m sure it’s because of the Bluetooth PIN code not matching both devices. Is there a way to change the radio pin to 1234 like the vmlinker? I want to use the android HU as an OBD dashboard and I can’t.

The code 8888 worked for some settings, I haven’t tried the 8878. Could it be some Bluetooth hidden settings there?

Thank you

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
Hey ThorstenH, I’ve been reading the thread and I just got some hope about a fox. Everything works great but I can’t connect my vmlinker OBD Bluetooth to my head unit. I’m sure it’s because of the Bluetooth PIN code not matching both devices. Is there a way to change the radio pin to 1234 like the vmlinker? I want to use the android HU as an OBD dashboard and I can’t.

The code 8888 worked for some settings, I haven’t tried the 8878. Could it be some Bluetooth hidden settings there?

Thank you
8878 provides the full settings menu. 8888 is just a light version. Whereby this depends on the variant of your head unit (with or w/o 4g).
Section Others contains some Bluetooth related settings you may have a look on. Furthermore the Android settings menu provides more options by using the search functionality.

donjuan88

Mar 9, 2023
8878 provides the full settings menu. 8888 is just a light version. Whereby this depends on the variant of your head unit (with or w/o 4g).
Section Others contains some Bluetooth related settings you may have a look on. Furthermore the Android settings menu provides more options by using the search functionality.
I have 4G, what does it mean? I can access the full settings menu? The problem on my car device is basically the missing OEM Bluetooth setup page where usually asks you the PIN code from the new pairing device. , It just fails and never showed up any input box. 🤔 thank you again

donjuan88

Mar 9, 2023
And do you know by chance if it’s possible to add custom boot logos or animations ? In the menu shows up a search box but nothing else. Location or format? Is there a place where I can find some related information? I’m searching for about 2 months and nothing. I would love to customise a bit the interface with themes and so on but zero results. 🫣

scrato

Sep 21, 2012

Attachments

• 20230310_094603.jpg
    20230310_094603.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 20230310_094548.jpg
    20230310_094548.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 20230310_094616.jpg
    20230310_094616.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 271

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
On my unit nothing new shows up :( So maybe back to the old idea. Is there a way to de-activate the internal phone app. Or maybe download an app that allows me to change the settings you have been pointing at?
Remove the phone app from the right side of Menu icon. Reboot your head unit and check if Bluetooth gets used for phone calls.
I hope you was the guy who wants to use Bluetooth for phone calls. In meantime it's hard not to mix up all the topics.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code description from {Mod edit}

Please note: Don't just try a code without to know what happens. E.g. 9191 will lead to the message "device not activated" and you need a file called license.dat.

8888 - restricted settings menu
    8878 - full settings menu. Mostly what you're looking for.
    Additional info can be found here: https://xdaforums.com/t/junsun-v1-factory-settings.4282295/
    1111 - load monitoring
    0 - update (mcuupdate_num)
    1 - some menu (csudy_num)
    2 - barcode
    3 - another barcode 8938003992756585897
    4 - reboot
    5 - color setting
    6 - set a new random Bluetooth name
    7 -
    8 - gis whitelist reset
    9 - system notification: device activated (in Chinese)
    0129 - CAN DATA
    5555 - save settings
    1912 - factory setup
    1812 - shop setup
    12345678 - update_apk update MainUI
    3699 - update_apk2
    5699 - update_apk3
    7788 - atc_log (engineering menu of the 4G modem)
    8877 - atc_factory
    Menu for changing the cutoff (filter) frequencies for the sub and line outputs (relevant for those who use external amplification):
    Code 8877 ---> Audio ---> Scroll to Sound Effect ---> Bass (or Alto (Middle), Treble).
    And also there is a setting and the ability to completely disable Loudness.
    USB mode can be changed here if required, too.
    7758258 - obligatory mode !! do not enter !!! Complete crap going on
    5678 - changing the menu code logo
    3234 - apk_install_pwd
    Alternatively (untested!) restore the engineering menu settings to the factory settings.
    2134 - appinfo_id_num
    6666 - install_id_num
    7777 - install2_id_num
    1616 - display_id_num brightness
    2064 - testmode_id_num
    1414 - reboot_id_num
    9191 - destroy_id_root_num
    9090 - destroy_id_num
    1313 - radio_reset_num
    1101 - screenshot_num
    4321 - filedelete_num
    1234 - filecopy_num

Boot logos for code 5678: here
    Instruction to change logo: here
    When turn on rear camera tap and hold and will open settings for rear camera.
    Code 1111 and 0000 are settings for lines and for picture
    Code description from {Mod edit}
    I've removed the link to 4pda. 4pda.ru is not only another phone related site (and absolutely not affiliated with XDA) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. References to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
    6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    Hello, although it was warned here at the beginning not to access code 9191, someone entered the code and even asked the question "If you access Code 9191, what is the solution to the problem" Now "Device No Activated" appears on the tablet display. Personally, I hadn't had time to read this warning and I didn't remember the access code 8878, so I put what came into my head. And yes, this very 9191 and 1515 (it was not listed in the table) I think because, as you can see in the photo, every time I turn on the device, those two options appear in Chinese. I used the translation and it says on the left "System Hint - No file was found - Try again", and on the right the option "Return". If I access the left option "System Hint" nothing happens. If the option on the Right is accessed, the device enters normal operation mode, but be careful, "Device No Activated" is permanently displayed and from time to time the two Options appear again in Chinese. As Torsten also said, I think the device needs a certain file. He says this is called "file called license.dat" Now I ask once again: Has anyone else gone through the same problem? If so, can you explain or post the solution or better that missing file "File called license.dat"?

If someone used Code 9191 and got the red message on the screen "Device Is No Activation", maybe the post is useful.

- This is the code for my variant Jusun 8259 , V1Pro 4GB\64GB\WiFi .

- dmZERXpiS3BJMHBPUWs4PSMyMDIwMTEzMDEwMjQxNyM=##*10000

The Chinese technician asked me for a picture of the back of my device. Probably to make sure of the version I have. I posted the picture for those interested. I warn that the code should be written in Notepad format and the stick should be FAT32 formatted. I have also posted the film sent from China as well as the video I took unfortunately after the procedure. For me, things went more simply than what is seen in the Chinese one, that is, I proceeded exactly like this: After Fat32 formatting the stick and copying the code, with the device turned off, I inserted the memory stick into the USB 1 port, then I turned on the device, it opened (in my case) the loucher AGAMA and the window with options in Chinese appeared. I left it waiting without giving any command, and after 10-20 seconds another window appeared automatically with another inscription in Chinese, then the device turned off by itself and reopened and I found that I got rid of Device is No Activation. I want to point out that I have 4G with a SIM card, so the internet is permanent. In order for the procedure to succeed, you must have the device connected to the Internet, have a Hot Spot or Wifi. Otherwise, the procedure will not be successfully completed. I wish you patience and success.
    Can somebody help me please. I bought junsun v1 for Clio 4. And I dont know how to match it with wheel buttons. Thank you in advance! 😊
    Your question does not fit to this thread. Please try to find a thread handling the SWC (steering wheel control) topic or create a new thread.
    Thank you.