Junsun V1 PRO 2GB+32GB UI3 Firmware

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Realme GT 2 Pro
With all that UI3 discussion, the Chinese have forgotten the most important functionality - safely switching the app while driving.

vuzevz

May 16, 2022
Hi Guys i have just bought a Junsun M8102D 32G from eBay to my Renualt Clio 4.

i have updated the latest frimware from this thread, i have a problem with WIFI,

it's not possible to connect to any wifi internet, and not HOTSPOT on my iphone,

does any have a fix for this?

jexux

May 31, 2022
Captura de pantalla (38).png

jexux

May 31, 2022
hello at the end I manage to get into the configuration by connecting a mouse to the usb but I don't know what data I have to put in Others I have done a factory reset but it didn't solve it.

aboutaha

Oct 20, 2013
BARCELONA
hola amigos . tengo un radio junsun JMCQ T3L (2GB/32GB) se ha quedado estancado despues de actualizarlo via ota . se quedo muerto con el logo volkzwagen . algun solucion por favor. la radio no entra recuvery ni hace nada
muchas gracias.

Mod translation:
Hi friends . I have a junsun JMCQ T3L radio (2GB/32GB) it has been stuck after updating it via ota. it stayed dead with the volkzwagen logo. any solution please the radio does not enter recovery or do anything
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wotaisalive

Nov 11, 2022
WIPE DATA CACHE - RESOLVES BOOT LOOP

V1 (NOT PRO) 2GB+32GB WIFI - CPU MT8227L

Problem description:
Installation of a 3rd party launcher app (CarLauncher) has overwritten/updated a couple of system files.

Result :
Google play services stoped to work/disappeared and for the next restart the device stucked in boot loop in addition it has drained the battery of my car until morning. I guess the HU cant totally switch off with this error and behaving like a hibernated system.

Solution:

Right now there isnt any known method for this version of the HU to restart in recovery mode to make a wipe cache but . . . .
There is a working method to force the HU into update mode.

-Get a paperclip or needle
-Get an USB flash drive 1-32 Gb, Format it with FAT32 file system with the default volume size as it is provided by WIN11
- Open the link (provided by JUNSUN support)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QGzYyTV2_S7W2wmr7mP3uSgsWAxzyONb?usp=sharing
-Extract the ZIP file and copy all 3 files to the flash drive root directory.
- Get in the car and connect the flash drive to the 4 PIN USB outlet.
-Put the key into the start lock and turn to ACC/Power on wait until the boot logo comes up.
-Take the paper clip and press the reset button 1x, just press, dont hold
-The device will restart and when the boot logo appears again switch the power off/ turn the key/ ignition off immediately.
-Wait 10 SEC and turn to ACC/Power on.
-If everithing went well a "green loading bar" shuld appear on the screen with the tex "UPDATING" or something similar, i could not read it properly because it was visible only for a couple of second due to the size of the upgrade files ~2kb . I think these files are something that is like ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and initiates an update recovery command.
-The update took me approx. 5 mins.
-After the update all 3rd party application will disappear, eventually its like a wipe chace.

So far this is the only known working methode to get out from boot loop without flashing the HU.

Ps.: If it does not work try the other USB outlet or try another flash drive. If it still does not work dicsonnect every cable from the HU and reconnect only the power supply and USB and try again all the combinations that i previously mentioned.

I hope that it was helpfull for those who had or has the same problem.

1668455272515.png

1668456036037.png

Wotaisalive

Nov 11, 2022
hola amigos . tengo un radio junsun JMCQ T3L (2GB/32GB) se ha quedado estancado despues de actualizarlo via ota . se quedo muerto con el logo volkzwagen . algun solucion por favor. la radio no entra recuvery ni hace nada
muchas gracias.

Mod translation:
Hi friends . I have a junsun JMCQ T3L radio (2GB/32GB) it has been stuck after updating it via ota. it stayed dead with the volkzwagen logo. any solution please the radio does not enter recovery or do anything
Thanks a lot.

Junsun V1 2GB+32GB - WIFI - CPU MT8227L - MCU: T3(L) // (NOT PRO, NO 4G)​

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...i-cpu-mt8227l-mcu-t3-l-not-pro-no-4g.4519201/

Top Liked Posts