Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

Kohys58

Dec 15, 2020
Hello from a new member.

I'm pretty new to Android head units and i just bought this unit (Junsun V1 PRO 4GB (RAM) +64GB (ROM) Android 10) : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000114216216.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.202b4c4d9Ox4gO

Everything works pretty much correctly for the usage that I have atleast. Except that i can't use the steering wheel controls (CANbus is plugged correctly) but the issue that I am running into is that I need to set up the CANbus type. So I went into : Settings -> Car infotainment -> About Device (as stated in the instructions). Then I clicked on the "little" cog button near to the "HMI" line then I entered the code (5678) but it opens the wrong menu. It opens the menu where I can chose the boot logo not the one where I can set up the CAN type.

I'm attaching photos of the issue.

I talked to the seller and he explained to me the "expected behavior" (see picture) that the device should have but on mine it's opening the wrong menu.

(Sorry for my bad English, that's not my native language)

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20201214_171416.jpg
    20201214_171416.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4,400
  • 20201214_171419.jpg
    20201214_171419.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 4,148
  • 20201214_171425.jpg
    20201214_171425.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 3,867
  • 20201214_171429.jpg
    20201214_171429.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3,749
  • 20201214_171437.jpg
    20201214_171437.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4,376
  • Expected behavior.png
    Expected behavior.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 4,132
  • Wrong menu.jpg
    Wrong menu.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4,883

Kohys58

Dec 15, 2020
Oh ! Thank you, I didn't know the button had a different behavior based on the code you enter, I thought it was linked to the button no matter what the code is. Even though I now have the default behavior on my steering wheel. I saw that I could bind other actions to it (see SWC menu picture) but when I try to bind something to it, it still doesn't work :cry:.When I click on an icon it blinks from green to blue (waiting for me to press the steering wheel button I want to bind the action to I guess) but when I press any of the steering wheel button, nothing happen.
Does anybody have any solutions for that aswell ?
Sorry for bothering with questions that might sound dumb as I stated before i'm pretty new to all of that.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CAN Type Setup.jpg
    CAN Type Setup.jpg
    859.7 KB · Views: 2,866
  • SWC Menu.PNG
    SWC Menu.PNG
    187 KB · Views: 2,857

thumbnsh

Jan 4, 2021
You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Reactions: karlos937

djborsi

Mar 5, 2019
Ravensburg
Hi,
I have mazda 3 (2010).
I'm finding plenty of can types, which seem to match (i.e. MZD M3).
I tried many, but none solved my issue, which is missing info from car (in example about open doors)
How to find out which can type is correct one?

Update 2021-01-09, 16:31:
I've got info from seller, which type should be used, but still it is not working :/
Any ideas?

Last edited:

math3104

Jun 23, 2020
Hi,
Thank you to create this post :)
I recently bought this unit (MTK8259 android 10) and could you tell me which canbus type setting (in the unit) is for a peugeot 308 (year 2010) with the can bus PSA-RZ-15 ?
Best regards

Daferdo93

Jan 18, 2021
Mod Translation
Good, currently I have also received the product but the Canbus is also defective, is a junsun V1 pro for Peugeot 307, to have all the options of control of command at my whim, I had to disable the Canbus and change the cables to work at my whim with an old connector connets2, the only thing that I have lost has been to visualize if any door is open, it is badly thought, since the Canbus overrides the swc and therefore the configure, should leave to our whim, if someone needs more info here I am to help, without more a greeting

Original
Buenas, actualmente también he recibido el producto pero el Canbus también es defectuoso, es un junsun V1 pro para Peugeot 307, para tener todas las opciones de control de mando a mi antojo, he tenido que desactivar el Canbus y cambiar los cables para que me funcione a mi antojo con un antiguo conector de connets2, lo unico que he perdido ha sido el visualizar si está abierta alguna puerta, está mal pensado, ya que el Canbus anula el swc y por tanto la configurar, deberían dejar a nuestro antojo, si alguien necesita más info aquí estoy para ayudar, sin más un saludo

Last edited by a moderator:

math3104

Jun 23, 2020
Mod Translation
Good, currently I have also received the product but the Canbus is also defective, is a junsun V1 pro for Peugeot 307, to have all the options of control of command at my whim, I had to disable the Canbus and change the cables to work at my whim with an old connector connets2, the only thing that I have lost has been to visualize if any door is open, it is badly thought, since the Canbus overrides the swc and therefore the configure, should leave to our whim, if someone needs more info here I am to help, without more a greeting

Original
Buenas, actualmente también he recibido el producto pero el Canbus también es defectuoso, es un junsun V1 pro para Peugeot 307, para tener todas las opciones de control de mando a mi antojo, he tenido que desactivar el Canbus y cambiar los cables para que me funcione a mi antojo con un antiguo conector de connets2, lo unico que he perdido ha sido el visualizar si está abierta alguna puerta, está mal pensado, ya que el Canbus anula el swc y por tanto la configurar, deberían dejar a nuestro antojo, si alguien necesita más info aquí estoy para ayudar, sin más un saludo

Hi,
Do you have PSA-RZ-15 canbus ?
With junsun unit and your 307 car, do you have access to control setting of your car, like on/off assistance rear ? or to setup the time, date, months , ect ... ?

Daferdo93

Jan 18, 2021
Hi,
Do you have PSA-RZ-15 canbus ?
With junsun unit and your 307 car, do you have access to control setting of your car, like on/off assistance rear ? or to setup the time, date, months , ect ... ?
Mod Translation
I'm sure that with root this could be modified, as I'm sure it's just a file that mashes another one and makes the function of saving the controls on or off at will, I have access to modify the steering wheel controls at will, I even have the mute by pressing vol+ and vol - at the same time.

The only thing I lost was the door control, but it's not important to me.

I still have the rear view camera without having to connect more things than I should and I also have the time and temperature date.

Original
Estoy seguro que con root esto se podría modificar, ya que seguro solo es un archivo que machaca otro y hace que se active o desactive la función de guardar los mandos al antojo, tengo acceso a modificar los mandos del volante a mi antojo, incluso tengo el mute pulsando vol+ y vol - al mismo tiempo.

Lo único que perdi fue el control de puertas, pero no me es importante.

Sigo teniendo cámara de visión trasera sin tener que conectar más cosas de lo debido y también tengo fecha horas y temperatura

sapolini

Feb 28, 2021
Hello guys,
I have two problems with my unit. I used the code 1111 and I do not know how to disable the soc temp and usage bar now
And that floating camera icon that I do not know how it appeared there. Any guess? Thanks in advance
IMG_20210228_190355.jpg

Daferdo93

Jan 18, 2021
Mod Translation
First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva

sapolini

Feb 28, 2021
Mod Translation
First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

I hope it helps

Original
En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

Espero que te sirva

Mil gracias. Me ha funcionado perfectamente. Ahora tengo otra duda, por qué en waze me esconde la barra superior? He conseguido mostrarla en el launcher (agama) pero sin embargo en otras app como waze se esconde. Gracias!

Thanks a lot. It worked well. I have another issue now. Why the top bar hides in apps like waze. I deactivated auto-hide in the launcher but i do not find the option in waze. Is it an android/head radio option?
Thanks

teo_dor

Mar 8, 2021
Hi,
I have mazda 3 (2010).
I'm finding plenty of can types, which seem to match (i.e. MZD M3).
I tried many, but none solved my issue, which is missing info from car (in example about open doors)
How to find out which can type is correct one?

Update 2021-01-09, 16:31:
I've got info from seller, which type should be used, but still it is not working :/
Any ideas?

teo_dor

Mar 8, 2021
Hi djborsi
Did you solved ? I have mazda 6 - 2014 with BOSE, and my canbus is Simple Soft; I tried also some canbus setting, but I get for now only buttons working (including central knob), parking sensors, door sensors, but no details like air condition, throttle, consume, etc. If someone know how to solve this (extra apk ? , new firmware ? , import canbus type ? ) will be appreciated. Unit is alps825 pro , with MCU: TS-G5.200710(H), CAN : CX5 V1.02.013BPT

djborsi

Mar 5, 2019
Ravensburg
Hi djborsi
Did you solved ? I have mazda 6 - 2014 with BOSE, and my canbus is Simple Soft; I tried also some canbus setting, but I get for now only buttons working (including central knob), parking sensors, door sensors, but no details like air condition, throttle, consume, etc. If someone know how to solve this (extra apk ? , new firmware ? , import canbus type ? ) will be appreciated. Unit is alps825 pro , with MCU: TS-G5.200710(H), CAN : CX5 V1.02.013BPT
Hi teo_dor,
no, unfortunately I haven't solved it. I have accepted the situation like it is...
I have just wheel buttons working, nothing more :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    Last week I bought a 4GB /64 V1 Pro for a Peugeot 3008 Premium from 2010. I can't adjust the CANBUS so that everything works correctly. If I select RCZ127, the consumption appears in Km/l and I cannot reset it. If I select RCZ284 the consumption appears in l/100 but it doesn't let me do anything else. Installed Canbus is PSA-RZ-51
    Any ideas? Thank you.

Yeah, I had the same issue with my 2013 Peugeot 308. I ended up using the 284 code because all the info regarding consumption are already on my extra screen (I still have the orange screen installed). Also lost doors being open functionality.

I have a feeling 127 is for newer models with other CAN functionalities, that's why those options are not selectable in car info.
    Did you try to reset the canbus adapter by changing / setting the Type in the Settings Menu. Or it is faulty (which wouldn`t wonder me at all). My moms 207cc had a Junsun Unit and they had to send another adapter because it was DOA. But that one only beeped like this when I shifted to Reverse and something was behind the car
    You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Mod Translation

I hope it helps

Original

Espero que te sirva
    Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!
    Hello, they have sent me this version from Support: 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v31_20220225
    is it more current? your link is v30 and mine is v31 but your date is more current.
    I don't know which one to flash, greetings
    As I am aware:
    Android 10 versions are V20 - V31 - most current
    Android 11 versions are V1 - V3 - which is most current

it has something to do with installed API level more than with actual Android version, I highly doubt any of those firmwares are 10 or 11 based on the settings UI it is more like 8.1....

You can safely install any of the firmware marked as 8259 as this describes your porcesor...
    Hello,
    Last week I bought a 4GB /64 V1 Pro for a Peugeot 3008 Premium from 2010. I can't adjust the CANBUS so that everything works correctly. If I select RCZ127, the consumption appears in Km/l and I cannot reset it. If I select RCZ284 the consumption appears in l/100 but it doesn't let me do anything else. Installed Canbus is PSA-RZ-51
    Any ideas? Thank you.

Yeah, I had the same issue with my 2013 Peugeot 308. I ended up using the 284 code because all the info regarding consumption are already on my extra screen (I still have the orange screen installed). Also lost doors being open functionality.

I have a feeling 127 is for newer models with other CAN functionalities, that's why those options are not selectable in car info.