• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

xenzoenzox

Mar 20, 2021
translation:
Good morning, I am having problems to configure the canbus, I enter factory configuration with code 8888, and then when I try to enter "protocol setting" it returns me to the previous menu.

Original:
Buenos dias, yo estoy teniendo problemas para configurar el canbus, ingreso a configuracion de fabrica con el codigo 8888, y luego cuando intento ingresar a "protocol setting" me vuelve al menu anterior.

3lixyr

Mar 25, 2021
Hi, I have a Citroen C4 2006..there is any way to control the stock display settings with junsun device? The wheel button is working good with junsun device...but I also have the wheel buttons for control the stock board computer display and they don't work again...any solution please? The can adapter is PSA RZ 15. JUNSUN said for control that display I should have to go to car mechanic in case I have to set something... 😠 ....I had another android radio before, that one had a stock app installed for control the board computer settings...I tried to take that same app for install it to the junsun but it doesn't want to install it...

Last edited:

djborsi

Mar 5, 2019
Ravensburg
I mean what brand is the canbus box ?
1616768563726.png

rickbos

Dec 27, 2012
This is completely unrelated to your issue but since you have the same model that I am considering buying, would you be able to tell if Android auto works? It specifies carplay functionality but not Android auto.

Thanks

majckeno

Mar 28, 2021
Mod Translation
Good, currently I have also received the product but the Canbus is also defective, is a junsun V1 pro for Peugeot 307, to have all the options of control of command at my whim, I had to disable the Canbus and change the cables to work at my whim with an old connector connets2, the only thing that I have lost has been to visualize if any door is open, it is badly thought, since the Canbus overrides the swc and therefore the configure, should leave to our whim, if someone needs more info here I am to help, without more a greeting

Original
Buenas, actualmente también he recibido el producto pero el Canbus también es defectuoso, es un junsun V1 pro para Peugeot 307, para tener todas las opciones de control de mando a mi antojo, he tenido que desactivar el Canbus y cambiar los cables para que me funcione a mi antojo con un antiguo conector de connets2, lo unico que he perdido ha sido el visualizar si está abierta alguna puerta, está mal pensado, ya que el Canbus anula el swc y por tanto la configurar, deberían dejar a nuestro antojo, si alguien necesita más info aquí estoy para ayudar, sin más un saludo
Hello!
I'm also having same issues with my jansun V1 in my peugeot 307 (recived it last week). Do I uderstand you right that only way to solve CANbus working is to make direct cables to the device by yourself?

Thank you in advance for your help.
BR Janez

math3104

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, I have a Citroen C4 2006..there is any way to control the stock display settings with junsun device? The wheel button is working good with junsun device...but I also have the wheel buttons for control the stock board computer display and they don't work again...any solution please? The can adapter is PSA RZ 15. JUNSUN said for control that display I should have to go to car mechanic in case I have to set something... 😠 ....I had another android radio before, that one had a stock app installed for control the board computer settings...I tried to take that same app for install it to the junsun but it doesn't want to install it...
Hi, i have the same problem with my car 308 of 2010 year.
In junsun head unit, there isn't this apk to control the stock display. Change canbus to PSA-RZ-01 doesn't change anything also.
i think you had the mekede head unit with intel CPU but with the new MTK cpu, junsun and other brand doesn't install this utility app, i don't know why, i keep searching....

math3104

Jun 23, 2020
Mod Translation
I'm sure that with root this could be modified, as I'm sure it's just a file that mashes another one and makes the function of saving the controls on or off at will, I have access to modify the steering wheel controls at will, I even have the mute by pressing vol+ and vol - at the same time.

The only thing I lost was the door control, but it's not important to me.

I still have the rear view camera without having to connect more things than I should and I also have the time and temperature date.

Original
Estoy seguro que con root esto se podría modificar, ya que seguro solo es un archivo que machaca otro y hace que se active o desactive la función de guardar los mandos al antojo, tengo acceso a modificar los mandos del volante a mi antojo, incluso tengo el mute pulsando vol+ y vol - al mismo tiempo.

Lo único que perdi fue el control de puertas, pero no me es importante.

Sigo teniendo cámara de visión trasera sin tener que conectar más cosas de lo debido y también tengo fecha horas y temperatura
do you think it's possible to find an apk to control the stock display of my car peugeot 308 ?
like the older head unit with intel cpu where you find menu button, dark button, arrow, escape button , ect...
i change my canbus for a PSA-RZ-01 but doesn't change, i think it's an software issue and not a hardware issue to control this stock display of peugeot.

Jesus_1701

Apr 7, 2021
hi, i have the same junsun v1 pro, 2gb ram and 32 rom version. It came with the canbus psa-rz-15 and in my 307 of 2 gen I can not enter either in the on-board computer. I have bought another canbus on aliexpress, but it ended in 01 since a user has corrected the oil change reset error. that also happens to you?

funner96

May 18, 2021
Hi!! Thanks in advace for your help. I have a Peugeot 308 from 2012. I install and configure everything and works fine but I have a little problem. I have the canbus PSA RZ-15 and I selected in canbus type the number 127 but I cant manage the display of my car like with the original radio. I need to change the date and hour and I can with this canbus type number. Is there another compatibility with my car who has the buttons of my old radio. I probe with another canbus type number and I see a picture with MODE, OK, DARK but doesn't work.
Thanks very much

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Mil gracias. Me ha funcionado perfectamente. Ahora tengo otra duda, por qué en waze me esconde la barra superior? He conseguido mostrarla en el launcher (agama) pero sin embargo en otras app como waze se esconde. Gracias!

Thanks a lot. It worked well. I have another issue now. Why the top bar hides in apps like waze. I deactivated auto-hide in the launcher but i do not find the option in waze. Is it an android/head radio option?
Thanks
You ever found a solution for the hidden status bar?

math3104

Jun 23, 2020
Hi!! Thanks in advace for your help. I have a Peugeot 308 from 2012. I install and configure everything and works fine but I have a little problem. I have the canbus PSA RZ-15 and I selected in canbus type the number 127 but I cant manage the display of my car like with the original radio. I need to change the date and hour and I can with this canbus type number. Is there another compatibility with my car who has the buttons of my old radio. I probe with another canbus type number and I see a picture with MODE, OK, DARK but doesn't work.
Thanks very much
Hi,
Do you find a solution to control the on-board display of peugeot 308 ?
I try several firmware for this Junsun and i found nothing (change also the canbus number) but i nver try the canbu PSA-RZ-01.
Thanks in advance.

arm575

Aug 12, 2021
Hello. That app is called CONTROL SETTING but I am trying to find the apk to download it but cannot find it. Anybody can post a link of this apk called CONTROL SETTING or upload it here. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-193518_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-193518_YouTube.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20200514-193500_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-193500_YouTube.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 38

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello. That app is called CONTROL SETTING but I am trying to find the apk to download it but cannot find it. Anybody can post a link of this apk called CONTROL SETTING or upload it here. Thanks in advance!
I think it's part of the mainUI and only hidden by the factory settings.
Enter the factory settings with code 8878 and activate it
or install QuickShortcutMaker and try to find it as activity if MainUI.