Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Buenas tengo un peugeot 307 sw y esta tablet. Mi coche cuenta con configuración para gestionar el tema de las luces automaticas dependiendo del sol y todas estas opciones. Alguien sabe si todo esto se sigue podiendo hacer desde esta tablet? Si asi fuera, podría alguien explicarme como? Gracias :)
Use deepl or another translation web site and post in English language if you really need an answer.

Badenz

Jan 19, 2022
Bonjour. Cette application s'appelle CONTROL SETTING mais j'essaie de trouver l'apk pour la télécharger mais je ne la trouve pas. N'importe qui peut publier un lien de cet apk appelé CONTROL SETTING ou le télécharger ici. Merci d'avance!
Bonjour, avez vous trouvé une solution pour trouver cette apk ?

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
Hey all, I need help with my junsun v1 pro 4gb +64gb-mtk8259- I just had it installed and everything works except Bluetooth. I can make calls from unit and or my cell phone. Apparently the people I call can hear me but I can't hear them. On occasion as it dialing I hear the ringing for a second then it cuts out. Is this a hardware issue, install issue, or something I need to change in secret menu?? I've reached out to junsun with no luck. I fixed the issue with the swc thanks to this forum!! Hoping someone can help me. Car is chrysler 300c and phone is samsung galaxy note 20.

Cubanlink81

Jan 22, 2022
Hey all, I need help with my junsun v1 pro 4gb +64gb-mtk8259- I just had it installed and everything works except Bluetooth. I can make calls from unit and or my cell phone. Apparently the people I call can hear me but I can't hear them. On occasion as it dialing I hear the ringing for a second then it cuts out. Is this a hardware issue, install issue, or something I need to change in secret menu?? I've reached out to junsun with no luck. I fixed the issue with the swc thanks to this forum!! Hoping someone can help me. Car is chrysler 300c and phone is samsung galaxy note 20.
Issue resolved. Speaker inputs needed to be reversed. Thanks for the help!!

T OMAS

Feb 18, 2022
hello i am new one in forum.i hawe junsun V1 pro 2 plus 32 g for pegueot 508 sw.i have do all combinations with my can bus but no succes. no well controll,no temperature ,clima ..no comucations betwen car and radio.i connect everything plug and play.and when i type any of codes youst reset radio and start witout conection.what i do wrong

RomarioZuev

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, does anyone know what is the canbus code for Peugeot 4007? I've seen numerous options called "PSA" or maybe the Mitsubishi Outlander one should be applied since the model is based on Outlander? I don't want to mess anything up in the factory settings since it works fine and it's not a big deal but still.

Darekkania1

Mar 13, 2022
Hej mam problem z moim junsun v1 pro, zmieniłem w ustawieniach pion na poziom i teraz nie mogę wejść w ustawienia żeby to zmienić. Wprowadzanie ustawień wyświetla teraz czarny ekran pokazujący, jak przywrócić ustawienia fabryczne. masz jakieś pomysły. drugie zdjęcie jeśli podzielę obraz i tak nie mogę wejść do ustawień

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-125533_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-125533_WhatsApp.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220313_123329.jpg
    20220313_123329.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 43

Eowyn1

Mar 15, 2022
Hello everybody. I think this thread is a bit old, but I have just mounted the device on my Clio 4 (2013) and there are some problems that I cannot solve. I hope someone can help me. First of all, I can't establish contact between the steering wheel controls and the device, so I can't even raise or lower the volume of the radio: I tried entering the CANBUS number 117 and it doesn't work, then I tried 216, but nothing and I don't know what to do. Maybe I can get around this by purchasing a voice control app? Do any of you have any suggestions? Another problem is that after changing the Boot logo, every time it turns on it reloads everything: it doesn't go directly to the home screen. I have reset twice, but the problem remains (I just have to try the reset via the RST key). Last thing: the USB is not read.
Thanks so much to everyone that will help me.

Eowyn1

Mar 15, 2022
Mod Translation
Good, currently I have also received the product but the Canbus is also defective, is a junsun V1 pro for Peugeot 307, to have all the options of control of command at my whim, I had to disable the Canbus and change the cables to work at my whim with an old connector connets2, the only thing that I have lost has been to visualize if any door is open, it is badly thought, since the Canbus overrides the swc and therefore the configure, should leave to our whim, if someone needs more info here I am to help, without more a greeting

Original
Buenas, actualmente también he recibido el producto pero el Canbus también es defectuoso, es un junsun V1 pro para Peugeot 307, para tener todas las opciones de control de mando a mi antojo, he tenido que desactivar el Canbus y cambiar los cables para que me funcione a mi antojo con un antiguo conector de connets2, lo unico que he perdido ha sido el visualizar si está abierta alguna puerta, está mal pensado, ya que el Canbus anula el swc y por tanto la configurar, deberían dejar a nuestro antojo, si alguien necesita más info aquí estoy para ayudar, sin más un saludo
Hola, por lo que leí eres un experto. Entonces, ¿le gustaría ayudarme a resolver mis dificultades con este dispositivo? Tengo un Clio 4 de 2013. En primer lugar, no puedo establecer contacto entre los controles del volante y el dispositivo, por lo que ni siquiera puedo subir o bajar el volumen de la radio: probé ingresando el CANBUS número 117 y no funciona, luego probe con el 216, pero nada y no se que hacer. ¿Tal vez pueda solucionar esto comprando una aplicación de control de voz? ¿Alguno de ustedes tiene alguna sugerencia? Otro problema es que después de cambiar el logo de Boot, cada vez que enciende recarga todo: no va directamente a la pantalla de inicio. He reiniciado dos veces, pero el problema persiste (solo tengo que probar el reinicio mediante la tecla RST). Lo último: no se lee el USB. Gracias de antemano por su disponibilidad.

FabriClioIV

Mar 16, 2022
Hello everybody.

I have a Clio IV and I have installed an android junsun V1PRO cartablet. Before on my Clio I had R-Link and I used a harness that allowed me to recover steering wheel controls, parking sensors and rear view camera, everything, the only problem I can't solve is that the audio of the parking sensors.
When the reverse gear, the video of the camera turns on, I see the guidelines, I see the shape of the car with the sensors working but the “beep” of the sensors does not work.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you

mikaktus

Mar 22, 2022
hi
citroen c4
there is no visualization of the door
someone will help??
Hi, I also have a Citroen C4 2008 5 door, Junsun V1 2Gb + 32Gb
I have the same problems: there is no open door signaling
the door does not lock automatically when 10 km / h is reached the average consumption indicator is nonsense
I have tested Canbus device No. 15, 51, 65 and still do the same. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sahsouh

Apr 17, 2022
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my junsun Android radio. I can't install apps from playstore. I tryed to delete Google account and put it back. I tryed also to restart radio by inserting a needle into the RST hole but it doesn't change anything.
How can I resolve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

nocs25

May 4, 2022
Mod Translation
First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva
Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!

Attachments

• 1651766651869.jpg
    1651766651869.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 1651766651895.jpg
    1651766651895.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 20
  • 1651766651953.jpg
    1651766651953.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 1651766651924.jpg
    1651766651924.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20

ojerez01

Dec 30, 2008
Hi djborsi
Did you solved ? I have mazda 6 - 2014 with BOSE, and my canbus is Simple Soft; I tried also some canbus setting, but I get for now only buttons working (including central knob), parking sensors, door sensors, but no details like air condition, throttle, consume, etc. If someone know how to solve this (extra apk ? , new firmware ? , import canbus type ? ) will be appreciated. Unit is alps825 pro , with MCU: TS-G5.200710(H), CAN : CX5 V1.02.013BPT
Hi friend,
Hello. Yesterday I installed my Dasaita PX6 radio in my Mazda 6 Atenza (2014), with Bose equipment and standard rear camera.
I connected all the wiring and it turns out that the steering wheel controls and the rear camera did not work. I made a mistake when entering the Factory Reset for the canbus issue and reset the factory equipment, which put the canbus in none.
I entered the configuration and put the model 14 MAZDA&CX-5 (simple). With this the controls on the steering wheel already work for me, but the rear camera and the parking sensors still don't work. I also don't know if the Bose equipment is active, since in this configuration it doesn't put any amplifier, which I have seen in other brands.
Let's see if someone who has it configured and working can tell me the parameters of the canbus and tell me why the rear camera and the sensors are not activated.
Attached pictures.
Thank you

[url=https://imgbb.com/] [/URL]

Jir.rat

May 9, 2022
hello, can I ask for the Canbus code for Citroen Berlingo 2010? I can't find it in the settings

JoTaSu

May 12, 2022
Hello, can someone tell me the can-bus configuration for a 2007 Volkswagen Golf V 2.0 TDI.
Thank you

Rodolphe94

May 12, 2022
Mod Translation
First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva
Hello,
I have the same problem and i don't find the fonction (Desactivate caméra) in the "About Device" menu.
I specify that in the menu I do not have the button "CANBUS" but "CANtype"...
Thank you in advance for your help🙂

Attachments

• PXL_20220514_095328961~3.jpg
    PXL_20220514_095328961~3.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 12

stefanos21

Jun 20, 2016
Hi.i have a suzuki swift 2007.what is the canbus code for it?also do i have to connect to the unit a canbus decoder and how will i know which one is compatible?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, they have sent me this version from Support: 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v31_20220225
    is it more current? your link is v30 and mine is v31 but your date is more current.
    I don't know which one to flash, greetings
    As I am aware:
    Android 10 versions are V20 - V31 - most current
    Android 11 versions are V1 - V3 - which is most current

it has something to do with installed API level more than with actual Android version, I highly doubt any of those firmwares are 10 or 11 based on the settings UI it is more like 8.1....

You can safely install any of the firmware marked as 8259 as this describes your porcesor...
    You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Hello, they have sent me this version from Support: 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v31_20220225
    is it more current? your link is v30 and mine is v31 but your date is more current.
    I don't know which one to flash, greetings
    As I am aware:
    Android 10 versions are V20 - V31 - most current
    Android 11 versions are V1 - V3 - which is most current

it has something to do with installed API level more than with actual Android version, I highly doubt any of those firmwares are 10 or 11 based on the settings UI it is more like 8.1....

You can safely install any of the firmware marked as 8259 as this describes your porcesor...