Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

anthonyclass

Apr 11, 2015
Spain
hello friends, can someone give me the most updated firmware or operating system of the V1 Pro MTK8259.
I have problems with the canbus it does not recognize the remote controls in a Seat Altea 2004
and apps are closed, I bought the radio 2 days ago

hackras

Mar 12, 2014
Slovakia
Hello, they have sent me this version from Support: 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v31_20220225
is it more current? your link is v30 and mine is v31 but your date is more current.
I don't know which one to flash, greetings
As I am aware:
Android 10 versions are V20 - V31 - most current
Android 11 versions are V1 - V3 - which is most current

it has something to do with installed API level more than with actual Android version, I highly doubt any of those firmwares are 10 or 11 based on the settings UI it is more like 8.1....

You can safely install any of the firmware marked as 8259 as this describes your porcesor...

Reactions: anthonyclass

fredi27

May 24, 2022
Hello,
Last week I bought a 4GB /64 V1 Pro for a Peugeot 3008 Premium from 2010. I can't adjust the CANBUS so that everything works correctly. If I select RCZ127, the consumption appears in Km/l and I cannot reset it. If I select RCZ284 the consumption appears in l/100 but it doesn't let me do anything else. Installed Canbus is PSA-RZ-51
Any ideas? Thank you.

Last edited:

Wesbro98

Jun 20, 2022
Hi, i Just got my junsun v1 pro for my peugeot 208 2013 but my steering wheel controlls are not working. I tried 127 on my canbus but still not working.

chicl3t

Dec 9, 2015
Hello,
Last week I bought a 4GB /64 V1 Pro for a Peugeot 3008 Premium from 2010. I can't adjust the CANBUS so that everything works correctly. If I select RCZ127, the consumption appears in Km/l and I cannot reset it. If I select RCZ284 the consumption appears in l/100 but it doesn't let me do anything else. Installed Canbus is PSA-RZ-51
Any ideas? Thank you.

I have the same problem in peugeot 307 phase 2. did you manage to solve it?

w220fahrer

Aug 20, 2022
Hello,
anyone could help me out?
i have a Xtrons PMA Unit which Canbus Settings looks 1:1 like Junsun V1,
but wheel control does not work.
my car is an old Benz W220, 1999 and Canbus is set to 32 Mercedes B200
which should be correct as i could read from another forum.
but for me wheel control does not work,
somebody told me there was another Canbus Protocol for very old W220 before 2000/2001.
Anyone knows something about this?
What can i do and what will happen if i choose the wrong Canbus Setting?
Do i have to choose between SWC and Canbus anywhere?
Can i use both if i buy a SWC Controller?

Last edited:

REMIPIRATA

Aug 20, 2022
Hello everyone.
I bought a junsun MS98 UK 9 inch 8G+128G for the Renault Captur 2019.
I can't turn on the front parking sensors and the sound of the sensors, the rear ones work but no sound. I spoke to the seller and he said this: The engineer said: After selecting the protocol, there is a safety and driving assistance in the vehicle informantion, there is a parking radar setting, and the syncis the ford car entertainment system, which will not be released by default, let the customer enter the factory settings - home page function - turn it off.
I can't find anything. can someone help me please?

Attachments

• 20220822_173316.jpg
    20220822_173316.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

Ollie_oliber

Sep 3, 2022
Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!
Hello Friend, Did you find a solution I am experiencing the very same issue.!

Tibiland

Sep 6, 2022
Hello,
Any ideas? Thank you.

Yeah, I had the same issue with my 2013 Peugeot 308. I ended up using the 284 code because all the info regarding consumption are already on my extra screen (I still have the orange screen installed). Also lost doors being open functionality.

I have a feeling 127 is for newer models with other CAN functionalities, that's why those options are not selectable in car info.

Reactions: Ollie_oliber

Dafnisimo

Sep 18, 2022
Hi all!

I have a Peugeot 307 cc. There is a problem with this DECODER. When I plug it in, it starts to squeak loudly, the settings of the steering column buttons do not work, but everything else functions. Maybe someone faced the same problem and knows how to solve it. I'll attach a video below.

(Sorry for my bad English, that's not my native language)

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Attachments

• video.mp4
    11.7 MB · Views: 0

DarkTWH

Sep 25, 2021
POCO X4 Pro
Did you try to reset the canbus adapter by changing / setting the Type in the Settings Menu. Or it is faulty (which wouldn`t wonder me at all). My moms 207cc had a Junsun Unit and they had to send another adapter because it was DOA. But that one only beeped like this when I shifted to Reverse and something was behind the car

Reactions: Dafnisimo

Daw85

Feb 13, 2021
Witam czy ktoś wie jakie są fabryczne ustawienia radia?

Mod Translation:
Hello, does anyone know what are the factory radio settings?

Attachments

• 20220915_053926.jpg
    20220915_053926.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    Any ideas? Thank you.

Yeah, I had the same issue with my 2013 Peugeot 308. I ended up using the 284 code because all the info regarding consumption are already on my extra screen (I still have the orange screen installed). Also lost doors being open functionality.

I have a feeling 127 is for newer models with other CAN functionalities, that's why those options are not selectable in car info.
    Did you try to reset the canbus adapter by changing / setting the Type in the Settings Menu. Or it is faulty (which wouldn`t wonder me at all). My moms 207cc had a Junsun Unit and they had to send another adapter because it was DOA. But that one only beeped like this when I shifted to Reverse and something was behind the car
    You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Mod Translation
    First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
    En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva
    Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!
    Hello, they have sent me this version from Support: 8259P_军灿UI02v1280x720-国外_v31_20220225
    is it more current? your link is v30 and mine is v31 but your date is more current.
    I don't know which one to flash, greetings
    As I am aware:
    Android 10 versions are V20 - V31 - most current
    Android 11 versions are V1 - V3 - which is most current

it has something to do with installed API level more than with actual Android version, I highly doubt any of those firmwares are 10 or 11 based on the settings UI it is more like 8.1....

You can safely install any of the firmware marked as 8259 as this describes your porcesor...
    Hello,
    Any ideas? Thank you.