Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

Jakob18

Jul 23, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello,
Last week I bought a 4GB /64 V1 Pro for a Peugeot 3008 Premium from 2010. I can't adjust the CANBUS so that everything works correctly. If I select RCZ127, the consumption appears in Km/l and I cannot reset it. If I select RCZ284 the consumption appears in l/100 but it doesn't let me do anything else. Installed Canbus is PSA-RZ-51
Any ideas? Thank you.

I have the same problem! If you find something please let me know

DarkTWH

Sep 25, 2021
POCO X4 Pro
Hi,

Just bought Junsun V1 (2+32) for Peugeot 207.

Well Im not very happy because it basically doesnt fit on the place where its suppose to fit (already complained to Junsun chat).

Anyway Im trying to configure it and seems I have the newer version so I dont have a clue what CanBox option I have to set as there is no option to input code, instead I have to choose CanBox vendor (Raise as I saw) and then when I trying to find 207 there is nothing…

Can someone give me a hand there?
Can you send a Screenshot of the selection availeble. If it is similar to for example a ts10 there is no special selection for the 207. In my 207 i had to select Other(No AC) for it to work. It should be number 127. Regarding the fitting, what did they send you (out of pure curiosity, i have a junsun and my mothers 207cc has a topway unit, even tough the mounts look identical the junsun one is utter crap).

I'll try to help if i can.
Greets from Germany

fercalbla

Aug 15, 2013
Seville
Can you send a Screenshot of the selection availeble. If it is similar to for example a ts10 there is no special selection for the 207. In my 207 i had to select Other(No AC) for it to work. It should be number 127. Regarding the fitting, what did they send you (out of pure curiosity, i have a junsun and my mothers 207cc has a topway unit, even tough the mounts look identical the junsun one is utter crap).

I'll try to help if i can.
Greets from Germany
Hi mate,

I saw some video in youtube where a guy selected 207 and works like charm, I will try that and if not I will go with Other(no AC) as you tell me:

About the fitting there are some pics, to be honest is embarrasing:

DarkTWH

Sep 25, 2021
POCO X4 Pro
Hi mate,

I saw some video in youtube where a guy selected 207 and works like charm, I will try that and if not I will go with Other(no AC) as you tell me:

About the fitting there are some pics, to be honest is embarrasing:
The one in the video should work fine too. Interesting that the car choosing between the 2+32 and the 4+64 is that different. However I allways had better luck with the System the 2+32 uses (Topway headunits work the same way, and there are even updates from time to time). My mount looks identical, but your cutout seems to be bigger. However it should latch in on the side of your front window. but i can be really tricky to get all the wires in the right position, especially the quadlock one. To get it to fit correctly you should make sure that the removable air vent unit is seated correctly and there is no wire in the way (easier said then done, however longer wires seem to help here. The room in the 207 is not the best for this type of fitting.

Andy-Denise

Mar 4, 2012
hi people I also bought a junsun but my steering wheel controls do not work, everything else that goes via the CANbus does. I have an Opel insignia and the CANbus is 210 GM, Opel. anyone here with the same problem?

Andy-Denise

Mar 4, 2012
hi people I also bought a junsun but my steering wheel controls do not work, everything else that goes via the CANbus does. I have an Opel insignia and the CANbus is 210 GM, Opel. anyone here with the same problem?
problem has been resolved. I left the old cable from the old radio in front of the ignition lock on the steering wheel. this caused the steering wheel controls to not work. Unfortunately I can't program them right now. they have the standard features

Reactions: visser

MagirusDeutZ

Nov 24, 2011
Istanbul
Hello All,
I have a problem with canbus (I guess) car is BMW X5 E70 with CCC system. Does anybody can help me about settings ? Many thanks.
Chees..
20220911_151422.jpg

Attachments

• 20220911_151455.jpg
    20220911_151455.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 107

rzuwig

Jul 12, 2022
Also have a problem with CAN BUS configuration in Toyota
A/C control and Steering wheel control doesn't work well
After choosing correct CAN system (according to seller info) in factory options (8888 and 123456).
Temperature control is working but fan control and steering wheel is still a problem.
I noticed that in factory options everything seems fine but in device info the MCU still shows "LEXUS IS 2006"
When I changed CANBUS to “GENERAL” in device info it also change to “GENERAL” but any other CANBUS configuration appears in info as “Lexus IS”
Maybe there is some software problem, or wrong can system choice?
Anyone got a solution?

Attachments

• IMG_6150.jpg
    IMG_6150.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6148.jpg
    IMG_6148.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 187
  • Land Cruiser 120.jpg
    Land Cruiser 120.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

REMIPIRATA

Aug 20, 2022
Good evening, I have a renault captur everything works except the car's original park sensors. Is it possible to import new data from the car to the canbus?

Olgers

Jan 24, 2011
hello i am new one in forum.i hawe junsun V1 pro 2 plus 32 g for pegueot 508 sw.i have do all combinations with my can bus but no succes. no well controll,no temperature ,clima ..no comucations betwen car and radio.i connect everything plug and play.and when i type any of codes youst reset radio and start witout conection.what i do wrong
Hi Tomas, did you solve your Junsun problems on your 508?
Regards,
Rob

T OMAS

Feb 18, 2022
resil.serviser mi ni zvezal can bus konektorja.resil sem sam.dela vse brez da bi kaj nastavljal.edino kar me moti je dolzina stand baya.samo 60 min max.lp tomas

Mod translation: I solved it. The repairman didn't connect the can bus connector. I solved it myself. It works without setting anything. The only thing that bothers me is the length of the stand bay. Only 60 min max. lp tomas

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@T OMAS A friendly reminder about XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Regards: Badger50

Roninblade

Dec 26, 2022
Hallo Leute ich habe einen opel astra k bj2017 und bei mir funktioniert die Lenkradsteuerung auch nicht. Kann mir einer helfen?

Mod translation: Hello guys, I have an opel astra k bj2017 and the steering wheel control doesn't work for me either. Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

T OMAS

Feb 18, 2022
@T OMAS A friendly reminder about XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Regards: Badger50
Sorry in future i will write in english.best regards tomas

Reactions: Badger50

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hallo Leute ich habe einen opel astra k bj2017 und bei mir funktioniert die Lenkradsteuerung auch nicht. Kann mir einer helfen?

Mod translation: Hello guys, I have an opel astra k bj2017 and the steering wheel control doesn't work for me either. Can someone help me?

Please read my post just before yours regarding XDA Rule #4. Thank you.

-Badger50

Reactions: marchnz
Apr 9, 2016
Got a similar issue but rear camera not working and not detected... Could i solve this with some trick or canbus? got the v1 pro 8 gb 128

thanks and happy new year

doudik_x

Jan 4, 2023
Hello, I have installed Junsun V1 PRO in my VW T5 Multivan (2009). Does anybody know correct CAN TYPE number? For now best is nr.2, but only wheel drive buttons are working. Other informations from CAN BUS (speed, rpm, ...) are not avaliable. If I insert something else (for example 1), after reboot appears screen with car in the middle and informations (not correct) around it and it cannot be changed to different screen. Thank you for help.

dragluci

Dec 24, 2020
Hi, I'm a new member, I bought a unit from Xonrich for my BMW X5 F15. The problem is when I switch into original car menu, the sound from the unit stops. Also the steering wheel controls of the phone 📱 does not work when I use the android interface. It seems to be a problem with the factory setting for this model.. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Mod Translation
    First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
    En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva
    Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!
    mmmm ...
    Check if the cable is connected properly (see image).
    If it doesn't work either, it could be that the canbus is broken.
    Thank you so much guys, after checking, the 8pin cable was disconnected!
    All working now, thank you!
    There is another code with more options ... Try 8878.
    Hi same problem Audi A5 sportback.Do you solved?
    Contact the seller! He gave me the right code and started working 100% after trying all the codes that seemed to be ok. But it was another one