Junsun V1 PRO 4GB + 64GB - Android 10 CANbus settings issue

Search This thread

dm1982

Mar 22, 2023
Hi,
I recently bought this unit (MTK8259 android 10) and could you tell me which canbus type setting (in the unit) is for a bmw f10 535 twinturbo (year 2011) ? I am not able to operate the original rear camera.i can't use the steering wheel controls. The device doesn't see car own menu.bmw f10 535 twinturbo (year 2011)
Best regards

elmo675

Mar 6, 2023
Android Automotive OS
Hi I've got a BMW E81 I'm having problems with my canbus settings in my junsun V1 Pro 6/ 128g
I can't get the steering wheel controls to work at all the seller has stopped helping me hes told to set it to 42 which comes up as a BMW E90 on top of that the dab signal keeps dropping

fuga77

Apr 11, 2023
Hello there,
I have recenty bought the same multimedia V1 PRO and everything works perfectly and i even managed to update the canbus. I establised the connection with the doors and steering wheel and all settings done.
But i have some questions regarding this multimediaq that i currently cannot figure it out on myself. I will be gald, if someone knows anything about it.
My question is where exactly i can see the information about the car info such as fuel consumption and more (the info from the car's dashboard)., because i cannot find it at all ?
My car is citroen Citroen Elysee. I will upload an image, so you can see for which menu i talk about!

Thanks in advance for the help, really appreciated!
Best regards!

https://bazar.bg/obiavi/avtomobili/citroen-12185/c-elysee

Attachments

• Afa2f052450df48b6b8578a79cdc427c7H.jpg
    Afa2f052450df48b6b8578a79cdc427c7H.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 175

elmo675

Mar 6, 2023
Android Automotive OS
Hello there,
I have recenty bought the same multimedia V1 PRO and everything works perfectly and i even managed to update the canbus. I establised the connection with the doors and steering wheel and all settings done.
But i have some questions regarding this multimediaq that i currently cannot figure it out on myself. I will be gald, if someone knows anything about it.
My question is where exactly i can see the information about the car info such as fuel consumption and more (the info from the car's dashboard)., because i cannot find it at all ?
My car is citroen Citroen Elysee. I will upload an image, so you can see for which menu i talk about!

Thanks in advance for the help, really appreciated!
Best regards!

https://bazar.bg/obiavi/avtomobili/citroen-12185/c-elysee

Hi how did you get it all to work I'm still struggling try to get the BMW E81 steering controls to work and the parking sensor to link up

Reactions: cneufy

Alexandru Ionut

Apr 19, 2023
Hello,

please can You tell me which canal in canbus i should set for Duster 2018(hjd) because i want to show in navigation display open doors, etc?! Now are set on 117 (dacia duster) but are not appear that information.
Thank you.

Gamrin

Apr 20, 2023
To anyone reading this in the future.

I have done some digging and did some fieldwork. I drive a 2000 BMW e46 320i touring, and the steering wheel controls have always been weird. The up and Down buttons did not do what I expected. Up usually mutes, while down switched between Bluetooth and FM.

It looks like there are at least two versions of the device out there. Basically the high and the low end processor model. They mount to the same frame/screen, but have different interfaces.

I have the AWESAFE PX9, probably equivalent to the Junsun V1 pro. The 6GB ram 128GB rom 4G Model.

In this model, the code 8878 gives the complete "factory setup" menu. The code 8888 gives a smaller menu in which you can still change the CAN type.

Source:

I decided to list all of the options in the CAN Type menu that relate to my car in some way.

Out of all of these options, option 274 makes the up and down arrows work, as well as the volume control. The R/T and phone Buttons still seem to toggle between Bluetooth and FM, or switch the media player to Bluetooth respectively. With option 274, the door and tailgate also appear onscreen when they are opened. In the "About Device" page, the CAN is recognized as "E46 - V2.0-210331"

All of the other options do not work at all, or don't have the up/down arrows working. Some also don't see the CAN version in the "about device" page.

With changing to this option, I CANNOT use the SWC configurator yet. But it makes the SWC a lot more usable. If someone has more info on how to get the SWC configurator to work, I will be very interested in hearing it.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
t.me
Realme GT 2 Pro
With changing to this option, I CANNOT use the SWC configurator yet. But it makes the SWC a lot more usable. If someone has more info on how to get the SWC configurator to work, I will be very interested in hearing it.
The SWC learning app can only be used if SWC is directly connected to the head unit (KEY1/2 wires). If can box is used the key actions are hard coded and can't be changed.

In some cases it's possible to bypass the can box for SWC by modifying the wiring which is possible if the car provides KEY wire on OEM radio connector.

Resende73

Apr 25, 2023
MOD TRANSLATION
"Good morning, I need your help I have a 2014 kia carens with an amplified system and I bought a junsun v1 pro to install it, I already installed it but the sound or the reverse camera does not work, can someone help me in this situation, I already put the code 8888 ,8878,123456 and nothing thanks. Sorry for writing in English😁"

Bom dia, preciso da ajuda de vocês tenho um kia carens 2014 com sistema amplificado e comprei um junsun v1 pro para instalar, já instalei mas o som ou a câmera de ré não funciona, alguém pode me ajudar nessa situação , já coloquei o código 8888 ,8878,123456 e nada, obrigado. Desculpe por escrever em inglês😁

Resende73, As per Forum Rule 4 (quoted below), please only use English when you post.
Consider this a one time service of translating your post to English.

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ , https://www.babelfish.com/ or https://fanyi.baidu.com/#auto/en or use one of your choice.

--simplepinoi177 FSM (Forum Specific Moderator)

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_171519.jpg
    IMG_20230415_171519.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_20230415_171431.jpg
    IMG_20230415_171431.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20230415_171422.jpg
    IMG_20230415_171422.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 27, 2023
MOD TRANSLATION
"Good morning, I need your help I have a 2014 kia carens with an amplified system and I bought a junsun v1 pro to install it, I already installed it but the sound or the reverse camera does not work, can someone help me in this situation, I already put the code 8888 ,8878,123456 and nothing thanks. Sorry for writing in English😁"

Bom dia, preciso da ajuda de vocês tenho um kia carens 2014 com sistema amplificado e comprei um junsun v1 pro para instalar, já instalei mas o som ou a câmera de ré não funciona, alguém pode me ajudar nessa situação , já coloquei o código 8888 ,8878,123456 e nada, obrigado. Desculpe por escrever em inglês😁

Resende73, As per Forum Rule 4 (quoted below), please only use English when you post.
Consider this a one time service of translating your post to English.

--simplepinoi177 FSM (Forum Specific Moderator)
try this: 7890+hour
if 14:10 the time - then 789014

t33t

Apr 24, 2023
Can anyone give a pointer how to change car computer display settings from 1L / XXXkm to 100km / XX L
In EU it is kind of annoying to calculate it
20230402_104120~2.JPG

Jan 27, 2023
How did you solve this? I only have the button "touch study", no "panel key study". And with this I have the same problem, I cannot remap the panel keys ...
the button can be set in two places.
I managed to assign it in one of them.
but after a few days the system was updated, I can tell him what type of car it is, and now everything works fine.
I have another problem with it, it doesn't want to connect to 4G at all...

t33t

Apr 24, 2023
Can anyone give a pointer how to change car computer display settings from 1L / XXXkm to 100km / XX L
In EU it is kind of annoying to calculate it
View attachment 5897049
Solution is quite easy. Car Info app settings to change type of fuel consumption. I'm using Agama launcher, theres no Car Info app visibel. After switching to original launcher, app appeared. Seems to be fw inbuilt app.
Hope it helpes someone.

JurisTeiv

May 3, 2023
I installed Junsun V1 pPro 8G +128G in Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4 2012, after it engine fault appears U1118 no connection with BSI, P0A82, 004C.
Is it possible to fix?

Fefo64

Jul 30, 2014
Buenas tardes a todos,
Tengo instalado un Junsun v1 Pro 2Gb 32Gb 4G en mi Hyundai ix35 SLE de 2013 en sustitución del navegador que traía de fábrica. Está conectado con un canbus y todos los parámetros funcionan correctamente. Mi problema viene con la cámara. Cuando doy marcha atrás, no se activa la pantalla ni siquiera sale una pantalla que indique nada. Me dijeron en el famoso servicio técnico de Ali Express que conectara el conector amarillo de video que dice "CAM" a otro...hay varios amarillos que recibir el cam, pero he probado y no pasa nada al activar la marcha atrás. Vi en un foro que había que unir un cable rosa que dice "park" a uno marrón además de las clavijas de video mencionadas, pero en otro dicen que no hace falta si la cámara es original y el canbus está conectado....Así que estoy perdido. Muchas gracias sobre cualquier ayuda que pudieran brindarme. Un saludo!

pavelovn92

May 20, 2023
Hi. Has anyone figure out the problem with not working steering wheel controls in Honda CRV mk2? Mine is the facelift model 2005. Thanks

Jan 27, 2023
Hello,
junsun v1 pro 2/32 GB.
Almost everything works perfectly for a while, then after a random time it doesn't connect to the android car, then it starts to adjust the volume itself, half plays music, and turns on the light of the reversing camera...
after a complete power cut, it remembers, works, and after a few days it starts all over again!
What could be wrong, where should I look for the problem? Opel Zafira B 2006
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to set your CAN Type in the special setup menu. See this video in German, but you should understand by viewing what he did.

Use the code 8878

Mod Translation
    First of all restart the unit, probably all activated by setting the notification bar to test mode.

If you still get the camera, you have to deactivate it from Settings -> Car infotainment -> About device. Then in the key you enter the code 8878

CANBUS and deactivate the camera

I hope it helps

Original
    En primer lugar reinicia la unidad, seguramente todo activado por poner en modo prueba la barra de notificaciones.

Si aún así te sigue saliendo la cámara, tienes que desactivarlo desde Configuración -> Información y entretenimiento del automóvil -> Acerca del dispositivo. Luego en la llave pones el código 8878

CANBUS y desactivas la cámara

Espero que te sirva
    Hello bro! I have the same problem with my Mini Cooper

I have problem to set the Can Type N 65, how can i solve please? Is impossible to set the right CANbus, and when set another Mini Canbus protocol, dosen't work! Please how can help me?

Thank's to all!
    mmmm ...
    Check if the cable is connected properly (see image).
    If it doesn't work either, it could be that the canbus is broken.
    Thank you so much guys, after checking, the 8pin cable was disconnected!
    All working now, thank you!
    There is another code with more options ... Try 8878.
    Hi same problem Audi A5 sportback.Do you solved?
    Contact the seller! He gave me the right code and started working 100% after trying all the codes that seemed to be ok. But it was another one