Junsun V1 pro 8/128 - no app sound

Search This thread

DennisH89

Aug 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
recently i installed a Junsun Head Unit in my Audi TT MK2 (2012) with the bose system.
I had a xtrons PX5 before that worked like a dream until the touchscreen died.

The JunsunHead Unit works fine, but there is a strange behaviour i can't figure out.
Everything is connected through the quadlock and a canbus adapter from the seller, also there is a aux harness connected. pretty much standard stuff.

My problem:
The integrated radio app has sound. Music via Bluetooth works also just fine.
Every third party app like youtube, spotify, waze, maps, ... has absolutely no sound. nothing.
Googling my problem wasn't really helpful. Connecting the AMP CTRL Wire to ACC oder every other 12V wire to activate the bose amp in the trunk doesn't do anything, still no sound. And yes, the amp is working just fine, when i connect the amp ctrl wire to the powered antenna while using the radio app you can hear the difference in the sound qualitiy because of the amp working, but like i said you also have sound without the connected amp so there should be sound in any other app also, right? I don't want to listen to radio stations all day - i want spotify ;)

In the hidden menues every setting looks just fine, everything works except the sound in app.

So my guess is the firmware, i already contacted the seller but he didn't responded yet.
Is there a newer firmware available? Or do any of you guys have any idea how to fix my problem?

One more thing: how to do a factory reset on this unit? Is there a code or a special way to press the touchbuttons...? Is it the "erase all content" in the factory settings?

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• 20220811_113914.jpg
    20220811_113914.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20220811_113859.jpg
    20220811_113859.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220811_113842.jpg
    20220811_113842.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

DennisH89

Aug 11, 2022
I've seen this thread. Didn't really help.
Everything is connected through the OEM quadlock (with bose) + the canbus encoder and AUX left/right in the wiring harness.

Spoke to the seller several times now and he has no idea either. He's sending me a new firmware the next few days to test... otherwise i'll send the head unit back. Must be some software issues cause some apps have sound, others don't... doesn't make any sense to me

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Realme GT 2 Pro
Everything is connected through the OEM quadlock (with bose) + the canbus encoder and AUX left/right in the wiring harness.

Spoke to the seller several times now and he has no idea either. He's sending me a new firmware the next few days to test... otherwise i'll send the head unit back. Must be some software issues cause some apps have sound, others don't... doesn't make any sense to me
The radio app is only an interface to control the radio hardware. Bluetooth may be the same. So it makes sense.

Reactions: DennisH89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The radio app is only an interface to control the radio hardware. Bluetooth may be the same. So it makes sense.
    Hey everyone,
    little feedback after updating the Headunit with the newest firmware from junsun:
    Everything works now!! :)

Here's the link to 8667q v23 01082022
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xV...w?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.53de3e5frmrEed