• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

Pure_Evil_CZ

May 25, 2016
Brno
We try to
Your participation is welcome.
Hi torstenH, I've just sucesfully disabled the AC overlay thanks a lot!

For anyone:
First you need to connect through wifi and then find ip adress of radio - this is in settings. Then you will need any remote ADB from google play there you will fill the ip adress and connect wirelessly to the radio.

First command you need to use is to get superuser rights it should be:su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
And then the next command to disable the AC overlay is:
pm disable com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.can.CanBaseACActivity
If you will need to enable the overlay again just write enable instead of disable into the command console.

Edit: in the end turning off the AC overlay is causing radio app to crash in a few minutes...

Last edited:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi torstenH, I've just sucesfully disabled the AC overlay thanks a lot!

For anyone:
First you need to connect through wifi and then find ip adress of radio - this is in settings. Then you will need any remote ADB from google play there you will fill the ip adress and connect wirelessly to the radio.

First command you need to use is to get superuser rights it should be:su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
And then the next command to disable the AC overlay is:
pm disable com.ts.MainUI/com.ts.can.CanBaseACActivity
If you will need to enable the overlay again just write enable instead of disable into the command console.

Edit: in the end turning off the AC overlay is causing radio app to crash in a few minutes...

Okay that means not fixed because radio app crashes...

mengels

Oct 26, 2020
Seems there's a lot of know-how in this thread about the X825-Pro. Does anyone of you know how to delete an existing BlueTooth connection from the X825-Pro. I don't seem to be able to display the existing bluetooth connection list on the X825-Pro.
Many thanks!

skezza

Sep 29, 2007
Additionally, I wonder if there's any kind of GPU / HW Acceleration on this device. I noticed those little Canvas' in Spotify run like sludge and are choppy as sin. Bizarre really. No other device I've owned has had that, PX5, PX6, phones. Weird.

mengels

Oct 26, 2020
I do not see a list of BT connections in the main Bluetooth UI. Am I looking at the wrong place? Is it possible for you (for this dummie) to elaborate which route you have taken to the main bluetooth UI to get the actual BT connection list visible?
Many thanks!

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
I do not see a list of BT connections in the main Bluetooth UI. Am I looking at the wrong place? Is it possible for you (for this dummie) to elaborate which route you have taken to the main bluetooth UI to get the actual BT connection list visible?
Many thanks!
Open Android settings and search for Bluetooth. On Junsun V1 the settings are hidden but available.

Reactions: mengels

rduquematos

Jul 5, 2016
Hello can anyone help me get my stock Renault Clio Iv camera to work with my junsun? I have the reverse cable connected but nothing happens

Attachments

• 05679B8B-010C-4F4E-B5D1-40F5ABC6FA0D.jpeg
    05679B8B-010C-4F4E-B5D1-40F5ABC6FA0D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • 4DDA2CAC-D60F-4262-BE57-9C4EEA2E5153.jpeg
    4DDA2CAC-D60F-4262-BE57-9C4EEA2E5153.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello can anyone help me get my stock Renault Clio Iv camera to work with my junsun? I have the reverse cable connected but nothing happens
Please provide more, more and more details. Which camera are you using? OEM or did you installed your own? How is the reverse cable connected? With your coffee machine? Nobody can help you if you say "I connected reverse". What is with the yellow cinch connectors?

rduquematos

Jul 5, 2016
Thank you very much for the reply! So the radio unit came with an adapter and a loose pink cable to connect to the reverse pin on the original 24pin plug I did that, however when I engage the reverse gear nothing happens. I also used the secret cam menu CODE 0127 to see if any signal comes up from the reverse gear but nothing. I am using the Oem camera, I can access the camera via the car Cd 360 app that came with the head unit. I have added the 24pin scheme . If you need more info let me know

Attachments

• 0C0D07A9-E628-47E9-9DB9-2442ADCDF221.jpeg
    0C0D07A9-E628-47E9-9DB9-2442ADCDF221.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 889CF2E5-5656-4254-BE7B-3AE39A5CE71E.jpeg
    889CF2E5-5656-4254-BE7B-3AE39A5CE71E.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 48

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you very much for the reply! So the radio unit came with an adapter and a loose pink cable to connect to the reverse pin on the original 24pin plug I did that, however when I engage the reverse gear nothing happens. I also used the secret cam menu CODE 0127 to see if any signal comes up from the reverse gear but nothing. I am using the Oem camera, I can access the camera via the car Cd 360 app that came with the head unit. I have added the 24pin scheme . If you need more info let me know
Do you habe a multimeter to check if you get 12V on the pink cable?
Do you know if you car has a reverse pin on its wiring connector?
Are you using the OEM camera of your car? Has the original radio the function to display the rear camera picture?

digloz

Jul 31, 2021
I have the problem that I only get 6 channels... The old Radio works great, but the junsun v1 pro is in this point a disaster. I contact the seller, he just told me to put the GPS Antenna threw the Windshield... 🙄 It's already there, nothing.. no better connection. Any ideas? :/

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
I have the problem that I only get 6 channels... The old Radio works great, but the junsun v1 pro is in this point a disaster. I contact the seller, he just told me to put the GPS Antenna threw the Windshield... 🙄 It's already there, nothing.. no better connection. Any ideas? :/
Check if you need a phantom power adapter. For VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat it may be required.
GPS has nothing to do with radio FM/AM/DAB.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
The Seller tells me, thats the GPS is important :O
I have a Hyundai Tucson (Build End 2015)
GPS is important for navigation. Global Positioning Systems. Has nothing to do with radio..
I think you have an active antenna which not getting power. Google for the pin description of your original radio. There must be a ANT connection the OEM radio uses to power the antenna

digloz

Jul 31, 2021
Don't know which OEM device you have. But this is the first match on Google:

Pin 18 is to power the antenna
I have the other one without Navigation. The Adapter was just Plug and Play (I hope so). Then the Canbus Adapter and ready... Thats what Chinese Seller says. Maybe the antenna didnt get enough Power? :-/

I am not an technican... 🙄 So maybe I have to let it proof by someone who has the knowledge... I dont know how I can check.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
    What car do you have?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what duraspeed is.
    adb shell
    su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
    setprop persist.vendor.duraspeed.app.on 0
    exit
    exit
    Hola chicos, soy nuevo en el foro. Tengo la misma radio de hace unos meses, y no sé si les pasará lo mismo a los que tienen un Peugeot 307, y son 2 cosas. 1 kilometri pentru revizuire, lo reseteo, dar atunci când începe la ziua următoare, întorc 0 cu simbolul llavei. 2 ca schimbare la oră la ecranul central, ya que la hora se adelantó en mi país, se actualizează la radio dar în ecranul de serie al auto-ului nu se actualizează. (Lo siento por mi ingles)
    Write in English, you can use Google Translate.