• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Junsun V1 Pro MTK8259 4GB + 64GB Android 10 headunit

Search This thread

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Looked for it. Can you more specific?
I guess I need to enter the full setting menu 8878, and then to others? Cant find anything in there.
Yes, exactly!
But I can't be more specific because I don't have the setting descriptions in mind. Make a photo of the current setting before you change anything.

smoke24

Jan 19, 2015
Yes, exactly!
But I can't be more specific because I don't have the setting descriptions in mind. Make a photo of the current setting before you change anything.

I tried several things. Nothing helped...
Here is some pic's I've taken... Maybe someone knows how to change ntsc to pal...

Attachments

• PXL_20211002_175248639.jpg
    PXL_20211002_175248639.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • PXL_20211002_175229813.jpg
    PXL_20211002_175229813.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 79
  • PXL_20211002_175206089.jpg
    PXL_20211002_175206089.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
  • PXL_20211002_175158564.jpg
    PXL_20211002_175158564.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 81

kamilcwik

Sep 13, 2008
I tried several things. Nothing helped...
Here is some pic's I've taken... Maybe someone knows how to change ntsc to pal...
In my case (different car) backup camera was feed from CCD AVIN and it looks like that input is shared with 360 surround system back camera.
Changes in 8888 -> Backcar Setup affected 360 system and back camera connected in CCD AVIN.
Gift camera I received with unit was working on CamType CVBS.
360 Surround System is working on CamType 360-720P setting.
When I had connected 360 system and back camera in CCD AVIN image was corrupted and flickering (sometimes you could see parts of one or the other image).

Attachments

• IMG_20211003_000129.jpg
    IMG_20211003_000129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20211003_000804.jpg
    IMG_20211003_000804.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: TorstenH

smoke24

Jan 19, 2015
In my case (different car) backup camera was feed from CCD AVIN and it looks like that input is shared with 360 surround system back camera.
Changes in 8888 -> Backcar Setup affected 360 system and back camera connected in CCD AVIN.
Gift camera I received with unit was working on CamType CVBS.
360 Surround System is working on CamType 360-720P setting.
When I had connected 360 system and back camera in CCD AVIN image was corrupted and flickering (sometimes you could see parts of one or the other image).

I don't have this connection, not that it matters. I have cam input, 2 av input (it's written kan input) and one male connector of cam vin, which I guess is for origibal camera that comes with certain models.

kamilcwik

Sep 13, 2008
I don't have this connection, not that it matters. I have cam input, 2 av input (it's written kan input) and one male connector of cam vin, which I guess is for origibal camera that comes with certain models.
I also have pigtail with 3 more video inputs where one is described as camera.
But radio by default uses CCD AVIN as back camera, and BACK wire from CAN BOX as +12v power supply for it.
I do not remember if I saw option to select which one to use as back camera input.

I think you connected back camera to right camera input that's why it shows as right in 360 view. But because 360 switches inputs to AVHD standard and your camera probably transmits in CVBS standard, video is corrupted.

I suggest you to change CamType to CVBS and test other inputs. In my case Back camera is connected to middle pins of 10 pin connector.

Attachments

• IMG_20211003_134446.jpg
    IMG_20211003_134446.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

smoke24

Jan 19, 2015
I also have pigtail with 3 more video inputs where one is described as camera.
But radio by default uses CCD AVIN as back camera, and BACK wire from CAN BOX as +12v power supply for it.
I do not remember if I saw option to select which one to use as back camera input.

I think you connected back camera to right camera input that's why it shows as right in 360 view. But because 360 switches inputs to AVHD standard and your camera probably transmits in CVBS standard, video is corrupted.

I suggest you to change CamType to CVBS and test other inputs. In my case Back camera is connected to middle pins of 10 pin connector.

So, I checked again the connection in the back.
And finally I noticed the problem...
I connected the quick connector to the wrong place.
The upper one, as you said is probably for 360 deg cam and the bottom one is for the reverse.
After connecting it to the right one. It worked.
Thanks for the idea to check again.
Here is a photo I've taken

Now to the next problem rubbish sound while talking on the mic, and the other side complaining not to hear me while I drive...
I connected the external mic in the loom I got.
But as I said, while driving no one hear what I'm talking. Only when I'm standing and there is no noise they can hear me. I read some that say to cancel the front mic. Is it working? Anyone tried with this device?

Attachments

• PXL_20211003_175547764.jpg
    PXL_20211003_175547764.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

themax1

Nov 5, 2007
Hi everyone.

I recently installed a 4+64 gb unit in a Honda Accord and is working overall fine but facing a couple of issues.

I can´'t get the reverse camera working. Did not use de included one but one that would fit in the license plate light.
It should be no problem as it is CVBS and 720 compatible, but can't get it working.
I guess it is not correctly installed as the unit does not even switch to camera when reverse gear is engaged, in the user manual theres a cable that should be connected to the one next to the camera that would trigger the camera, but its unclear (it says colour not fixed :unsure: ). What's the correct way to connect it?

Also, it seems de CAN config is not correct, my car has a built in dashboard display that shows the time and some other info as the radio station and so on.
If use CAN type 4, the display does not work but the lights on the buttons will switch on when the headlights on and will change colour if configured.

If I use CAN type 5 the display will work, with kind of delay, more like a very low refresh rate of more than ten seconds. Buuuuuuuuut, not only the light in the butons will power on an off in a random way (same as the display refresh I guess) also the brightess of the head unit will switch to day and night settings alternatively, wich is really annoying when driving.
Is there a way to edit the CAN configuration to, in some way, combine both settings?
If i can have it permanently on, could live with that, but can't find a config to do so.

akiskalf

Dec 12, 2018
So, I checked again the connection in the back.
And finally I noticed the problem...
I connected the quick connector to the wrong place.
The upper one, as you said is probably for 360 deg cam and the bottom one is for the reverse.
After connecting it to the right one. It worked.
Thanks for the idea to check again.
Here is a photo I've taken

Now to the next problem rubbish sound while talking on the mic, and the other side complaining not to hear me while I drive...
I connected the external mic in the loom I got.
But as I said, while driving no one hear what I'm talking. Only when I'm standing and there is no noise they can hear me. I read some that say to cancel the front mic. Is it working? Anyone tried with this device?
Wait so we dont connect to brown wire? My camera gives me the no signal on NTSC but when i turn it to HP720-30 it shows gray randomness as an old TV withtout signal.
Im trying to get to NTSC - PAL settings but on 8878 Others says "Camera type" 1-2-3-4-5 so.. yeah...
Any ideas?

smoke24

Jan 19, 2015
Wait so we dont connect to brown wire? My camera gives me the no signal on NTSC but when i turn it to HP720-30 it shows gray randomness as an old TV withtout signal.
Im trying to get to NTSC - PAL settings but on 8878 Others says "Camera type" 1-2-3-4-5 so.. yeah...
Any ideas?
You do connect to the brown wire. Check the connection. Maybe yo to connected to the wrong place ...

Tigerlovemonkey

Oct 8, 2021
Hi,

I just installed the Junsun V1 Pro 4GB/64GB to my Camry 2007.
The default radio app can't receive any AM signal, only can get FM.

My original radio can get both AM and FM.

Can anyone help how to get the AM signal for the Junsun head unit?

Thanks a lot!

Tigerlovemonkey

Oct 8, 2021
Hi,

I just installed the Junsun V1 Pro 4GB/64GB to my Camry 2007.
The default radio app can't receive any AM signal, only can get FM.

My original radio can get both AM and FM.

Can anyone help how to get the AM signal for the Junsun head unit?

Thanks a lot!
Can anyone help me on this issue? My Junsun V1 pro can get any AM band on the default radio app :(

Last edited:

suprabock

Aug 9, 2018
Hi,

My radio clock is making me crazy. Every change i make the clock always starts at 3.18 and not on the right time. it sets the right time after 2 or 3 minutes Anyone got the same clock issue??

Also the bluetooth for calls not autoconneting. Have to almost everytime pair it manualy.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20211011_223805.jpg
    IMG_20211011_223805.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20211006_181659.jpg
    IMG_20211006_181659.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20211012_222016.jpg
    IMG_20211012_222016.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hi,

My radio clock is making me crazy. Every change i make the clock always starts at 3.18 and not on the right time. it sets the right time after 2 or 3 minutes Anyone got the same clock issue??

Also the bluetooth for calls not autoconneting. Have to almost everytime pair it manualy.

Thanks.
Happens the clock reset after sleep mode, too? Or only after a cold boot?
Happes a reset of other settings, too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had the same problem with the reversing camera. I realized that with the ignition on but the car did not start it worked, and when it started it said no signal. I thought it was the Canbus's fault. If I engage reverse, with no camera connected, the reverse camera screen automatically opens. In this way, feeding the camera from the battery via relay and the relay fed to the reversing lights is how the camera has worked for me. I have not connected any brown wire to radio. I enclose an installation diagram. Sorry for the google translation
    Thank you everything work well 😁🙏
    Firmware installed in meantime?
    Today I applied the Firmware Stock update procedure. The procedure was successful and the tablet works ok. It remains to put it back in the car and see how it behaves in tests. This was possible for the two users who thank them once again: djborsi and TorstenH. I removed the tablet from the car and made the connections to be able to work with a + 12V DC / 220v power supply. For those who want to power it separately from the car, I put some pictures after the procedure and a wiring diagram. I made a video with the FW update procedure. Because I noticed that the tablet heats up a lot, I mounted a 12V / DC fan, It has the size 70X70mm. and thickness 15 mm. It was from an old CPU cooler. It is fastened at the back with 4 screws as seen in the photo. I put a 40 Ohm series resistor. to reduce speed and noise. I hope that what I posted here will bring a little help to those interested.
    Hi, I have this same radio. I tried to connect it to the computer as I read here and I could not do it. What I would like to do is to root it and if I can put the TWRP RECOVERY. I have not been able to extract the boot.img from the firmware.bin. On the other hand, the "back" button has been deconfigured and now the action it does when I press it, is that I turn off the screen. Do you know how to fix it? I have used the "BUTTONS REMAPPER" application but I have not achieved anything.

Best Regards
    Did you try connect with Flash Tool after MTK driver installed? How did you understand that no connection? About buttons remap - consider should be enough to uninstall buttons remapper.
    What car do you have?
    I'm sorry, but I don't know what duraspeed is.
    adb shell
    su @#zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop1234567890,.
    setprop persist.vendor.duraspeed.app.on 0
    exit
    exit
    Hola chicos, soy nuevo en el foro. Tengo la misma radio de hace unos meses, y no sé si les pasará lo mismo a los que tienen un Peugeot 307, y son 2 cosas. 1 kilometri pentru revizuire, lo reseteo, dar atunci când începe la ziua următoare, întorc 0 cu simbolul llavei. 2 ca schimbare la oră la ecranul central, ya que la hora se adelantó en mi país, se actualizează la radio dar în ecranul de serie al auto-ului nu se actualizează. (Lo siento por mi ingles)
    Write in English, you can use Google Translate.